剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
跟你身高体重肤色匹配的无名氏
Jane Doe matching your height, weight and coloring...
纳欣诺市医院
医保号♥码
病患姓名 未知
两年前 她在车祸后
She was taken in National City General
被送到纳欣诺市医院
about two years ago after a car accident.
之后就一直昏迷
She's been in a coma ever since.
她现在人呢
Where is she now?
问得好 她被转到了私人医院
Good question. She was transferred to a private facility,
普罗米修斯遗传研究所
a Prometheus Genetics.
-猜三次是谁的研究所 -麦斯·罗德
- Three guesses who owns it. - Max Lord.
答对了 但有件让人头疼的事情
Bingo. Now here's the other thing that's pretty upsetting.
过去几个月
Over the past few months,
还有六个昏迷的无名氏也进了研究所
six more comatose Jane Does have been claimed by Prometheus.
七个女孩吗
Seven girls?
我觉得他也许试了七次
I mean, maybe it's taken him seven tries
才创造出完美的二重身
to create the perfect doppelganger.
我命令你杀掉超女
I ordered you to kill Supergirl.
你说超女很坏
You say Supergirl bad.
但超女救了人
But Supergirl help people.
超女不坏
Supergirl not bad.
我懂
I understand.
你和她基因相同
You share her DNA.
很自然你想要看到她最好的一面
It's natural that you should want to see the best in her.
超女救下被困车中的情侣
情侣家人非常感激
超女救下心脏病人
但你相信谁 我还是超女
But who do you trust, Supergirl or me?
你又爱谁 超女还是我
Who do you love? Supergirl or me?
记住了 这个世界非常复杂 孩子
Just remember, the world is a very complicated place, kiddo.
有些东西看起来很好
Sometimes things that seem to be good,
但其实非常非常坏
are really very, very bad.
是你 一直以来都是你
It's you. It's always been you.
提醒我一下 我这次又犯什么事了
Remind me, what it is I'm meant to have done this time?
我知道女孩们的事了 麦斯
I know about the girls, Max.
-那些女孩还活着 -她们脑死亡了
- Those women had lives. - They were brain dead.
不可能恢复
Zero chance of recovery.
你把她们当几内亚猪
You treated them like Guinea pigs.
或者说给她们活下去的机会
Or gave them a chance to live.
顺便一提 我这不是认罪
That's not a confession, by the way.
但如果有人
But if somebody,
如果我有做过你说的事
if I were to do the things you're implying,
那也只需要一个基本基因合成
all it would take is an elementary genetic synthesis.
隔离超女的基因组
Isolate Supergirl's genome,
再给实验对象集中注入DNA
flood the subject with a concentrated infusion of DNA.
你是怎么拿到超女的DNA的
How did you get Supergirl's DNA?
我们在去过的地方都会留下
We all leave little traces of ourselves
一些小痕迹
nearly everywhere we go.
脱离的皮肤细胞
An errant skin cell.
掉落的头发
A stray hair.
或许是与失控仿真机器人的手臂
Or maybe just a few seconds with the arm
接触了几秒钟
from a rogue military android.
它是叫红旋风吧
Red Tornado, wasn't it?
就是你送来让我仔细研究的那条手臂
Which you helpfully delivered to me for my perusal.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
别暴粗口
Ooh, language.
外星人的DNA被偷了
You seem awfully upset
你好像非常难过
that an extraterrestrial's DNA was stolen.
这让我觉得
Makes me wonder if you
你和超女不只是同事这么简单
and Supergirl are more than just work buddies.
-别兜圈子 -绝对不兜
- Don't play games. - Never.
那只是个简单的进化方程
It's a simple evolutionary equation.
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
为了人类能继续生存
For humanity to survive,
我们要比他们更有能力
we need to be fitter than them.
你把自己当成是人类救世主吗 麦斯
You think you're humanity's savior, Max?
