剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I need you and Mr. Lord to get all of these passengers
集中到车厢的尾部
to the very back of the train.
准备好当英雄了吗
Are you ready to be a hero?
是的
Yes.
我们走吧
Let's go.
让整队人都进去帮助疏散人员
Get the team inside to help with evac.
好 到炸♥弹♥那会合
All right, I'll meet you at the bomb.
-超女在哪 -她不会来了
- Where's Supergirl? - She's not coming.
露西
Lucy!
詹姆斯
James?
你没事吧 我听说了这里的事
You okay? I heard what happened.
这有炸♥弹♥你还跑来干什么
Why would you run towards a bomb?
因为你在这
Because you're here.
拜托
Come on!
都撤出去 快点
Clear the room! Let's go, come on!
拆弹专家还没到
Bomb Tech's not here yet.
信♥号♥♥被♥干♥扰
Signal is jammed.
我看不到里面 没法拆除炸♥弹♥
I can't see inside it. There's no way to disarm it.
你快撤出去
Get yourself clear.
我 那你准备怎么做
Me? What are you going to do?
-汉克 不行 -这是命令
- Hank, no. - I gave you an order.
我让你..
I said...
快走
Go!
这颗炸♥弹♥装有测高仪
This bomb is rigged with altimeter.
如果你想把我从车上弄走 它立即就会爆♥炸♥
You try to move me off the train, it goes off instantly.
伊森 我想帮助你
Ethan, I want to help you.
但你必须先让炸♥弹♥停下来
But you've got to deactivate that first.
-我已经无路可走了 -总是有希望的
- There's no way out for me. - There's always hope.
我知道你很失落 但想想你的女儿
I know you're upset, but think about your daughter.
-他出不来了 是不是 -先躲起来再说
- He's not gonna make it, is he? - Just take cover.
-怎么会... -是个哑弹
- How... - It was a dud.
只是调虎离山的圈套而已
It was just a decoy to draw us away from the real bomb.
伊森 别这样
Ethan, don't do this.
你不明白 你理解不了的
You don't understand. You can't.
我能理解被击垮的感受
I understand what it feels like to be overwhelmed.
但你并不孤独 我能帮助你
But you are not alone. I can help you.
-退后 -我知道你女儿病了
- Stay back! - I know your daughter's sick.
她需要你 你不想帮她吗
She needs you. Don't you want to help her?
我这么做都是为了她
That's what this is all about.
这是她唯一的希望
It's her only hope.
-你这话什么意思 -已经不重要了...
- What do you mean? - It doesn't matter anymore...
本来不该让别人知道是我♥干♥的
No one was supposed to know it was me,
现在既然他们知道了 我就...
and now that they do, I'll...
我再也没法面对我的女儿了
I can never face my little girl again.
伊森...
Ethan...
求你 不要害死这么多人
Please, do not kill all of those people.
我不会的
I won't.
你会救他们
You'll save them.
但是你得抓紧时间 还有三十秒
But you better hurry, you have 30 seconds.
能把通用扳手给我吗
Hey, would you hand me that Allen wrench?
这样也行
That works, too.
真够奇怪的
Okay, that is weird.
汉克说这是个哑弹
Hank said that this was a dud.
只是为了调虎离山 转移我们的注意力
A decoy to draw us away from the real bomb,
但是却有可以远程关闭炸♥弹♥的安全开关
but that is a kill switch used to disable it remotely.
既然不是真炸♥弹♥ 为什么要加防故障设置
Why would you put a fail safe on a fake bomb?
不仅这一件事不对劲
Yeah, that's not the only thing that doesn't add up.
诺克斯自杀也完全说不通
Knox killing himself makes no sense.
可能那个疯子忽然变得更疯了
Well, crazy guy snaps, gets even crazier?
他看起来不像是疯了 只是很伤心
Well, he didn't seem crazy, he seemed sad.
他说他很爱他的女儿 他是为了她才这样
He said he loved his daughter, he was doing it for her,
可是爆♥炸♥跟一个生病的女孩有什么关系
but how do these bombings help a sick girl?
谁知道呢 一旦涉及到孩子 父母们都很疯狂
Who knows? Parents can go nuts when it comes to their kids.
你说如果有个孩子
How do you think a parent would feel
曾经独自在那辆装了炸♥弹♥的列车上
if their kid ended up on that train,
他的父母会怎么想
by himself, with a bomb on it?
