剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我觉得我没有发挥自己全部的潜力
I feel like I'm not living up to my potential.
我去为凯特·格兰特工作
I went to work for Cat Grant because I thought,
是因为我以为我可以借此创造不同
that would be the way that I could make a difference.
但我却只负责端咖啡
But, instead, I just fetch the coffee.
纳欣诺市航♥空♥航♥班♥的发动机出现故障之后
National City Airlines is circling the city
正在绕城盘旋
after an engine failure.
求救 求救 求救 我们正在坠落
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. We're going down.
你为什么要这样对我
Why do you do this to me?
因为我是你妹妹 你爱我
Because I'm your sister and you love me.
你暴露了自己
You exposed yourself.
让全世界看到了
To the world.
自从我被收养以来
Ever since I was adopted,
我就觉得我该帮助别人
I felt the need to help people,
今晚 我得到了这个机会
and tonight I got that chance.
欢迎来到超查部
Welcome to the DEO,
我们保护地球免遭外星生物的侵害
we protect Earth from extraterrestrial invasion.
我还在学习
I'm still learning.
但这座城市的人们面临着生命危险
But the people of this city will die.
你得让我去阻止
You have to let me stop it.
看到目标了吗
Do you have eyes on the target?
看到了
I got him.
我做不到
I can't do it!
她不够强壮
She's not strong enough.
卡拉 这是你来这里的使命
Kara, it's why you were sent here.
我相信你了 你也得相信自己
I believe that, you have to believe it too.
地球如今有不止一位英雄了
Earth doesn't have just one hero anymore.
现在他们有超女了
Now it has Supergirl.
每当人们看到这件红披风时
When people see that red cape,
他们会将其与某个人联♥系♥起来
they expect to see a certain someone.
某个他们认识的人
Someone they know.
但这不是他的故事
But this isn't his story.
而是我的故事
It's mine.
一周前 我向纳欣诺市揭示了自己的身份
It's been a week since I revealed myself to National City.
到目前为止 情况进展良好
So far, things are going pretty well.
我觉得自己基本上控制住了局势
I think I might actually have a handle on this.
你就顶多飞这么快吗
Is that the fastest you can go?
这些测试是所有人都必须做
Are these tests mandatory for everyone
还是只因为我是...
or just because I'm a...
不是因为你是女性 丹弗斯小姐
It is not because you're a woman, Miss Danvers.
超查部需要对所有未来的外勤特工
The DEO requires rigorous physical and psychological evaluation
进行严格的体能和心理评估
for all its prospective field operatives.
我本来想说"外星人"来着
I was gonna say alien.
一位超能英雄新手可能会在实地中拖后腿
A novice superhero could be a liability in a field.
我要确认你能完全控制自己的超能力
I need to know you're in full control of your powers.
耐力 力量 速度
Stamina, strength, speed.
我妹妹刚刚冲破了声障 长官
My sister just broke the sound barrier, sir.
再次开火
Fire again.
我通过测试了吗
So, did I pass?
我发现你跟你堂弟一样
I see you share your cousin's appetite
喜欢恣意破坏 丹弗斯小姐
for wanton destruction, Miss Danvers.
其实我已经开始习惯被称为"超女"了
You know, I am starting to answer to Supergirl.
没关系 我们再继续磨合
It's cool, we'll... We'll find our thing.
这些测试真的有必要吗
Is all of this really necessary?
对这一切我已经准备好了 艾丽克斯
I'm ready, Alex, for all of it.
我能做好
I can do this.
信不信由你 他这是在为你着想
Believe it or not, he's just looking out for you.
我们俩都是
You know, we both are.
我受了一整年的训练 他才放我去实地工作
I had a full year of training before he even let me in the field.
但其实我很高兴你能加入进来
But I'm really glad that you're here, though.
之前要向你隐瞒我这部分的生活 我很不喜欢
I hated keeping this whole part of my life from you.
我从小就一直觉得你很不擅长撒谎
And growing up, I always thought you were such a bad liar.
擅长撒谎的人就是会让你这么觉得
That's what a good liar makes you think.
超女 请回话 超女
Supergirl. Come in, Supergirl.
温 什么事 我正忙着呢
Winn, what is it? I'm kind of busy right now.
卡拉 纳欣诺市港口发生了特大火灾
Kara, there is a huge fire raging down at the National City port.
情况不妙
It is bad.
好吧 我这就过去
All right. I'm on my way.
港口起火了 我得走了
Fire at the port. Gotta go.
你这两小时
Hey, you've been dodging missiles
一直在躲导弹 经受耐力考验
and pushing your endurance for the last two hours.
