剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
坐
Sit, sit.
你二十四岁吗
You're 24 years old?
明知故问 格兰特女士
You know I am, Ms. Grant.
那1997年《泰坦尼克》
Which means you were what age
上映时你几岁呢
when the movie Titanic came out in 1997?
六岁
Six!
你那个时候上几年级呢
Which is the same age you were when you started what grade?
一年级
First.
-你的老师叫什么 -扎日茨基老师
- And your teacher's name was? - Mr. Zarzycki.
这张成绩单上...
According to this report card...
你有我一年级的成绩单吗
You have my first grade report card?
她名叫露丝·马尚
Her name was Ruth Marchon.
马尚老师那时在米德维尔教美术
Ms. Marchon taught art at Midvale.
这问题是个陷阱
And that's a trick question,
因为我八年级才转学过去
because I didn't transfer there until the eighth grade.
你相信我了吗 格兰特女士
Now, have I convinced you, Ms. Grant?
毫无疑问地相信
Beyond a shadow of a doubt.
你就是超女
You are Supergirl.
但... 我
But... I...
我回答了你的所有离谱的问题
I knew all of the answers to your insane questions!
正是如此 只有刻意说谎的人
Exactly! Only a person who is determined to lie
才能回答所有问题
can answer all the questions they're asked.
不然我怎么识破兰斯·阿姆斯特朗的
How do you think I caught Lance Armstrong?
凯拉 你我都努力报道真♥相♥ 伸张正义
You see, Kara, you and I both fight for truth, justice,
弘扬国家正道
and the American way.
只是刚好我的办法更好
It just so happens that my methods are better.
还更有趣
And more fun.
暂且就这样
That will be all for now,
超女
Supergirl.
抱歉 我看到了你的未接来电
Sorry, I saw your missed call.
你得赶紧过来
You need to get over here. Now.
我不明白 我无法读取他的思想
I don't understand. I can't read his mind.
你们族人不是以此而出名的吗
I thought that's what your race was famous for.
也许他在耍你 诺恩 这没什么难度
Maybe he's playing you for a fool, Non. Wouldn't be hard to do.
我永远也不会这么对你
I would never do that to you!
人类肯定已经开♥发♥了
The humans must have developed
一些能阻挡我的科技
some type of technology that blocks me.
你如此迫切寻找的是什么
What are you so desperate to find out?
超查部的位置吗
The location of the DEO?
想先发制人发动攻击吗
Thinking of launching a pre-emptive strike?
也许我该先发制人扭断你的脖子
Perhaps I should pre-emptively snap your neck.
你杀死我 就会害死你妻子
You kill me, you kill your wife.
你不过就是一只拴着锁链狂吠的狗而已
You're nothing but a barking dog on a chain.
不具任何威胁
No threat at all.
现在我知道你比我们这些野蛮人进步多了
Now I see how much more advanced you are than us savages.
我是美国陆军的塞缪尔·莱恩将军
I'm General Samuel Lane of the United States Army.
我好奇你为了爬到这个等级
I wonder how many of your fellow humans you had to kill
杀死了多少你的人类同胞
in order to achieve such a rank.
而你却认为我是个威胁
And yet you call me a threat.
在我小的时候
When I was a little boy,
我爸爸常常带我和妹妹去看电影
my daddy used to take me and my sister to the movies.
那个电影叫做《地球停转之日》
Saw a picture called The Day The Earth Stood Still.
是讲一个和你一样的外星人
It was about an alien, like yourself,
来到地球 威胁说如果人类
who came to Earth and threatened to destroy it
不改变其邪恶行径 他就要毁灭地球
if human beings didn't change their wicked ways.
为此我做了好几个月的噩梦
I had nightmares for months.
你知道吗 这个噩梦至今还在
And do you know that still, today,
当我看到你时
when I look at you,
我立刻又回到了那家电影院
I am right back in that old theater.
害怕
Afraid.
在氪星 向敌人承认其恐惧
On Krypton, it is a show of great strength
说明了你拥有巨大的勇气
to admit one's fears to an enemy.
所以我才告诉你
Which is why I told you.
我想你知道这点
I wanted you to know that,
以你世界的标准来说 我是个讲信誉的人
by your world's standards, I am a man of honor.
