剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- Of course. - I'd heard you hung up your camera.
一旦有紧急情况我还是会拿出来的
Ah, well, I still break it out when the need arises.
-你看起来挺眼熟的 -我们见过
- You look familiar. - We've met.
我是凯特·格兰特的助手 卡拉
Um, I'm Cat Grant's assistant, Kara.
我必须说 你今天所做的事真是太棒了
I... I have to say, I think what you're doing today is wonderful.
但是 我觉得你在电视上说的话有些
But, uh, I found what you said on TV a little
-出人意料 -你是说关于超女的话吗
- surprising. - You mean about Supergirl?
如果你了解我 就不会感到吃惊了
If you knew me, you wouldn't be surprised.
我了解你
Oh, I know you.
但是你不觉得
But... But don't you think that...
人们现在需要些更正面的信息吗
That people need a more positive message right now?
希望 而不是恐惧
Hope instead of fear?
我只是认为超女今天能来的话
I just think that if Supergirl could be here today,
-现在她就会来 -为什么
- right now, she would be. - Why?
因为凯特·格兰特这么说了吗
Because Cat Grant says so?
她不如去当超女的公♥关♥专员好了
She might as well be Supergirl's PR flack,
把所有东西都贴上"S"就能赚钱了
slapping that S on everything just to make money.
你又在干什么
What are you doing?
我想让人知道在最危机时刻是谁在帮他们
I want everyone to know who's helping them in their time of need,
一个人类
a human being.
超女让我们变得自满
Supergirl lulls us into complacency.
她诱使我们相信她会拯救我们
She fools us into thinking she'll save us
因此让我们变得无法自救
and renders us incapable of saving ourselves.
就像是海♥洛♥因♥ 或是福利国家
Like heroin, or the welfare state.
-你这是愤青 -是现实
- That's cynical. - It's realistic.
不管怎样 超女应该感激我没有说出来的事情
If anything, Supergirl should be thanking me for what I'm not saying.
-那是什么 -她失去了能力
- Which is what? - She lost her powers.
解释了为什么找不到她的原因
Explains why she's nowhere to be found.
我猜她和仿真机器人打斗的时候
I'm guessing she blew out her photovoltaic capabilities
用光了她的光电能力
fighting that military android.
她现在是块废蓄电池
She's a dead battery now.
这点你不能肯定
You can't be sure of that.
我研究过超人 大概要48小时才能补充能量
I've studied Superman. It takes him roughly 48 hours to recharge.
那时早就来不及了
We're way past that.
如果超女在那之前还没恢复能力
If Supergirl hasn't gotten her powers back by now,
很有可能她永远也无法恢复能力
there's a good chance she never will.
这意味着
And that means
-我们只能靠自己了 -帮帮忙
- we're on our own. - Help!
请你们过去救救我爸爸
Please! My dad needs help over there!
我们不能走 亨肖局长下令让我们待在这
We can't leave. Director Henshaw ordered us to stay here.
我们都不知道他是不是还活着 多诺万
We don't even know if he's still alive, Donovan.
人们现在等着我们来救
These people are relying on us.
我们要行动 知道吗
We're going. All right.
不要打开门
Do not open this door until
除非接到我的指示 只准听我的指示
you get an all clear from me. And only me.
能放下武器吗
Mind lowering that weapon?
发生了什么事 我们看不到图像
What happened? We lost visuals.
因为詹姆的通灵能力干扰了图像
That was interference from Jemm's psychic powers.
他偷袭了我们
He ambushed us.
曾和雷诺兹
Tsung and Reynolds,
殉职了
they're gone.
我上好膛了 我准备行动
I'm loaded. I'm ready to go.
不行 抑制器只剩下一个
You can't. Only one disrupter left.
其他的被詹姆摧毁了
Jemm destroyed the others.
多诺万 回到你的位置上
Donovan, get back to your post.
我要你照我的话去做
Look, I need you to do what I say when I say it,
因为我们的情况刚刚变得更糟糕了
because our situation just got a whole lot worse.
我在雷诺兹的头颅上发现了烧伤
I found burn marks on Reynolds' skull.
那是通灵扫描留下的
They're from a psychic scan.
詹姆扫描过他的大脑
Jemm read his mind
他已经掌握了雷诺兹所知的一切
and now knows everything that Reynolds did.
雷诺兹是保安部的主管
Reynolds was head of security.