卡拉 你要遭殃了
Oh, Kara, I'm so sorry.
我要被开除了
I'm so fired!
妈妈
Mom!
亲爱的 天哪 我都吓死了 你还好吗
Honey! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! I was so worried. Are you okay?
你还好吗 是不是很害怕 你受伤了吗
Are you okay? Were you scared? Did you get hurt?
我见到了超女
I met Supergirl!
她真厉害 而且她本人更漂亮
She was amazing. And she's so much prettier in person.
是吗
Well...
你还注意到她的其他特征了吗
Did you notice any of her other attributes?
她力气特别大
She's super strong...
聪明 勇敢 善良 她还救了你们
And smart and brave and kind and she saved you all.
告诉我 你觉得是什么让她成了英雄
Tell me, what do you think makes her a hero?
因为她的腿 绝对是腿
I'd say her legs. Definitely her legs.
是她的心 妈妈
Her heart, Mom.
你开玩笑了 你居然开玩笑了
Oh! That was a joke. That was a joke.
卡特 你开玩笑了 你从来不开玩笑的
Carter, you made a joke. You never make a joke.
学校 学校 你得上学去了
School! School, you have to go to school.
要迟到了 车在楼下等你
You're gonna be late. The car is downstairs waiting for you.
你刷牙了吗
Did you brush your teeth?
再见 伙计 跟你玩得很开心
Bye, buddy! It was fun hanging out with you.
再见 卡拉
Bye, Kara.
-妈妈 我跟卡拉来了一场啵啵枪大战 -没错
- Mom, Kara and I had an epic Nerf gun battle... - Yeah, we did.
而且她玩《卡坦岛》
And she knows how to play Settlers of Catan
几乎跟你一样厉害
almost as well as you do.
还能让她照顾我吗
Can she watch me again?
你要记住这些快乐的记忆 亲爱的
I think you should hold on to those happy memories, sweetheart.
我爱你
I love you.
上学愉快
Have a good day at school.
-快去吧 -拜
- Go on. - Bye!
格伦特女士 太抱歉了
Ms. Grant, I am so, so sorry.
我抬头一看 他就不见了
Suddenly, I looked up and he was, he was just gone.
从一开始就不应该请你照看他
I never should've let you take him in the first place.
真的很难 特别特别难
It was very hard. Really, really very hard.
我要工作 还要照顾卡特
There was work, and watching Carter,
而且这座城市每天还出很多乱七八糟的事
and then all the crazy stuff happening around the city...
我
I...
我不知道你是怎么做到的 格伦特女士
I just don't know how you do it, Ms. Grant.
不知道你怎么能面面俱到
I don't understand how you juggle it all.
凯拉
Keira.
你刚碰到了21世纪
You have just stumbled upon
最令人烦恼的问题
the most annoying question of the century,
你太年轻 还没有意识到这个问题
and you are so young that you do not even realize it.
如何面面俱到
How do you juggle it all?
慢慢学 就这样
You learn, that's how.
一开始先玩两个球 慢慢往里加
You start with two balls before adding another.
我首先学会了如何做商业女强人
I figured out how to be brilliant in business
然后才学会做个好妈妈
and then I added being a brilliant mother.
很多女人惨败 是因为还没准备好
Far too many women burn out trying
就试图去兼顾太多东西
to do too much before they're ready.
-所以其实可以兼得吗 -当然
- So you can have it all? - Of course.
只是无法一蹴而就 不是一朝一夕
Just not all at once, and not right away.
而且你这发质啊
And not with that hair.
能不能用点护发素啊 真是服了
Use conditioner, for God's sake.
为您带来麦斯威尔·罗德针对此次事件的评论
And we bring you Maxwell Lord's response to the incident.
歹徒确实曾是我公♥司♥员工 而且也被开除了
Yes, the bomber did work for my company, and we did fire him,
但是我们从未想到他会这样做
but we never anticipated he would react this way.
每种情况 我都会准备防故障设置
I try to build in fail-safes for every situation.
麦斯威尔·罗德回应事件
防故障设置
Fail-safe?
但是说到底 人是不可控制的
But in the end, you can't control people.
我 愿意承担全部责任
And I... take full responsibility for that.
那个疯子要杀他
Why is he getting so choked up
他怎么会这么激动
about some lunatic who's trying to kill him?
因为这件事另有隐情
Because I don't think we know the whole story.
你能黑进医院的记录吗
Can you hack into hospital records?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表