我不喜欢将要发生的事
And I take no pleasure in what comes next.
立刻告诉我你的基地位置
Now, you are going to tell me the location of your base.
唯一的问题是
The only question is
是要在注射之前说 还是注射之后说
whether you tell me before we start or after.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你不能就这样走进这里
You can't just come in here like that.
他说得对 这些氪星石的光让你变得衰弱
He's right. The lights, the Kryptonite's weakening you.
你选择站在他们那边
This is who you choose to side with?
对抗你自己的族人
Against your own people?
你自己的家人吗
Your own family?
住手 你在伤害她
Stop it, you're hurting her!
抱歉 在你好言相劝时 她乐于合作吗
I'm sorry, was she more forthcoming when you asked nicely?
还有别的办法可以救汉克
There's another way to save Hank.
我们是不会释放威胁等级如此之高的战士
We are not releasing a combatant of this threat level.
将军 我们不必出此下策
General, we are better than this!
是的 但他们卑鄙得很 把她带走
We are. They aren't. Get her out of here!
不 别注射
No, don't! Don't!
别注射
Please, please!
别注射
Please, no!
别注射
Please, no!
如果艾丽克斯没阻止我
I mean, if Alex hadn't stepped in,
我不知道自己会做出什么事
I don't know what I would've done.
我知道阿斯特拉做了错误的决定 但
I know Astra's made bad decisions, but...
她还是你的家人
She's still family.
没错 这是我的问题
Right. That's my problem.
你找麦斯谈话时 有什么发现吗
Anyway, did you find out anything when you talked to Max?
没有 完全没有任何收获
Uh, no. Ah, it's just a dead end.
真的什么也没有
I mean, there's nothing there really.
至少有些好消息
Well, at least there's some good news.
卡拉
Kara.
我得走了
I gotta go.
好吧
Yeah.
卡拉太相信你了 所以没发现你在骗她
Kara's a little too trusting to notice when you're lying,
但是我绝对不相信你
but I am definitely not.
你到底在麦斯那有什么发现
What did you actually find out about Max?
关门
Close the door.
他打算对氪星人采取报复手段
He's planning a countermove against the Kryptonians.
包括卡拉
Including Kara.
没错 但我不想让他有机会伤害她
Yeah, and I don't want to give him a chance to hurt her.
所以我们要查出他的目的 而且动作要快
So, we need to find out what he's up to and fast.
所以
Which is why
我去找他的时候 不止是和他谈话
I didn't just talk to him when I went down there.
我拍下了摄像头的位置
I took surveillance shots,
你要帮我想办法潜进去
so you could help me find a way inside.
抱歉 你要潜入麦斯·罗德的公♥司♥吗
I'm sorry, you want, you wanna break in to Max Lord's facility?
我就知道你再次拿上相机就没什么好事
I knew you picking up that camera again was a bad idea.
你就像是那种
You're like one of those crazy
没法宅在家里的疯狂战地记者
war correspondents who can't just stay home.
好吧 难道你真的想
Okay. Would you really want
让卡拉知道我一个人在做这件事吗
Kara to find out that you let me do this all alone?
好吧 我帮你想办法
Fine, fine! I'll find you a way in.
格兰特女士 找我吗
Yes, Ms. Grant?
坐
Sit.
看着我的双眼 卡拉 你看到了什么
Look into my eyes, Kara. What do you see?
眼袋
Bags.
我熬夜至天明 在看超女的新闻报道
I stayed up until dawn watching the news coverage of Supergirl.
所有被阻止的行凶抢劫 避免的车祸
All the interrupted muggings, and the averted car crashes.
看得越多 越让我想到
And the more I watched, the more I thought about
那些坏事都发生时 你都在这里上班
the terrible things that happen while you're here at work.
你不觉得这证明了我不是她吗
Don't you think that should prove to you that I'm not her?
我在这上班 她在外救人
I'm in here while she's out there.
少来了 我们都知道这些对超女来说
Oh, please. We both know that Supergirl is capable
易如反掌
of pulling off that parlor trick.
而真正向我证明的是
What it really proves to me is
你根本不重视这份工作
how little this job means to you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表