即便是你也有极限啊
Even you have your limits.
过去的十二年 我都在隐瞒自己的身份
For the last twelve years I hid who I was.
我现在终于不用了
I don't have to anymore.
我不想浪费一分一秒的时间
And I don't want to waste a minute of it.
而且 这听着像是需要超女出手的任务
Besides, this sounds like a job for Supergirl.
我能做些什么 队长
What can I do, Chief?
船上装有大量原油
That ship's holding almost a million barrels of crude oil.
如果火势蔓延过去
If the fire reaches it,
原油会爆♥炸♥ 威力相当于两吨♥炸♥弹♥
it's gonna go off like a two ton bomb.
拖船来不及赶过去
And the tugboat won't get here in time.
你还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
换作超人 早就把火吹灭了
Superman would've blown it out by now.
对 好的 你能行的
Right. Okay. Uh, you've got this.
你加重了火势
You're making it worse.
我去试着把船移走
I'm going to try to move it.
是奇迹 还是威胁
Miracle or menace?
在超女最近一次的救援行动之后
That's what the citizens of National City are asking themselves
海湾面临着一场生态灾难
after the latest attempt at heroics by Supergirl
纳欣诺市的市民们不禁这样问自己
left the bay facing an ecological disaster.
老天 这是你身上的味道吗
God, is that smell you?
我洗了三遍澡 还是一身烧焦石油的臭味
Three showers and I still reek of burning oil.
我从超能英雄秒变生态恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I went from superhero to ecoterrorist in a single bound.
你当超能英雄才一周的时间
Hey, hey. You're just, like, a week into this superhero thing,
犯错也在所难免
you're going to make some mistakes.
你刚开始在这里工作时
Like, when you first started working here
凯特让你给她买♥♥午饭 结果你去了小辣椒卷饼店
and Cat asked you to get her lunch and you went to Chipotle.
对 但这次我在全世界面前犯了错
Yeah, except now I'm making mistakes in front of the whole world.
别提超女缺乏经验了
Forget about Supergirl's lack of experience,
我现在说的是她会给纳欣诺市带来的麻烦
I'm talking about the trouble she'll bring to National City.
看看大都会吧
Look at Metropolis.
自从超人到了那里之后
Since Superman's arrival,
一场名副其实的超级坏蛋战争在那座城市打响了
a veritable super bad guy war has been waged on that city.
麦斯威尔·罗德承诺提供清理资金
他们的维修预算翻了四倍
Their maintenance budgets have quadrupled.
纳欣诺市不需要重蹈大都会的覆辙
National City does not need Metropolis' problems.
-谁在乎那家伙说什么呢 -你在乎
- Who cares what that guy says? - You do.
麦斯威尔·罗德不是你心目中的英雄吗
Isn't Maxwell Lord your personal hero?
我有几块麦斯威尔·罗德的手表和他的传记
I own a couple Maxwell Lord watches and his biography.
-还有他的自传 -嗯
- And his autobiography... - Yeah.
早上九点就喝高了
Drunk at 9:00 a.m.
最高法♥院♥法官
这是我最后一次跟鲁思·巴德·金斯伯格吃早餐了
That's the last time I have breakfast with Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
她来了
She's here.
至少现在我知道你是怎么做到的了
At least now I know how you do that.
这是你的拿铁 格兰特女士
Here is your latte, Ms. Grant.
-还是热的 -我知道你喜欢喝热的
- It's hot. - Just how you like it.
在今天之前你似乎不在乎这点
A concern you didn't seem to share before today.
两分钟后在我办公室开内容会议
Content meeting, two minutes, my office.
你们都听说了超女最近捅的篓子了吧
We're all aware of Supergirl's latest debacle, yes?
这下子再也不会有人来纳欣诺市冲浪了
She made sure no one will surf National City for the next 10,000 years.
"了不起"的英雄
Some hero.
这是《星球日报》主页的头条新闻
It was the lead story on the Daily Planet homepage,
五天内的第五篇
their fifth in as many days.
这让我很恼火
Which annoys me because
因为《星球日报》已经有了招牌超能英雄
the Daily Planet already has a go-to superhero,
现在又要把我的给抢走
and now they're trying to steal mine.
我给她打上"超女"的标签时 我们有种默契
Now, when I branded her, there was an implicit promise
那就是她至少能达到中等水平以上
that she would be, at a minimum, above average.
但是过去的这一周 她看起来更像是
But in the past week, she has proved herself to be...
超级的反义词是什么来着
Oh, what is the opposite of super?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表