剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
哦 Nathan 我正在希望那是你
Oh, Nathan, I was hoping that was you.
我独自呆在这一整夜了
I've been here alone all night.
我有点事要处理
I had something to do.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我知道这对你来说不容易 但是我跟你保证
I know this is hard for you, but I promise you,
我们很快就要自♥由♥了
we'll be free soon.
我知道我们会的
I know we will.
嗨
Hi.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
我想回家 Nathan
I want to come home, Nathan.
现在真有点不是时候
This is really bad timing.
Nathan 我们得走了
Nathan, we have to go.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
很紧急 关于你♥爸♥爸的 我们得马上走
It's urgent. It's your father. We have to go now.
对不起
Sorry.
Haley
Haley.
跟我们一起来
Come with us.
看起来这个夏天只有你和我了
Looks like it's just you and me this summer.
Peyton 怎么了?
Peyton, what's wrong?
来吧 我送你回家
Come on, let's get you home.
嗯-嗯 我没法单独呆在那
Mnh-mnh, I can't be there alone.
你能陪我吗?
Will you stay with me?
嘿 你得跟我谈谈
Hey, you got to talk to me.
你到底怎么了?
What's going on with you?
我最近一直收到一些恐怖的电子邮件
I've been getting these creepy e-mails lately.
然后 今晚一个女人出现了
Then, tonight this woman shows up,
她知道关于我的事
and she knew things about me.
什么样的事?
What kind of things?
她说她是我妈妈
She says she's my mother.
我妈妈死了 Luke 我当时就在医院
My mom's dead, Luke. I was there in the hospital.
我看着她死的
I watched her die.
什么?
What?
我今晚做了一件事 Peyton
I did something tonight, Peyton.
而且我无法挽回
And I can't take it back.
那是你♥爸♥爸的车 他在加班
It's your father's car. He was working late.
Scott太太?
Mrs. Scott?
我老公在里边
My husband was inside.
他们没告诉你?
They didn't tell you?
在这等着
Wait here.
队长 Scott太太来了!
Captain, Mrs. Scott's here!
好吧 先不说我看起来很不错这个事实
Okay, putting aside the fact that I do look pretty good,
考虑到我刚在飞机上呆了一天半的时间
considering I've been on the plane for like a day and a half,
你不能在机场对我突然袭击呀 还带着花
you cannot ambush me at the airport with flowers
和晒了一夏天日光浴的好身形考虑到我们没处理完的事情....
and a nicely tanned end-of-summer body, considering the way we left things...
...三个月前
...three months ago.
好吧
Okay.
实际上 我是来接我妈妈的 她从新西兰回来
Actually, I'm just here to pick up my mom from New Zealand.
我以为你明天才回来
I didn't think you were coming in till tomorrow.
你以为错了
You thought wrong.
哦 看 我的出租车来了
Oh, look, there's my cab.
快点 也许你还来得及跟我说你爱我什么的
Quick, maybe you can tell me you love me or something.
嗨 甜心
Hi, honey.
欢迎回家 妈妈
Welcome home, mom.
你一件事也没错过
You haven't missed a thing.
到时间了
It's about time.
我就知道你没法整个夏天在这什么都不做
I knew you couldn't go an entire summer without doing something here.
随便了
Whatever.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
哦 我想我了解
Oh, I think I do.
好吧 那么瞧瞧这个 Tom Sawyer(汤姆.索亚历险记男主人公)
Okay, so, check it out, Tom Sawyer.
如果你幸运 我也许会让你帮我
If you're lucky, I might let you help me.
要是你非常幸运 我也许会让你付钱来帮我
And if you're really lucky, I might even let you pay to help me.
你说怎么样?
What do you say?
Brooke回来了
Brooke's home.
今天早上去机场接我妈妈 然后"噗" -- Brooke出现了
Went to the airport this morning to pick up my mom, and poof -- there was Brooke.
噗?
Poof?
噗
Poof.
你打算跟她说什么?
What are you gonna tell her?
你别在这样了
You're not doing this again?
你过去三个月把Nathan的房♥间翻得底朝天多少次了?
You've turned Nathan's room inside out how many times over the last three months?
