剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故迫使我
until recently when an accident forced me
向世界揭示了自己的身份
to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people, I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
阿斯特拉不是汉克杀的 是我杀的
Hank didn't kill Astra. I did.
超女 她制♥服♥了袭击者
Supergirl, she apprehended my attacker
并拯救了难以计数的生命
and saving who knows how many lives.
一号♥助理 这位是二号♥助理
Assistant number one, meet assistant number two.
我是二号♥
I'm two?
绝大部分的人都想要守护你
Most people will wanna be there for you.
露西发现我撒谎了
Lucy caught me lying.
我需要告诉她你是超女
I need to be able to tell her that you are Supergirl.
都结束了 詹姆斯 你爱的是她
This is over, James. You love her.
依我所见 她也爱着你
And for what it's worth, she feels the same.
传言说超女不是超查部唯一的外星人
They say Supergirl's not the only alien inside DEO.
你是我们手里最大的优势
You are the greatest asset that we have.
如果我是外星人就没法待在超查部了
I can't be in the DEO if I am an alien.
《谈话》
她是一座媒体帝国的创始人兼首席执行官
She's the founder and CEO of a media empire
最近在纳欣诺市《论♥坛♥报》的
who was recently named number one
年度名人榜上排名第一
on the National City Tribune's annual Power List.
有请我们的下一位嘉宾 凯特·格兰特
Please welcome our next guest, Cat Grant!
你看起来比我想象中年轻多了
You look so much younger than I thought you would!
你也是
So do you.
凯特 身为纳欣诺市最权重望崇的女性
Cat, how does it feel to be the most powerful woman
你作何感受
in National City?
萨拉 首先 你这绝对是用词不当
Well, Sara, first of all, that's a total misnomer.
没有人把我称为纳欣诺市最权重望崇的"女性"
Nobody is calling me the most powerful woman in National City.
他们是把我称为最权重望崇的"人物"
I believe they are calling me the most powerful person.
拥有我这样一个平台 想要令其具有价值
Having a platform like mine is only worthwhile
就要利用它来引导大众关注那些
if I can use it to bring attention to the people who are
真正具有影响力的人
really making a difference.
-凯特 这就引出了我们的下一个话题 -超女
- Well, Cat, that brings us to our next question. - Supergirl.
自从她在纳欣诺市现身以来
You've been associated with her since she first emerged
你就一直与她联♥系♥在一起
on the National City scene.
你对她有批评 有鼓励
And you've been a critic, you've been a cheerleader
有人说你们是朋友
and some say that you are a friend.
我想是的
Well, I would like to think so.
-她是个怎样的人 -是啊
- What is she like? - Yeah.
超女拥有你所期待的所有品质
Supergirl is everything you think she is.
她坚强勇敢
She's strong, she's brave.
但超女最了不起的一点是
But the most remarkable thing about Supergirl is
她是我所认识的最善良的人
that she is the kindest person I have ever known.
你觉得自己是超女吗
So, you think you're Supergirl?
如果我推你一下 你能飞吗
If I shoved you, could you fly?
你看起来好蠢哦
You look so stupid.
-我才没有呢 -大家都这么觉得
- No, I don't. - Everybody thinks so.
所以你才一个朋友都没有
That's why you don't have any friends.
此言差矣
I wouldn't say that.
我觉得你看起来棒呆了
I actually think you look pretty awesome.
谢谢
Thanks.
-劳拉 -你认识超女吗
- Laura. - You know Supergirl?
是啊 我跟所有的善良姑娘都是朋友
Yeah. I'm friends with all the nice girls.
回见咯
See you later.
她是一种理念 她激励着我们成为最好的自己
She is an idea, she's inspiring us to be our best selves.
我们可以从她身上受益匪浅
Now, we can learn a lot from her.
你们同样如此
You can learn a lot from her.
我从她身上学到了很多
I have learned a lot from her.
而且仍在学习
And I'm still learning.
-看入迷了吧 -格兰特女士
- Enraptured, are we? - Oh, Ms. Grant.
我确实说得很精彩
I was really fabulous.
天知道我最讨厌体育隐喻
God knows I hate a generic sports metaphor,
但那次采访绝对是触地得分[橄榄球]
but that interview was a touchdown.
全垒打[棒球]
A home run.
我不知道冰球打得好该用什么专用名词 但你懂的
Whatever you call it when you do something good in hockey.
我的电脑机器人呢
Where is my computer droid?
温吗 他...
Winn? He's, um...
我去找他
I will find him.
这条项链我以后得慎戴了
I really need to rethink this necklace.
温
Winn?
温
Winn!
温 你在里...
Winn, are you in...
不不不不不不
No! No! No, no, no, no, no!
我该走了
Guess that's my exit.
你刚才不会用...
You didn't just now use the...
天呐 你真的用了
God you did. You did.
我以后用那个储物间里的办公用品
I'm never using supplies from that closet ever again
绝对要戴上橡胶手套
without surgical gloves.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
听着 我...
Look, I'm, I'm...
对不起 我也没想到会发生这种事
I'm sorry, I did not mean for any of this to happen.
但它就那么发生了
It's just kind of happening.
我知道这事看起来不对头
And, like, I know it seems wrong,
我是说 肯定感觉不对头
I mean, it definitely, it feels wrong,
但是这事发生之后 感觉超级对头
except for, like, when it's happening and then it's like...
好吧 你没必要跟我解释 温
Okay, okay. You don't have to explain anything, Winn.
你们两个成年人你情我愿的
You're both two consenting adults.
只要你们开心就好
You should do what makes you happy.
凯拉
Ker-rah!
凯拉
Ker-rah!
如果再让我喊你第三遍
If I have to say your name a third time,
你就另谋高就去吧
you will have to find another job.
老板找我
Duty calls.
你 你漏系了一个扣子
You... You missed a button.
格兰特女士刚刚告诉我
Ms. Grant just told me...
露西辞职了
Lucy quit.
你告诉她我是超女 所以她就离开纳市了
You told her I was Supergirl and she left the city?
不 我没告诉她
No, I didn't tell her.
-没有吗 -没有
- You didn't? - No.
我还来得及告诉她 她就跟我分手了
She broke up with me before I had a chance to, so...
可是为什么呢
But, why?
因为你带我去孤独堡垒的时候 放了她的鸽子
Because you stood her up when we went to the Fortress of Solitude.
-不是 -我跟她聊过了
- No, no... - I tried to talk to her.
这事我知道
Yeah, I know you did.
是我说错什么了吗
No, did I say something wrong?
没有 卡拉
No, no, Kara.
不是因为那事 是因为
It wasn't that... It wasn't...
是因为我们之间的一些事
It was just something between us.
不是你和我 是我和露西
Not you and I. Between me and Lucy.
所以这件事跟你一点关系都没有
So, it didn't have anything to do with you.
跟超女也没关系
Or Supergirl.
这事跟你和超女都没关系
It had nothing to do with you or Supergirl.
谁都看得出来她多么爱你
It's just obvious how much she loves you and...
我想她知道
I think, she knows
-你有多爱她 -也许我没那么爱她
- how much you love her... - Maybe I didn't.
什么
What?
也许我没有情理中那么爱她
Maybe I didn't love her as much as I should have.
也许我没有自己想象中那么爱她
Maybe I didn't love her as much as I thought I did.
是艾丽克斯
It's Alex.
-她跟他分手了吗 -散了
- She broke up with him? - Kaput.
我一直都知道他俩的感情不会有结果的
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表