剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你一直围着我的办公室忙前跑后
All this time you've been prancing around my office,
伪装自己
pretending to be someone you're not.
但我能看透真实的你
Well, I see the real you.
而且我不能无视
And I cannot un-see it.
所以我建议你小心点
So I'd advise you to strap in.
那女人让我想念外星人囚牢了
That woman makes me miss my alien prison.
那个生物不是罗兹堡的囚犯
The creature wasn't a prisoner on Fort Rozz.
你们母星上有这种生物吗
But do you have it on planet of origin?
-它有意识吗 -抱歉
- Is it sentient? - I am sorry.
我并未掌握此物种的充分信息
I do not have sufficient information regarding this species.
卡拉有麻烦了
Kara is in trouble.
我的努力全是无用功
And nothing I am doing is working.
我并未掌握此物种的充分信息
I do not have sufficient data regarding this species...
靠 卡拉现在需要我
Damn it! Kara is relying on me!
她一直都需要我
She has always relied on me...
自从你送她来地球以后
ever since you sent her here.
你肯定希望她会找到
I'm sure you had hoped that she would find people
能照顾她的人
that would take care of her.
将她视如己出的人
Who would love her like she was their own.
我做到了
I did.
我多希望她当初来的时候
I only wish I'd been a better sister to her
我能对她更好一些
when she first got here.
但我...
I can't...
但我现在想都不敢想
I can't even imagine it now.
我曾经怨她
I used to resent her
来我们家寄养
for coming into my home.
在学校当我的跟屁虫
For following me around at school.
她曾是个不合群的怪丫头
Some strange girl who didn't know how to fit in.
当着我朋友的面丢我的脸
For embarrassing me in front of my friends.
但卡拉只想要一个家
But all Kara wanted was a family.
她就是我的家人
And that's what she is to me.
她是我妹妹
She is my sister.
她现在尤其需要我
and she needs me now more than ever.
求求你
So please.
告诉我如何帮我妹妹
Tell me how to help my little sister!
我并未掌握此物种的充分信息
I do not have sufficient information regarding this species.
我不懂 这里面肯定有问题
I don't understand. Something has to be causing this.
卡拉 没问题
Kara, nothing is wrong.
我说了 你在家很安全
I told you. You're safe at home.
这不是我家 我家在...
This is not my home. My home is back on...
在...
Back on...
地球
Earth!
地球离这里有几千光年远
Earth is thousands of light years away.
而且我怎么会送你到那颗原始星球呢
And why would I ever send you to that primitive planet?
卡拉
Kara.
父亲
Father?
不 不 这不可能是真的
No. No, this is... cannot be real.
这不是真的 这不是真的
This is not real. This is not real.
又发烧了
It's the fever again.
我记得我当时就在那儿玩
I remember playing right there.
我追阿斯特拉姨妈时摔倒 造成了这道裂痕
And I made this crack when I tripped chasing after aunt Astra.
就算你跌倒了 你还是会马上爬起来
Yet, even after you fell, you got right back up again.
什么都击不垮你
Nothing can keep you down.
是你干的
You did this to me!
是你 是你干的
You, you did this to me!
不 我明白了
No! I understand now.
这是你和诺恩搞的鬼
You and Non are behind this.
诺恩 但他几年前就被关到幻影区了
Non? But he was banished to the Phantom Zone ages ago.
不 我几天前还与你们战斗了 就在...
No, I fought both of you days ago back on...
我怎么记不得了
Why can't I remember?
一旦醒来 噩梦都会结束
All nightmares end the longer we are awake.
不 等等 我还能感受到
No, wait... I still... I feel it.
我隐约记得
I have glimpses of...
-我在飞 -我们只有在梦里才能飞 卡拉
- flying. - We only fly in our dreams, Kara.
那里有朋友需要我
I have friends there who need me.
家人
Family...
卡拉
Kara.
卡·艾尔
Kal-El.
你记得怎么打开它吗
Do you remember how to open it?
看 卡拉
Look, Kara.