那些契约一定在这的什么地方
Those annulment papers got to be here somewhere.
Dan 你知道医生说什么了紧张焦虑只会让你的烧伤发痒
Dan, you know what the doctor said. Getting agitated is just going to make your burns itch.
难道这不就是关于经销处的吗?
Isn't this really about the dealership?
都快要重建完毕了 你很快就能去上班了
It's nearly rebuilt. You'll be going to work soon.
也许会勾起一些不愉快的回忆
It might bring back some bad memories.
我做了一个梦
I had a dream.
我在办公室里 一切正常
I was at the office. Everything was normal.
然后我的胳膊突然着火了
Then my arm was on fire.
你还是记不起事情怎样发生的?
You still don't remember how it happened?
我在喝酒...
I was drinking...
...接着就昏过去了
...and passed out.
然后我就在外边了...
Then I was on the outside...
...在一片火海的边缘
...on the edge of an inferno.
中间的一切都没有印象
Everything in between is black.
我只能说我们求生的本领比我们想象的强
I suppose our survival skills are more than we know.
至少Nathan很快要回家了
At least Nathan will be home soon.
哪个家 Deb?
Which home, Deb?
这个
This one
还是和Haley那个?
or with Haley?
哟 重要时刻! 你有封信 伙计
Yo, big time! You got a letter, man.
信? 谁写的?
Letter? From who?
我不知道 但是不管是谁 她闻起来挺性感
I don't know, but whoever it is, she smells hot.
你最好希望她不要遇到我
You better just hope she doesn't meet me.
嘿 你妈妈刚刚打电♥话♥过来
Hey. That was your mom on the phone.
她说她今晚在医院陪你♥爸♥爸
She said she抯 gonna spend the night at the hospital with your dad.
难以置信 -- 应该给个Scott家庭折扣
Unbelievable -- should have a Scott family discount.
我真的很抱歉 Nathan
I'm really sorry, Nathan.
对我爸爸还是对我们?
About my dad or about us?
对所有事
About everything.
那么 你来这做什么?
So, what are you doing here anyway?
来Tree Hill巡回演出?
Tour playing Tree Hill?
不是
No.
他们想让我成为一个独唱艺术家 灌一张唱片还是什么的 但是...
They wanted me to become a solo artist and record a record or something, but...
没有你那没有意义
it didn't matter without you.
没有你一切都没有意义
None of it mattered without you.
我犯了好多错误 Nathan
I made a lot of mistakes, Nathan.
是的 如果你为了我而离开巡演你就又犯了一个
That's right, and if you left the tour for me, you made another one,
因为我明早就要走了
because I'm leaving in the morning.
我要去High Flyers
I'm going to High Flyers.
哦
Oh.
嗯 好的
Well, good.
好的 你应得的 你理应得到你想要的一切
Good, you deserve it. You deserve to have whatever you want.
嗯 听着 公♥寓♥已经没有了 我把你所有的东西都放到储藏间了
Well, listen, there's no more apartment, and I put all your stuff in storage,
如果你愿意 你可以在客房♥过夜
so you can spend the night in the guest room if you want.
Natan 在我离开的时候
Nathan, there wasn't a moment when I was away
我的心没有一刻不在Tree Hill跟你在一起
that my heart wasn't with you in Tree Hill.
那好极了
That's great.
但是明早我还是要走
But I'm still leaving in the morning.
不像你 我会把我的心带走
Unlike you, I'm taking my heart with me.
能跟我谈谈了么?
You talking to me yet?
是的
Yeah.
好的 我给你带花来了
Good. And I brought you flowers.
哦
Oh.
漂亮极了 你在哪弄的?
They're very nice. Where did you get them?
邻居花♥园♥里
Neighbor's yard.
瞧 我对之前机场的事很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about the airport earlier.
哦 没事的
Ah, it's cool.
不 我觉得自己那么武断的下结论很愚蠢
No, I felt stupid for jumping to conclusions and
也许还有一点吃醋其实你不是去接我的
maybe a little jealous that you weren't actually there for me.
很高兴见到你 Luke
It's good to see you, Luke.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表