剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I can finally give that little blonde moppet,
该死的卡拉·丹弗斯也去死
Kara Danvers, the death she deserves.
也许卡拉·丹弗斯比你想象得坚强
Maybe Kara Danvers is tougher than you think.
我们今天没有胜算
We're not gonna win this today!
你还好吗
How are you doing?
还好 除了我的鼓膜
Well, aside from my eardrums
响得像教堂钟声以外 我没事
ringing like church bells, I'm okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
你看起来不太好
You don't seem okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry
我连计划都没有就逼你一起仓促去抓电女郎
I made you rush in on Livewire without a plan.
我不知道她会有同伙
I didn't know she was gonna have a cohort.
这就是做超级英雄的难处
That's the thing about being a superhero.
对意想不到的情况也要有所准备
You have to somehow be prepared for the unexpected.
几周前我出了个意外
Something happened to me a few weeks ago.
我被某种物质辐射了
I was exposed to this substance
整个人都疯了
that made me crazy.
我做了很多可怕的事
I did a lot of horrible things.
真不幸
That's rough.
当我以超女的身份帮助他人时 我...
And when I was helping people as Supergirl, I was...
我很快乐
I was so happy.
现在人们不想再让我帮忙
And now that the people don't want me to help them,
我觉得迷失了
I feel lost.
我很焦急地想再次证明自己
And I'm in such a hurry to prove myself again,
导致总犯愚蠢的错误 就像今天这样
I'm making stupid mistakes. Like today.
我说这种话可能听起来有点讽刺
This is gonna sound ironic coming from me
但你得放慢脚步
but, um, you need to slow down.
只要继续保持水准就好
Just keep doing your good work.
不必担心其余的事
Don't worry about the rest.
公众会原谅你的 我保证
The public will forgive you, I promise.
你怎么能如此确定
How can you be so sure?
因为我身上也发生过同样的事
'Cause the same thing happened to me.
真的吗
Really?
那最终是什么改善了情况
So what finally fixed things?
时间
Time.
当你习惯了用简单粗暴的力量解决问题
When you're used to fixing things with brute strength,
对我而言是用惊人的速度
or in my case, amazing speed,
我们很难接受这世上有不受我们控制的事情
it's hard to accept that there are things out of our control.
-这让我们懂得谦虚 对吧 -是啊
- It's humbling. Right? - Yep.
相信我 当你不再强迫解决问题
And believe me, when you stop trying to force the solution,
船到桥头自然直
it'll happen on its own.
我真的很抱歉你被困在我们的世界
I'm really sorry you're locked out of your world.
但我真的很高兴你在这
But I'm really glad you're here.
我也是
Me too.
卡拉去哪了
Hey, um, where's Kara?
她和巴里一起回超查部去了
She's with Barry back at the DEO.
巴里想到了些点子...
Barry had some ideas about...
没关系 不必解释
It's okay. I'm good.
我只要知道他们在努力解决麻烦就好
If they're taking care of it, that's all I need to know.
-好吧 -谢了
- Okay. - Thanks.
我晚点再打给你
I need to call you back.
凯拉人呢
Where is Ker-rah?
等她回来后
Well, when she gets back,
告诉她我需要她帮我预约按♥摩♥
tell her I want her to book me a massage
要预约碧昂斯在超级碗表演后
with the same physio who did wonders for Beyonce
请去在她身上妙手回春的那个理疗师
after her Super Bowl performance.
你为什么那么看着我 温
Why are you looking at me like that, Winn?
我很好 仍然无所畏惧
I am fine and I remain unafraid.
我没有质疑您 格兰特女士
I, I didn't question that, Ms. Grant.
很好
Good.
电女郎在此
Livewire.
不好了
Not, not good.
你走路真该小心点 凯特
You really should watch where you're going, Cat.
不然会有人把你的爪子拔了
Or someone's gonna need to declaw you.
你真的需要想点新素材了 莱丝丽
You know, you really need to get some new material, Leslie.