是氪星
There's Krypton.
它很美吧
Isn't it beautiful?
它太美了
It's so beautiful.
我是来帮卡拉的 不是打架的
I came here to help Kara, not fight.
你之前想杀她 我现在凭什么要信你
You tried to kill her before. Why should I trust you now?
卡拉抛弃荣誉救了我一命
Kara's saved me from a death without honor.
同为士兵 你应该也懂其中的意义
As a fellow soldier, I expect you understand the meaning of that.
卡拉被心灵感应的寄生虫攻击了
Kara has been attacked by a telepathic parasite
它叫作"黑色仁慈"
known as the Black Mercy.
卡拉陷入了一种昏迷状态
It has her in some kind of coma.
她的脑波仍然活跃
Her brain waves are still active.
好像她还醒着
It's like as if she's awake.
黑色仁慈让她陷入了逼真的幻觉
The Black Mercy has her trapped in lifelike hallucinations.
她梦想的完美生活
Her perfect fantasy life.
每分每秒都越来越真实
One that grows more and more real with each passing moment.
那我要怎么唤醒她呢
How do I wake her out of it?
卡拉必须自己走出幻想
Kara must reject the fantasy herself.
但如果她不知道那并非现实 怎么走出来呢
But if she doesn't know it isn't real, how can she reject it?
我能告诉你怎么帮她
I can tell you how to help her.
但你得相信我
But you have to trust me.
我上次相信你 死了六个士兵
The last time I trusted you, six soldiers died.
我知道你和我外甥女关系很亲密
I knew there was more to you and my niece.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
如果她是你妹妹 而我是她姨妈
If she is your sister and I am her aunt,
那我俩是什么关系
What does that make us?
没关系
Nothing.
别被你对我的怨恨所蒙蔽
Do not allow your hatred for me blind you now.
你准备好听了吗
Are you ready to listen?
还是没有
Or not.
好吧 所以你变成了她
Okay, so... so you were her?
我没时间解释
I don't have time for explanations.
你们不能这么做 太冒险了
There is no way you are doing this. This is way too risky.
这是阻止黑色仁慈的唯一办法
It's the only way that we can stop the Black Mercy.
我们能改造虚拟现实技术
We can modify our virtual reality tech
让我进入卡拉的思想
so that I can enter into Kara's mind
劝她走出幻象
and convince her to reject the hallucination.
或者阿斯特拉在耍你
Unless Astra's playing you.
你们有没有想过
Have either of you considered
如果你们这么做 卡拉会怎样
what would happen to Kara if you do this?
你们这算是突然将她拽出天堂
You're basically yanking her out of heaven.
我觉得会对她造成轻微创伤
I mean, that's gonna be slightly traumatic.
丹弗斯特工想到了这点
Agent Danvers has considered it,
所以她才过来
which is why she came here.
卡拉醒来时需要詹姆斯和温待在身边
Kara is gonna need James and Winn by her side when she wakes up.
-我知道有安全问题... -带上他们
- I know there are security issues... - Take them.
带上他们
Take them.
我还以为你没这么容易被说服
I thought I was gonna have to argue that point a lot harder.
我也开始明白她为什么如此重视他们了
I'm beginning to see why she values them so much.
我先去处理凯特 然后回超查部见你们
I'll see you back at the DEO, after I deal with Cat.
格兰特女士 恕我冒昧
Miss Grant... if I may?
很明显我造成了你严重的情绪困扰
It's clear I've caused you significant emotional distress
我希望你知道那让我也很痛苦
and I want you to know that pains me a great deal.
怎么 你要从国会辞职了吗
What, are you resigning from Congress?
考虑到我们的私人问题
I just think considering our personal issues,
我请一天的假或许是明智的做法
it might be wise for me to take the day and...
慢着
Uh, uh, hold on.
慢着 我要录下来
Hold on, I want to record this.
这听起来像是你迟到了三小时之后
it sounds an awful lot like you're asking for the day off
然后找我请一天的假
after being three hours late.
事实上
The truth is...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表