剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我并不是想推理 吉米
No inference intended, Jimmy.
只是让我想起我最喜欢的一位作者书里的句子
Just reminded me of a quote from one of my favorite authors.
英国作家
简·奥斯汀吗
Aw, Jane Austen?
是詹姆斯·克鲁姆莱
James Crumley.
我去补补妆
I'm going to go powder my nose.
好好聊
Play nice.
听说你和露西复合 我很惊讶
I was surprised to hear that you and Lucy were back together.
是惊讶还是失望
Surprised or disappointed?
将军 我知道你来纳欣诺市的真正目的
General, I know what you're really doing in National City.
为了红旋风
Red Tornado.
我女儿绝对不会
My daughter would never divulge
对平民泄露机密的军事信息
classified military information to a civilian,
甚至包括男朋友
not even her boyfriend.
换句话说 你和超女有联♥系♥
Which means you're in contact with Supergirl.
首先 你不喜欢我
First of all, you don't like me
因为我和超人是朋友
because I'm friends with Superman,
现在又因为我认识超女吗
and now because I know Supergirl?
这不是我不想你和露西在一起的原因
That is not why I don't want you seeing Lucy.
那是什么原因
Then what is it?
你配不上她
You're not good enough for her.
你说什么
Excuse me?
吉米 我爱我的女儿
Jimmy, I love my daughter.
她是我的宝贝
She's my little girl,
我永远都会替她提防
and I'll always look out for her.
她有着锦绣的前程
She has a bright future.
而我不想看到她
And I do not want to see her
因为在徒有虚名的狗仔摄影师身上
miss the incredible heights she is capable of
投入了太多时间精力
because she's invested too much time and energy
而限制了自己应有的发展
in a glorified paparazzo.
你与你认为特别的人共事
You ally yourself with people you think are special.
但这并不代表你很特别
But that doesn't make you special.
我想你明白这一点
And I think you know that.
-没事吧 -点菜吧
- Everything good? - Let's order.
是这样的 凯拉
Here's the thing, Kara,
每个人都会愤怒 无一例外
everybody gets angry. Everybody.
没有药物可以根治这种特别的情感
And there is no pill that will eradicate this particular emotion.
我知道这点 是因为如果有这种药
I know this because if there were such a pill
我就会像吃糖一样狂吃
I would be popping those babies like pez.
格兰特女士
Miss grant, uh...
我很抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry. I'm...
-真的很抱歉... -你总是道歉
- really sorry about... - You apologize too much,
这又是另一个与之相关的问题了
which is a separate, although not unrelated, problem.
不 这事关工作
No, this is about work.
还有愤怒
And anger.
无论如何
Whatever you do,
都不能在上班时发火
you cannot get angry at work.
尤其你还是个女生
Especially when you're a girl.
谢谢 我还在喝第一杯
Oh, thank you. I'm actually still working on my first one.
你还想来一杯吗
Mmm. Did you want another one?
我在《星球日报》工作时
When I was working at the Daily Planet,
佩里·怀特拿起一把椅子就朝窗外扔
Perry White picked up a chair and he threw it out of the window,
因为有人误了截稿时间
because somebody missed a deadline.
而且他也没事先开窗
And no he didn't open the window first.
如果是我扔了椅子 天啊
If I had thrown a chair, or, my god,
哪怕我扔的是纸巾
if I had thrown a napkin,
这事都会闹得满城风雨
it would have been all over the papers.
我的职业和文化前程会被我自己断送掉
It would have been professional and cultural suicide.
-那你怎么办 -你得找办法发泄
- Then what do you do? - Well, you need to find a release.
你得...
You need to...
开始练练拳击 或者大骂管家
take up some boxing or start screaming at your housekeeper.
但凯拉 真正的关键
But the real key Kara,
是你得发现真正惹怒你的东西
is that you need to figure out what's really bothering you.
比如 我非常生我母亲的气
For example, I am so furious with my mother,
所以我把火往你身上发
so I took it out on you.
你很生我的气 但... 最重要的是
And you are so mad at me, but... and this is the important bit,
你不是真的生我的气
you weren't really mad at me.
其实有点
Actually, I kind of was.
不
No.
你真正恼火的是其他东西
You were really mad, at something else.
你得找到
You need to find,
找到愤怒背后的愤怒
find that anger behind the anger.
你得发现真正惹怒你的东西
And you need to figure out what is really making you mad.
谢谢你请吃晚餐 爸爸
Thank you for dinner, dad.
不客气
My pleasure.
露西
Lucy!
我命你立刻停手
I order you to disengage immediately.
我不会让你伤害别人
I'm not gonna let you hurt them!
她没受伤
Well, nothing's broken.
她很幸运
She's lucky.
你救了我的命 谢谢
You saved my life. Thank you.
-应该的 -你让那东西逃了
- Of course. - You let that thing get away.
我以为你和我们一条战线
I thought you were on our side.
我尽力了
I tried.
红旋风这次更强更快了
It fought harder this time, faster.
好像它吸取了上次的教训
Like it learned a thing or two from the last go.
它知道你会去救那些人
It's like it knew you'd choose to save those people.
红旋风趁机逃跑
The Tornado was just a diversion to get away.
他利用了你的人性对付你
He used your humanity against you.
现在更多无辜百姓会身陷危险
And now more innocent humans could be in danger.
如果发生不测
If anything else happens,
你和超查部都要被追究责任
you and the DEO will both be held accountable.
够了 将军
That's enough, General.
我的团队分♥析♥了红旋风的表面覆盖物
My team analyzed Red Tornado's dermal covering.
由含有少量铅的
It's made of a biosynthetic polymer
生物合成聚合物构成
which contains traces of lead.
为了防止X光视线 对吧
To suppress X-ray vision, right?
机器人不是用来打击叛乱分子
The android wasn't meant to fight insurgents.
而是被设计用来杀氪星人的
It was designed to kill Kryptonians.
你把罗兹堡的外星人关在楼下
You've got Fort Rozz aliens locked up downstairs.
怪物 恶人
Monsters. Abominations.
其中有些长翅膀
Some of them have wings.
有些长犄角
Some have horns.
有一些吐酸液
And others spit acid.
你懂她和那些怪物的区别吗
Do you know the difference between them and her?
她是金发女人
She's blonde.
今晚她救了你和你女儿
She saved you and your daughter, tonight.
你不应该害怕鄙视她
You don't owe her fear and contempt.
你该感谢她
You owe her a thank you.
麦斯威尔·罗德刚打了电♥话♥
Maxwell Lord just called.
说他在新闻里看到你与红旋风战斗
Said he saw you on the news fighting Red Tornado.
他想跟我谈
He wants to talk to me.
丹弗斯特工
Agent Danvers.
你真美
You look beautiful.
你要我帮忙吗 我想知道我在和谁合作
You want my help? I wanna know who I'm working with.
请坐
Please.
我只是想帮你
I am just someone trying to help you.
彼此彼此
We have that in common.
你好像只帮对你有用的人
You seem to only help people if it helps you.
我见过无私者的下场
I've seen what happens to the selfless.
-你父母吗 -要了他们的命
- Your parents? - It cost them their lives.
我父亲因公殉职
My father died on the job.
我不知道为什么要告诉你
I don't know why I just told you that.
请节哀
My condolences.
他做什么工作
What did he do?
跟我一样
What I do.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想找出真♥相♥
I'm trying to find out.
机器人并非单打独斗
The android isn't acting alone.
什么
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表