剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我相信你了 你也得相信自己
I believe that now, you have to believe it too.
结束了
It's over.
你以为我就算是威胁了吗
You think I'm the threat?
你根本不知道会发生什么
You have no idea what's coming.
她听从你的命令 也赢了
She followed your orders. She won.
是啊 第一次
Yeah. The first time.
亨肖局长
Director Henshaw...
我被招募 不单纯是因为我妹妹吧
I wasn't only recruited because of my sister, was I?
你是因为她才进来的
Yeah, she's why you got in.
能留下是因为你自己
You are why you get to stay.
如果网站上的评论不虚
If... If I believe that comments on the website,
沙漠里貌似发生了女汉子对打恶棍
they mentioned a "Female/reptilian boxing match in the desert".
等下次"打击犯罪"午休时间再告诉你
I'll tell you all about it in our next crime-fighting lunch hour.
那超级朋友要回归了吗
Wait, so the super friends are back?
我们才不要叫那个呢
We're not calling ourselves that.
詹姆斯
James.
-要一起吃个午饭吗 -你肯定饿了
- Do you have time to grab lunch? - You must be hungry.
跟巨斧外星人搏斗肯定很烧卡路里吧
Probably burned a lot of calories fighting a axe-wielding alien.
屋顶见
Meet me on the roof.
你知道吗
You knew?
一直都知道
This whole time?
他告诉你的吗
He told you?
他知道我想开阔眼界
Well, he knew that I was trying to expand my own horizons,
于是 他拜托我来纳欣诺市
so, as a favor, he asked me to expand them here, National City.
待在
Hang out.
你身边
Be near you.
等等
So, wait a minute. He...
他希望我这么做吗
He wanted me to do this?
他为什么不自己告诉我
Why didn't he just tell me?
因为他希望你自己选择这条路
Because he wanted you to choose it for yourself.
就像他当初那样
The same way he did.
英雄就是这样造就的 卡拉
That's what makes a hero, Kara.
给
Here.
他给你的
From him.
是他的襁褓
It's the blanket he was wrapped in when he was a baby.
这件披风撕不破
Apparently this cape won't shred.
谢谢
Thank you.
他真的以你为傲
He's really proud of you.
我也是
Me too.
你不是还得去保护城市吗
Now, don't you have a city to protect?
飞着去
You know... up, up and away?
我本是来保护堂弟的
I was sent here to protect my cousin.
但他并不需要我的保护
Turns out he didn't need my protection.
但这个星球的人需要我
But there's a whole planet full of people who do.
地球如今有不止一位英雄了
Earth doesn't have just one hero anymore.
他们还有我
Now it has me.
他们有超女了
Now it has Supergirl.
将军 瓦多克西死了
General, Vartox is dead.
他宁愿死 也不愿被捕
He chose death over capture.
-他们种族都是如此 -但他做到了一点
- Typical of his race. - He did accomplish one thing.
他确认了那女孩的身份
The identity of the girl.
看来 她确实是阿露拉的女儿
It seems... she is Alura's daughter.
我的小外甥女
My dear little niece.
当然了
Of course.
她跟她堂弟一起逃了出来
She escaped with her cousin.
比起他 她对我们的计划威胁更小
A much less of a threat than he is to our endeavors.
你错了
You're wrong.
如果她跟她母亲相像 那她就也同样可怕
If she's anything like her mother, she will just as formidable.
我本有权领导氪星
It was my right to lead Krypton,
我必将领导地球
I will lead Earth.
我们都会的
We all will.
找到她 杀了她
Find her and kill her.
您确定吗 将军
Are you certain, General?
毕竟
After all...
卡拉·佐·艾尔是您的血亲
Kara Zor-El is your blood.
没人可以阻拦我们
No one can be allowed to stand against us.
哪怕是我外甥女
Not even my niece.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表