剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
你到底在麦斯那有什么发现
What did you really find out about Max?
他打算对氪星人采取报复手段
He's planning a countermove against the Kryptonians.
不要将我的怜悯误认为软弱
Do not mistake my compassion for weakness.
这不意味着停战
This is not a truce.
如果你想向我证明你不是坏人
And if you want to prove to me that you're not the bad guy,
那就帮我找出真正的坏人
then help me find the real one.
温 我没有完全弄明白
Winn, I didn't quite get it.
明白什么
Get what?
明白你多么喜欢卡拉
How much you like Kara.
我是个变形人
I am a shape shifter.
我的名字叫荣恩·荣兹
My name is J'onn J'onzz.
范库尔最高安全级别监狱
我上次给他送完早饭 做了一个月的恶梦
Last time I brought him breakfast, I had nightmares for a month.
轮到你了 伙计
It's your turn, pal.
你想跟我玩吗
Do you wanna play with me?
早饭 十分钟吃完
Breakfast. You got ten minutes.
我想你
I miss you.
你懂规矩 你要是再不吃 我就拿走了
You know the rules. If you don't start eating, I take it away.
我爱你 你爱我吗
I love you. Do you love me?
你听到我说话了吗
Hey. Do you hear me in there?
你磨蹭什么呢
What the hell took you so long?
搞什么...
What the...
这多好玩啊
How much fun is this?
重点不在于好玩
This isn't about fun.
这是我教给你正规飞行技巧的唯一机会
This is my one chance to train you in proper flight technique.
你可以一直体验这种感觉
You could feel like that all the time, you know.
自♥由♥自在 无拘无束
Free. Untethered.
做真实的自己
True to who you really are.
比起荣恩·荣兹 世界更需要汉克·亨肖
The world needs Hank Henshaw more than it needs J'onn J'onzz.
好了 我确定了罗德科技52号♥房♥间的位置
Okay, I've pinpointed the location of Room 52 at Lord Technologies,
如果詹姆斯·奥尔森的情报可靠的话
assuming we can trust James Olsen's intel.
超人相信他 这对我来说就足够了
Superman trusts him. That's good enough for me.
超女也相信他 这简直是双保险
Supergirl trusts him and that's more than good enough.
如果你们要潜入罗德科技 我也要去
If you're infiltrating Lord Tech, I'm in.
麦斯因为詹姆斯找到了52号♥房♥间把他打了个半死
Max beat James to a pulp for finding Room 52.
-他会在那里藏着什么呢 -我们会查清楚的
- What could he be hiding in there? - We will find out.
但这需要诡计和精明
But it will require subterfuge and subtlety,
不是一件红披风
Not a red cape.
是否还需要火星人助我们一臂之力呢
Couldn't it also require a bit of Martian manpower?
这不可能
That's not an option.
当我将身份公诸于众 接受了自己的超能力
You know, when I came out, embraced my powers,
终于成为了真实的自己
finally letting myself be who I'm meant to be,
那是我做过最棒的事情
it turned out to be the best thing I ever did.
那是你
That's you.
露易丝
Lois.
她还好吗
How is she doing?
我和你姐姐是老交情了
You know, your sister and I have been dear friends
久到她都不想承认
for longer than she cares to admit.
说实话 凯特 露易丝和我不太联♥系♥
To be honest, Cat, Lois and I don't talk much.
我们的关系一直算不上亲密
We've never been particularly close.
是吗
Really?
她在回忆录《翱翔时光》里可不是这么描写
That's not how she portrays the Lane sisters in her memoir,
莱恩姐妹的
A Time to Soar.
我从没读过
I never read it.
那本书似乎有点自我宣传 哗众取宠
Seemed like self-promotional claptrap.
原来如此
I see.
你比她更聪明
You're the smart one
也更漂亮
and the pretty one.
你读的是西点军校吗
West Point?
还是哈佛的法学博士
And a JD-MBA at Harvard.
为何要参军
Why the army?
而不在华尔街或大律所捞金呢
Why not cash out on Wall Street or a big law firm?
