剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
并说服我说你是个多优秀的男人
and convince me of what a great guy you are.
好吧
Okay.
怕我还不知道那件事
And in case I didn't already know that,
她提到了你曾告诉过她
she mentioned a story that you told her
关于你父亲送你相机的故事
about your camera, your father,
来告诉我你坚定的决心
to show me how deeply committed you are.
这个
It's...
不是你想的那样
It's not like that.
我们在一起这么久了 詹姆斯
We've been together for so long, James.
但我却不知道关于你父亲的任何事情
And I don't... I don't know a single thing about your dad.
因为你从来不愿意告诉我
Because you never wanted to tell me.
你想告诉她
You wanted to tell her
因为你爱的是她
because you love her.
依我所见 她
And for what it's worth, she, uh...
她也爱着你
she feels the same.
即时她还无法说出口
Even if she can't say it yet either.
很高兴能见到你
It's good to see you.
就因为我没归队 世界差点遭了殃
Well, the world almost ended 'cause we weren't a team.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
所以 暂且把私人情感放在一边
So, personal feelings aside,
我回来了
I'm back.
聚则强
Stronger together?
首先我们得搞清楚靛青的袭击
Well, the first thing we need to do is assess if Indigo's attack
跟诺恩的绝密大清洗计划有没有关系
was related to Non's secret Myriad project,
或这两者是否致力于相反的目标
or if the two were working at cross-purpose...
-那时我看到阿斯特拉压制住了荣恩 -什么
- I saw Astra standing over J'onn. - What?
艾丽克斯
Alex.
他毫无还击之力
He was defenseless.
她说她准备让他
She said she was gonna give him
光荣地死去
an honorable death.
所以我就出手了
And I reacted.
因为我受到的就是这样的训练
Because that's what I was taught to do.
阿斯特拉不是汉克杀的
Hank didn't kill Astra.
是我杀的
I did.
我杀了她
I did.
当你赶来时 他见到你崩溃的模样
And when you got there, he saw how devastated you were.
他不想让你生我的气
He didn't want you to get angry with me.
他替我承担了责任
He took the blame.
我也默许了
And I let him.
因为我很害怕失去你
Because I was afraid of losing you,
我不能失去你
and I can't lose you.
我只不过是伤了你的心
I merely broke your heart.
看看超女都对你做了什么
Look what Supergirl did to you.
现在 你准备好以我的方式行事了吗
Now, are you ready to do things my way?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表