剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
For starters.
知道真♥相♥的人就只剩一个活着的了
There's only one other living person who knows the truth.
你真的想知道这些事吗
You sure you want to hear this?
你不能对别人说 连卡拉也不行 能做到吗
You can't share this with anyone. Not even Kara. Can you do that?
是你教我要对她保守秘密的
You're the one who taught me to keep secrets from her.
我并不是汉克·亨肖
I am not Hank Henshaw.
他死了
He died
就在你父亲死的同一晚
the same night as your father.
超查部追踪了一个外星人几个月
The DEO had been pursuing an alien for months.
他并不是罗兹堡的囚犯
Not one of the Fort Rozz prisoners, but...
他只是被困在这个星球上的一个无辜的人
an innocent one stranded on this planet.
通过你父亲的帮助
With the help of your father,
超查部在秘鲁一处边远区域追踪到了这个人
the DEO tracked the alien to a remote location in Peru.
亨肖派了一队人
Henshaw led the squadron sent to
去杀掉他
terminate him.
我父亲绝不会参与这样的任务
My father would never have been part of a mission like that.
你说得对
You're right.
耶利米·丹弗斯是个好人
Jeremiah Danvers was a good man.
他意识到 他们追捕的外星人
He realized the alien they were hunting
对地球并没有威胁
wasn't a threat.
他是个逃亡者 跟你的妹妹一样
He was a refugee, like your sister.
迷失世界中唯一的幸存者
Sole survivor of a lost world.
你父亲试图阻止任务的进行 但亨肖
Your father tried to stop the mission, but Henshaw
执意要继续
was obsessed.
他最终擒获了这个追踪已久的外星人
He'd finally trapped the alien he'd been hunting for so long.
所以 耶利米
So, Jeremiah
做出了最后的牺牲
made the ultimate sacrifice.
他用自己的性命救了这个外星人
He gave his life to save that alien.
你父亲像个英雄一样死去
Your father died a hero.
那个外星人...
That alien...
是你吗
Is that you?
可你怎么会是他的模样
But how are you him?
我是个变形人
I am a shape shifter.
汉克·亨肖死后 我借用他的身份重组超查部
When Hank Henshaw died, I assumed his identity to reform the DEO.
但我也曾向你父亲保证过
But I also made your father a promise,
要照顾好他的女儿
that I would take care of his daughter.
我招募你来这里
I recruited you
我才可以信守当初的诺言
so that I would honor that promise
保护你
and protect you
对你视如己出
as if you were my own child.
如果你不是汉克·亨肖
If you're not Hank Henshaw,
那你是谁
who are you?
我是我们星球唯一幸存下来的人
I am the sole survivor of my planet.
最后一个火星人
The Last Son of Mars.
我的名字叫
My name
荣恩·荣兹
is J'onn J'onzz.
-温 -今天干得不错
- Winn. - Nice job today.
你想不想去我家
Hey, you want to come over and,
帮我把冰箱里的东西都吃光
help me eat all the food in my fridge
趁现在还没腐坏 电力还是没恢复
before it spoils? Power's still out.
我并没有那么饿 不过 谢谢你邀请我
I'm not that hungry. But, uh, you know, thanks.
拜托
Please.
我知道你对我和詹姆斯之间的事很失望 我很抱歉
I know you're disappointed in me with James, and I'm sorry.
超女应该觉悟更高才对
Supergirl should be better than that.
我从未对超女失望过
I'm never disappointed in Supergirl.
让我失望的是你
I was disappointed in you.
我听到了你今天精彩的演说
I heard your amazing broadcast today.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你的恭维
- Thank you. - Thank you for the compliment.
当时你到底去哪了
Now, where the hell were you?
你怎么能够
How could you up
在这十几年里最严重的灾难发生时中途退出呢
and leave in the middle of the worst disaster in decades?
-我没想到会吓到你 -没有 你并没吓到我
- I didn't mean to scare you. - Oh, no. You didn't scare me.
但那些平民 他们已经开始依赖你了
But regular people, they're starting to depend on you.
这很容易让他们觉得自己被抛弃了
It's easy for them to feel abandoned.
你必须明白
You have to understand
世上的大多数人
that most people out there spend
大部分时间里都觉得孤立无援
most of their lives feeling isolated and alone.
当悲剧来临时
And when a tragedy strikes,
他们会依赖心目中的英雄
they look to their heroes.
不只是寻求救援 还有慰藉和依靠
Not only for rescue, but for solace and consistency.
所以幸好他们还有你
That's why I'm glad they had you.
今天是你给了他们希望
You gave them hope today.
我知道是你激励了他们
I know that you inspired them,
因为你也激励了我
because you inspired me.
你们是谁
Who are you?
-他们是我派来的 -阿斯特拉
- They're with me. - Astra.
我亲爱的外甥女
My dear niece.
你真的以为这样就结束了吗
Did you really think this was over?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表