剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
别提超女缺乏经验了
Forget about Supergirl's lack of experience,
我现在说的是她会带来的麻烦
I'm talking about the trouble she'll bring.
纳欣诺市不需要重蹈大都会的覆辙
National City does not need Metropolis' problems.
-谁在乎那家伙说什么呢 -你在乎
- Who cares what that guy says? - You do.
麦斯威尔·罗德不是你的英雄吗
Isn't Maxwell Lord your hero?
这辆火车是给纳欣诺市的礼物
This train is a gift for National City.
如果人们发现你是谁了呢
What if people figure out who you are?
这不安全
It's not safe.
超女应该向你学习才对 凯拉
Supergirl should take a page out of your book, Kara.
她一下子扛起了太重的负担
She's taking on way too much, way too fast.
你喜欢詹姆斯·奥尔森
You like Jimmy Olsen,
他能让你笑得前所未有地灿烂
who makes you smile more than anyone else I've ever seen.
卡拉 这位是露西·莱恩
Kara, this is Lucy Lane.
露易丝是我姐姐
Lois is my big sister.
我大老远来找你
Jimmy, I came a long way to see you.
为了什么呢
And why did you?
我们之前那样结束让我很难受
I didn't like the way we ended things.
我曾经感觉自己像是别人的影子
There was a time when I felt like a shadow of a person.
但自从我向世界展示了我的能力之后
But ever since I've been able to show the world what I can do,
我感觉一切皆有可能
I feel like anything is possible.
生平第一次 我终于可以做自己的主人了
And for once in my life, I can finally have it all.
但有一件事我很确定
But one thing I know for sure,
任何事情都不会破坏我今天的心情
nothing can ruin my mood today.
我觉得应该把这个还给你
Thought I'd return this to you.
我还以为我们达成默契了
I thought we were clicking.
好吧
Okay...
达成默契的人不该互相监视
People who click don't spy on each other!
我不喜欢被跟踪
I don't like being followed.
如果我在跟踪你
If I were following you,
丹弗斯女士 你绝对不会觉察到的
Ms. Danvers, you would never know about it.
这不是我们的东西
This is... Not one of ours.
那是谁的
Then whose is it?
上面没有标记
There's no markings.
我以前从未见过这样的技术
I've never seen tech like this before...
出自外星人之手吗 可能是你姨妈阿斯特拉
Alien origin? Could be your aunt, Astra.
不 这玩意绝对来自地球
No, it's definitely from Earth,
但技术异常先进
but it is incredibly advanced.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding.
那玩意就好像是要在龙♥卷♥风♥里拍苍蝇似的
That thing was like trying to swat a fly in a tornado.
如果有人在跟踪我的特工
If someone's targeting one of my assets,
我一定要查清是谁
I want to know who it is.
我们来处理此事
We'll handle this.
你可以相信他 卡拉
You can trust him, Kara.
但愿你是对的
I hope you're right.
请不要冲我喊 我不负责接电♥话♥
Please don't yell at me, this isn't my job.
凯特·格兰特办公室 我是卡拉
Cat Grant's office, this is Kara.
拜托不要再找我帮你接电♥话♥了
Please, do not make me cover phones for you ever again.
是吗 太棒了 好的
She did? That's amazing! Yeah...
好的 我稍后给你反馈
Yes. Yes, I will get right back to you.
格兰特女士赢得了西格尔杰出媒体女性奖
Ms. Grant won the Siegel Prize for Women in Media!
对啊 她已经知道了
Oh, yeah, she already knows.
我都不知道她竟然还会笑
I didn't know that she could smile...
除了把快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上时
if it wasn't based on cruelty to others.
颁奖礼明晚在大都会举♥行♥
The ceremony is in Metropolis tomorrow night.
我最好马上订机票
I better book a plane right away.
我之所以没告诉你
I didn't tell you about it
是因为我就知道你会是这种反应
because I knew you would have this reaction.