你对我和我的朋友发号♥施令的日子
Okay. Well, your days of telling me or my friend what to do
早就过去了
are long over.
西沃恩 是你
It's you, Siobhan.
看来我的前任小卒们联手了
I see that my ex-minions have united.
以为人多力量大吗
Strength in numbers?
你们该看看《诺玛蕾》学习怎么组织工会
You should call Norma Rae and find out how it's really done.
你的声音听起来和我的尖叫一样刺耳
You know, your voice is just about as grating as this.
西沃恩 西沃恩
Siobhan. Siobhan!
别这么做
Don't... Don't do this.
别逼我伤害你 温
Don't make me hurt you, Winn.
我能帮助你 我们能找到解决方法的
Hey, hey. I can help you. We can find a way to fix this.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
这就是真实的我
This is who I am.
不 这不是
No. It's not!
你不能继续伤人 西沃恩 这是错的
You cannot keep hurting people, Siobhan. It's wrong.
但这感觉对极了
But it feels so right.
听我说 好吗 你只是...
Just listen to me. Okay? You're...
你只是很困惑
You are confused.
我知道当你发现你♥爸♥的秘密时
I know how upset you were
你有多难过
when you found out that stuff about your dad.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
看着我 西沃恩
Look at me, Siobhan. You...
你希望他能成为更好的人 不是吗
You wanted him to be a better person. Yeah?
你也希望自己能做到这点
You wanted that for yourself, too.
你不必跨过那条界线
Okay? You do not... You do not have to cross this line.
西沃恩 求求你 让我试着帮助你吧
Siobhan, please, just let me try and help you.
我好得很
I'm good as is.
在我的地球 我们对抗过一个反派
So back on my Earth, we fought a villain
他使用声波作为武器 自称吹笛人
who used sound waves as a weapon. He called himself Pied Piper.
-名字挺酷的 -是啊
- That's a cool name. - Yeah.
所以我做了这些厉害家伙
So I whipped up these bad boys.
抱歉我总是说"厉害家伙"
Sorry I keep saying bad boys.
-这是耳塞吗 -对
- Are they earbuds? - Yeah.
它会保护我们不受银女妖尖叫的伤害
It'll protect us from Silver Banshee's yelly voice.
詹姆斯刚刚打来电♥话♥
James just called.
电女郎和银女妖绑♥架♥了凯特
Livewire and Silver Banshee kidnapped Cat.
你好啊 红蓝妹
Hello, Red and Blue.
现在就来纳欣诺市公园
Come to National City Park now
如果你不想凯特的鲜血沾满你的双手
if you don't want Cat's blood all over your hands
或者染红整条街的话
or all over the street.
你不需要这么做 巴里
You don't have to do this, Barry.
这是我的战斗
This is my fight.
人人为我 我为...
One for all and all for...
你们这里有《三个火枪手》吧
You guys have Three Musketeers here, right?
我为人人
All for one.
你觉得他们会出现吗
Think they'll show?
不知道
Don't know.
也不在乎
Don't really care.
不管怎样 我都玩得很爽
Either way, I'm getting my jolts.
你看 凯特 我依然还在决定
You see, Cat, I'm still 50-50
是否还让你的心脏跳动
if your heart's actually beating,
不过我还是给它停了吧
but I'm gonna stop it anyway.
不要 莱丝丽 别这么做
No, Leslie. Please don't do this.
求饶啊
Begging?
我真失望
I'm disappointed.
你觉得你会错过什么
What are you so afraid you're gonna miss, hmm?
另一个愚蠢的颁奖典礼吗
Another silly award ceremony?
被一群马屁精奉承为假女王
Where a bunch of sycophants kowtow to the false queen
称赞你有多么伟大
and tell you how great you are?
不
No.
不 我不是为我自己求饶
No. I'm not asking for myself.
我是为了我的孩子们
I'm asking for my boys.
我是他们的一切
I'm all they have.
求你别夺走他们的母亲
Please don't take their mother away from my them.
小火花
Hey, Sparky!
尖嗓子
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表