剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
New campaign, new wardrobe.
你这是怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
哦,当然有了,姐们
Oh, you know it, sister.
抱歉打扰一下, 有跟它配的皮带吗?
Um, I'm sorry to interrupt, but do you have a matching thong?
我觉得我的打扮也许会让你回心转意
Think my costume's gonna help you change your mind.
承诺
Commitment thing.
没错
Right.
但这并不意味我们就不能开开心心
Doesn't mean we can't have a whole lot of fun in the meantime.
实际上,我觉得你才是欲擒故纵
Actually, I believe you're the one playing hard-to-get.
但我觉得你这是欲擒故纵
But I thought you were playing hard-to-get.
女孩子的梦想
Well, a girl can dream.
真的吗?
Really?
我觉得你一定会很忙
I think you're gonna be all tied up, so to speak.
我知道我会的
I know I will.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it.
也许
Maybe.
呃,那是你的吗?
Uh, is that yours?
那是你的服装吗?
Is that your costume?
嗨!
Hi!
你们怎么回事啊? 她是长羽毛的魔鬼
What is with you people? So she's a feathery devil.
有意思,但魔鬼没有羽毛
Interesting, but the devil doesn't have feathers.
改了什么?
Like what?
店里面的给我灵感, 但我做了些修改
Inspired by, but I made a few modifications.
是我们店里的吗?
Is that one of ours?
你说了算
It's up to you.
她现在是你的女儿
She's your daughter now.
你说一声就行了
just say the word.
如果这次你要我永远离开
If you want me to leave for good this time,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
Larry!
Larry!
不,实际上跟你完全不一样
No, nothing like you, actually.
像我这样?
Like me?
哦,你是说既然你又回来了?
Oh, you mean now that you're back in town?
听着, Ellie, 你的事,我很遗憾
Look, Ellie, I am sorry for everything that you are going through,
我不会让她看着我死的
I am not about to let her watch me die.
别担心...
And don't worry...
不,那正是我竭力避免的
No, that is exactly what I didn't want.
这样她再次失去另一个母亲
So she could lose another mother.
也想她能了解我
I wanted her to get to know me.
当然,我想了解她
And, sure, I wanted to get to know her.
我想让她和你认识到她的遗传史
I wanted her and you to be aware of her genetic history.
我认为不是那么回事
I don't think it works like that.
是啊
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
现在又不行了
Not anymore.
我曾经暂时好转
I was in remission for a while.
你现在怎么样?
And what about you?
所以保险起见,你最好让去检查一下
So at some point down the line, you should get her checked.
只有百分之十的乳癌是会遗传的
But only 10% of all breast cancers are genetic.
也许会有
She might be.
Peyton有危险吗?
Is Peyton at risk?
是的
Yes.
你说的是真的吗? 你得了癌症?
Is it true? Do you have cancer?
认识再久的人也有让你预料不到的时候
I guess even after all this time, people can still surprise you.
嗯... 我不知道
Um... I-I don't know.
布鲁克从什么时候开始喜欢金属乐了?
Hey, since when is Brooke such a metalhead, anyway?
肯定比那部剧年代要久远
I'm sure it goes back further than that.
我得把这些扔掉
I got to dump these.
不好
Not good.
你跟布鲁克说过我的服装了吗?
Did you talk to Brooke about my costume yet?
嘿
Hey.
好吧
Okay.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
你可以相信我 -- 我是魔鬼
You can trust me -- I'm m the devil.
等我打扮完她,她一定会很性感
And when I get through with her, she's gonna look hot as hell.
拜托, Nathan, 就算是帮我的忙
So, please, Nathan, do it for me.
没有Nathan, 就没有音乐
No Nathan, no music.
我猜她的灵感是跟你系在一起的
I guess her talent was tied to you.
你们分开后,她一首歌♥都没写
She hasn't written a song since you guys split up.
比你想的难
Harder than you think.
Haley真的很受伤,Nathan
Haley is really hurting, Nathan.
没有打算,为什么?
Wasn't planning on it. Why?
你去不去参加化妆舞会?
Are you going to this masquerade party at Tric?
怎么了?
What's up?
好吧,都是因为你,布鲁克
Well, it's all about you, Brooke.
没有比替一群废物加油更糟糕的事情了
There's nothing worse than cheering for a bunch of losers.
今年你要让我省事点
Well, you're gonna make my job easy this year.
你有吗? 因为我都不知道Nathan会不会去
You got one of those? 'Cause I'm not even sure Nathan's showing up at this thing.
「让我的男人去参加」怎么样?
How about a "get my man to come to this thing" costume?
经典的「让我的男人刮目相看」的服装
The classic "get my man to see me in a new light" costume.
哦,我知道
Oh, I know.
好吧
Fine.
好吧,性感,但不浪荡
All right, well, sexy, not slutty.
不,不,算了吧
No, no, and forget it.
我们该怎么打扮你呢? 我在想...
What are we gonna do for you? I was thinking...
谢谢,我正在缝边呢
Thank you. I just whipped it up.
那... 看上去很漂亮
That... looks really good.
变得什么?
Like this?
否则你会变得 --
Otherwise, you'll end up with something like --
布鲁克, 你不能这样!
Brooke, you have to do that!
没有
No.
你什么时候照规矩办事过?
Did you even follow the pattern?
在我的宇宙里,是有的
Well, in my universe, she does.
抱歉
Sorry.
他是一个快乐的好小伙(儿歌♥)
# For he's a jolly good fellow #
再快点
Faster.
再快点
Faster.
听起来不错,速度快一点
Sounds pretty good. Speed it up a little.
新曲子?
New tune?
我喜欢
I like it.
Dan 斯科特市长
"Mayor Dan Scott."
60天算不了什么
60 days is nothing.
我假装爱你,装了那么久, Dan
I've been pretending to love you for a long time now, Dan.
你想和我生活在一起,可以
You want us to live together, fine.
也许过了60天,你又会爱上我
After 60 days, you may fall in love with me again.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
只要你愿意,我就放过他
I'll back off for as long as you like.
但如果你和我待在一起...
But if you stay with me...
我可以让他反过来对付你, Deb
I could turn him against you, Deb.
我就不碰他
I'll leave him alone.
如果你在以后的两个月内不离开...
If you stick around for the next two months...
Nathan呢?
And what about Nathan?
免了吧
Forget it.
剩下的就只有... 权力
Only thing left... is power.
至少等我甩掉你以后就都会有了
At least I will when I get rid of you.
而且,我有钱又有自♥由♥
Besides, I've got money and I've got freedom.
我不喜欢有人挡我的道
and I don't like it when people get in my way.
穆林斯在我对付Whitey的时候挡我的道
Because Mullins got in my way with Whitey,
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
Dan,你能不能别再折磨我了?
Dan, why don't you just go and quit torturing me?
你把日期填迟了两个月
You postdated this for two months from now.
看看日期
Check the date.
别那么肯定
Don't be so sure.
起码我是不会在你身边看着了
At least I won't be around to watch.
好吧
Fine.
令人吃惊
Shocking.
穆林斯今天早晨退休了
Mullins resigned this morning.
我猜你没听说
Guess you didn't hear.
我在竞选市长
I'm running for mayor.
「候选人资格申明」?
"Declaration of candidacy"?
我需要你帮我把这个签了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表