你不过就是个不起眼的罪犯
You're nothing but a common criminal.
你没证据证明我伤害过任何人
You have no proof I've ever hurt anyone,
你对此无能为力
your hands are tied.
但是如果你轻举妄动的话
But if you do try anything,
事情就会对你非常不利
things will get very bad for you
包括你爱的人
and the people you love.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
超女才是威胁 艾丽克斯
Supergirl is the threat, Alex.
至于这个异超女 她是人类的守护神
This... Bizarro? She's humanity's guardian.
大恩不言谢
You're welcome.
愿强者取胜
May the best girl win.
他几乎承认了
He all but admitted it.
他把那七个女孩全带走了
He took all those girls. All seven.
他把异超女变成了你的样子
He made the Bizarro you.
我们要这样称呼它吗
Is that what we're calling it?
又一个凯特科商标
Another Catco trademark.
那我们要怎样阻止她
So, how do we stop her?
让我们的特工带上氪星石飞镖
We arm our agents with Kryptonite darts
只要异超女一出现
and we take down this Bizarro
我们就把她干掉
the next time she shows her face.
但她不是坏人 而是受害者
But she's not the villain here, she's the victim.
我们要抓的人是麦斯
It's Max we should be going after.
你说得好像她是个人
You're acting as if she's a person,
而不是实验品似的
and not an experiment.
她就是个实验品 卡拉
That's what she is, Kara,
她是麦斯胡搞出来的科学项目
she's one of Max's deranged science projects.
那我们为什么不直接去抓麦斯
So why don't we just arrest Max?
我们是超查部 对外我们是不存在的
We're the DEO, we don't exist.
而且我们也没有权利
And we certainly don't have the authority
逮捕平民
to arrest private citizens,
更不能逮捕名闻世界的亿万富翁
especially not world-famous billionaires.
十分钟后给突击队做简报
Briefing the strike team in 10.
卡拉 有件事我不想当着汉克的面
Kara, there's something I wanted to tell you,
跟你说
not in front of Hank.
我去找麦斯的时候 他提到了你
When I was with Max, he mentioned you.
什么 怎么说
What? In what way?
非常奇怪 就好像他知道我们的关系
Like, in a weird way, as if he knew we were related.
他不可能知道的 是吧
I'm mean, there's no way he could, is there?
不不 不可能
No. No. No way. No.
他只是想扰乱你的思路
He's just... he's trying to get into your head,
想激怒你而已
he's trying to rattle you.
就是这样 混♥蛋♥
That's what he does. Jerk.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
发短♥信♥给亚当
I'm texting Adam.
我不能去约会
I can't go on a date,
现在麦斯和异超女还逍遥法外
not while Max and Bizarro are out there,
事情太混乱了
it's too crazy right now.
不不不
No. No. No. No. No. No.
你现在就应该去约会
That is exactly why you should go.
这种事永远不会有合适的时机
It's never going to be good timing,
你不能就这样等着事情有所好转
so you can't wait around until it gets better.
你是超女 但同时也是卡拉·丹弗斯
You may be Supergirl, but you're Kara Danvers too,
她应该拥有自己的生活
and she deserves a life.
去吧 我们会镇守阵地
So, go. We'll hold down the fort.
谢谢你 艾丽克斯
Thanks, Alex.
你觉得借酒浇愁如何
How do you feel about drowning our sorrows?
我知道我愁些什么
I know what my sorrows are.
那你到底在愁些什么呢 先生
What, uh... what sorrows exactly do you have, sir?
干了
Bottoms up.
好
Yeah.
你怎么了
What are you doing, man?
在和朋友喝酒
Having a drink with a friend.
不是 我是说卡拉
No. With Kara.
你为什么告诉她 你为她和亚当感到开心
Why'd you tell her you were happy about her and Adam?
因为她喜欢他
Because she likes him.
她希望我这么说 拜托
And that's what she wants me to say, man. Come on.
不是
No!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表