我知道你觉得这奖不值一提 母亲
I know you think it's a stupid award, Mother,
但我好歹赢了
but I won it.
我要求的并不多
I don't ask for very much.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我之前没发现当外婆给你带来了这么大的负担
I didn't realize that it was such a burden being a grandmother.
凯拉
Keira!
-在 -午饭给我准备一份沙拉
- Yes. - Get me a salad for lunch.
我不在乎是哪种 只有上面有芝士汉堡就行
I don't care what kind as long as it has a cheeseburger on top.
我想说 格兰特女士 恭喜你
And, may I say, Ms. Grant, congratulations!
拿到西格尔奖 这可是大事
The Siegel Prize, that's huge.
但愿不是 鉴于他们要把奖杯邮寄给我
I hope not, considering they're going to have to mail it to me.
我不会出席颁奖礼
I won't be attending the ceremony.
但这是你第一年打败露易丝·莱恩啊
But this is the first year you beat Lois Lane.
虽然我很想指着她长满雀斑的扁鼻子
And as much as I would love to rub it in her annoyingly
呵她一脸
freckled button nose,
但是没人帮我照看卡特
I don't have anyone to watch Carter.
-你又炒了保姆的鱿鱼吗 -不是
- Did you fire another nanny? - No.
艾拉在帮我收拾夏季凉拖的时候摔断了腿
Ella broke her leg storing my summer sandals.
那你母亲呢
And your mom?
比起我的事业 她更看重自己的事业
She is living down to my expectations by prioritizing her career
这让我很失望
over my own.
你母亲在乎你的事业吗
Does your mother give a damn about your career?
她不在我身边
Um, well, she's not really around...
沙拉 一分熟的汉堡 去吧
Oh, salad. Burger, rare. Go.
你要是愿意 我可以照看卡特一晚
If you wanted, I could watch Carter overnight.
你有什么企图
What do you want?
有时候一个人这么做只是助人为乐而已
You know how sometimes people just want to help other people?
我懂了
Oh, I see.
你觉得如果你帮我这个忙
So, you think that if you do me this favor,
我就会欠你人情
that I will owe you something.
这是我第一次
Well, this is the first time
在你身上看到这种特质 凯拉
I've ever seen this quality in you, Keira.
我喜欢
I love it.
我之前没看出来你还有这手
I didn't know you had it in you.
这个奖项对你很重要
This award is important to you.
所以它对我也很重要
So, it's important to me.
或许你有朝一日会得到升职
Maybe you will get that promotion someday.
我儿子 卡特
My son, uh, Carter...
他不是个普通的男孩 谢天谢地
He, um, well, he's not a normal boy, thank God.
他很聪明 充满好奇心
He's clever and curious,
就像大多数天才儿童一样 他有点...
and like most gifted children, he can be...
害羞拘谨
shy and reserved.
他需要特别关注
He needs special attention.
别担心 格兰特女士
Oh, do not worry, Ms. Grant.
把他交给超女也不比交给我安全
He wouldn't be safer with Supergirl.
你这么说就有点烦人了
Now, it's just annoying.
我讨厌办擅离职守案 但我手上有三项起诉
I hate doing AWOL cases, and I'm prosecuting three of them.
我迷上美剧《执法悍将》是因为我关心战争法
I got into JAG because I care about the law of war,
而不是惩罚士兵
not punishing soldiers!
露西 你到这里来干什么
Lucy, what are you doing here?
我说了 审核军事法庭的取证
I told you, reviewing depositions for a court martial.
你完全可以找人用邮件给你发回大都会
Which you could have had emailed to you in Metropolis, so...
但那样我们就没法
But then we wouldn't have been
分享这个美味的巧克力甜点了
able to share this delicious chocolate thing.
露西
Lucy...
好吧 我想你了
Okay, I also missed you.
难道我还不能想你了吗
Am I not allowed to miss you?
我得... 我得走了
I have to... I have to go, uh...
我老板要出差
My boss is headed out of town,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表