就是说詹姆知道如何打开监狱的每一间牢房♥
Which means Jemm knows how to open every cell in this prison.
他可以利用犯人的联合力量
He could use the combined powers
来冲破防护门
of the inmates to break though the shield doors.
我会负责牢房♥区
I'll cover the cell block.
但你不能妨碍我
But I can't have you getting in my way.
所以我命令你留守原地
So, I'm ordering you to stay here.
艾丽克斯 你要相信我
Alex, you got to trust me.
在这边 救救他
Over here. Help.
求求你们 他就在这里
Please, please, he's right here.
不
No.
他得了张力性气胸
He's got a tension pneumothorax.
-你是医生 -在医学院待过一年
- You're a doctor? - Did med school in a year.
要送他去医院
He needs to get to the hospital.
我报了警 但是他们还没到
I called 911, but they haven't come yet.
医务人员目前应接不暇
Paramedics are swamped.
我在新闻里看过超女的一段报道
I once saw a clip of Supergirl in the news.
她飞着把人送去了医院
She flew someone over there to the hospital.
除非你知道她的下落 你♥爸♥爸只能指望我们了
Unless you know where she is, we're your dad's only hope.
-糟了 静脉出血了 -什么
- Damn it. It's a venous bleed. - What?
他的另一条血管肯定是被扯破了
He must've lacerated another vessel.
所以我们找到血管 止住血就可以了吗
So we find... we find the vessel, stop the bleeding, right?
血管不是一般地长
He's got 100,000 miles of vessels.
我们不可能找到流血的那条
We'll never find the right one.
除非你有X光扫描仪
Unless you have an X-ray machine.
求你们救救他
Please. Please!
他的血液正流向胸腔
He's exsanguinating into his chest.
他会血流不止
He'll bleed out,
进入休克状态 几分钟后就会死去
and go into shock and die in a few minutes.
不 不
No. No.
求你帮帮他 不
Please do something. No.
让我看到 让我看到
Come on. Come on. Come on.
拜托 我能看到的
Please. Please. Come on, come on. Come on!
卡拉
Kara.
-不要这样 -卡拉
- No. No, no, no. - Kara, look.
卡拉 别试了
Kara. Please stop.
你
Just...
帮帮他 快点
Do something! Come on!
肯定有办法的
This can't be it!
-我们救不了他 -不
- We can't save him. - No!
-对不起 -不
- Sorry. - No.
-该死的 -不不不
- Damn it! - No, no, no.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay. It's gonna be all right.
詹姆迟早会找到我们的
It's only a matter of time before Jemm finds us in here.
你认为亨肖局长不会为我们挺身而出吗
You don't think Director Henshaw will come through for us?
我认为依靠他不是我们最有利的选择
I don't think relying on him is in our best interest.
-你不相信他 -他是救援行动中
- You don't trust him? - This isn't the first time
唯一的幸存者 这已经不是第一次了
that he's been the sole survivor of a botched operation.
那次的事件细节和这次都一样不详
And the details of that story were just as sketchy as this one.
-那我们要怎么做 -我们行动
- So what do we do? - We go out there.
但是用来抵御詹姆的神经抑制器已经用光了
But we don't have any neural inhibitors left to protect us from Jemm.
算上我
I'm in.
好
Okay.
所以我才不对人友善
This is why I'm not nice to people.
赞一你句 你就飘飘然了
One compliment, and now you're coasting.
怎么那么久还没搞定
What is taking you so long?
我只是搞IT的
Hey, I'm an IT guy, you know.
只是...上次我连接现场直播
I just... the last time I hooked up a live feed was
还是帮高中视听学会弄的
for the high school AV club, okay?
上次我上实况转播
Well, the last time I did a live broadcast
是结束我获奖的访谈节目
was to end my award-winning talk show.
我们俩现在要回归本源
So, you and I are both returning to our roots.
我弄坏东西了 很抱歉 格兰特女士
I broke something. I'm so sorry, Ms. Grant.
这样不行 我
This isn't gonna work. I...
一般情况下 我会炒了你
Normally, I would fire you and
立刻找人取代你 但我们现在人手短缺
replace you instantly, but we're short-staffed.
所以相反地 我会启发你
So instead I will inspire you.
即便我以前和你很相像
Even I was like you once.
在这之前 我
Before all of this, I was, well...
我曾是抢手的时事评论员
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表