然后这辈子都代理诈骗案和骚扰案吗
And spend my life engaging in fraud and harassment?
不 我想做实质性的工作
No. I wanted to be effective.
-我想效力国家 -这正是我所看重的品质
- I wanted to serve. - Exactly the qualities I'm looking for.
你未来五年的目标是什么
Where do you see yourself in five years?
-这是求职面试吗 -你希望是吗
- Is this a job interview? - Do you want it to be?
我受宠若惊 凯特
I'm flattered, Cat,
但我才刚搬过来
but I just moved here.
我目前没有在找工作
I'm not looking for a position at the moment.
露西
Oh, Lucy!
几周前你还在参谋长联席会议上做简报
A few weeks ago you were briefing the joint chiefs of staff.
而现在我只需提前一天便能约到你
And now you're available to meet me on a day's notice
你穿的还是瑜伽裤 只不过稍微好看点
wearing a glorified pair of yoga pants.
-这是巴黎世家的裤子 -那就是瑜伽裤
- Oh, they're Balenciaga... - They're yoga pants.
听着 我对詹姆斯·奥尔森衬衫半解
Now, look, I'm not immune to the allure of James Olsen
酥胸微露的诱惑没有免疫力
wearing a shirt that is unbuttoned one too many.
但一个为爱放弃了一切的聪明女人
But a woman with brains who gives up everything for love
心里必然会有个无底洞
inevitably finds herself staring into an existential abyss
那是男人 孩子和健身房♥都填不满的
that men, babies and cardio bars simply cannot fill.
你是个聪明而事业有成的女人 你需要工作
You are a smart and accomplished woman who needs to work,
否则你就会失去自信 认同感
or you will lose your confidence, your sense of identity,
最重要的是 你会疯掉
and most importantly, your mind.
你能给我一份工作吗
Do you have a job for me?
那是发自内心的笑
That was a genuine laugh.
不是装的 是真的
That was not fake, that was real.
你觉得她们在聊什么呢
What do you think they're talking about in there?
卡拉的超听力能派上用场
Kara does have this handy ability called superhearing...
是的 但那么做不对吧
Yeah, but that just feels wrong, doesn't it?
-是不对吧 -快用吧
- Is that wrong? - Do it.
狱友眼中的古怪罪犯"玩具人"
The eccentric criminal known as "Toyman" to his fellow inmates
今早从范库尔最高安全级别监狱越狱
escaped from the Van Kull Maximum Security Prison this morning.
玩具人的绰号♥来自于其危险...
Toyman got his name from the dangerous and...
他这是怎么了
What's going on with him?
-不知道 -我们保持联♥系♥
- I don't know. - We'll be in touch.
好的
Yes.
她人真好
She's so nice.
以前从没有人这么评价过她
Nobody has ever said that before.
那么她...
So, did she, uh...
-她对你有所企图吗 -是的
- Did she want something from you or... - Yes.
她想让我担任她的法律总顾问 即刻上岗
She wants me to be her general counsel, starting immediately.
什么
What?
恭喜你 这真是太棒了
Congratulations. That's... That's amazing.
所以说你会在这里上班
So you would be here?
对 我得再考虑一下 不过
Uh, yeah, I have to think about it a little bit, but...
以前法律总顾问的办公室就在这层楼
The, uh, old GC's office is on this floor.
-所以你... 你就在这层楼办公 -对
- Wow, so you'd... Then you'd be right here. - Yeah.
真好
That's great...
卡梅伦·查思特工 联邦调查局的
Special agent Cameron Chase, with the FBI.
我是来找小温斯洛·肖特的
I'm here for Winslow Schott, Jr.
是我
That's me.
我想你已经知道你父亲今早越狱了
I'm sure you're aware that your father escaped prison this morning.
-他有打电♥话♥给你吗 -没有
- Has he called you? - No.
-他去你家了吗 -没有
- Has he come to your house? - No.
他有用任何方式与你联络过吗
Has he attempted to contact you in any way?
没有 他根本不知道怎么找我 好吗
No, no, he wouldn't even know where to look, okay.
肖特先生 你父亲精神错乱非常危险
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表