剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
没有 他从来不接 所以我写了信
No, he never picked up, so I wrote letters.
你还醒着吗?
Are you awake?
是的
Yeah.
你能跟我谈谈吗 拜托?
Will you talk to me, please?
我不知道该跟你说什么 Haley
I don't know what to say to you, Haley.
而且从某种程度上来讲 我只想找到合适的话来伤害你
And part of me just wants to find the right words to hurt you...
就像你怎样伤害我的一样
the same way you hurt me.
我正在伤心 Nathan
I am hurting, Nathan.
你是说 因为我和Chris上♥床♥的事?
You mean, because I made out with Chris?
因为我放下我们之间的感情转身走开?
Because I turned my back on us and walked away?
哦 等等 那个是你
Oh, wait, that was you.
总是而且永远是
Always and forever.
什么?
What?
没事
Nothing.
Hales?
Hales?
Nathan 求你了 我只是想和你谈谈
Nathan, please, I just want to talk to you.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Haley 我没法这样
Haley, I can't do this.
对不起 你得走了 好吗?
I'm sorry. You need to go, all right?
拜托了
Please.
我理解...
I understand...
如果你不再爱我了
if you don't love me anymore.
总是而且永远是
Always and forever.
那就是最糟的 Haley
That's what sucks, Haley.
我仍然爱着你
I still do love you.
我永远都会
I always will.
我只是没法信任你
I just can't trust you.
Dan?
Dan?
你找到那些文件了?
You found the papers?
这是我们的离婚文件 Deb
These are our divorce papers, Deb.
你康复了
You've recovered,
我也是
and so have I,
但是我们的婚姻不会了
but our marriage isn't going to.
到时间结束它了
It's time to end it.
"但是如果他能回到当初开始的地方
"But if he could once return to that certain starting place
慢慢的重来一遍 也许他会找到他忽略的东西"
and go over it all slowly, perhaps he could find that thing he was missing. "
离婚没问题 Deb
A divorce is fine, Deb.
你看起来有点惊讶
You seem surprised.
但是我猜 从某一点来讲 大火烧完了
But I guess, at a certain point, the fire burns out.
我要出去走走
I think I'll go for a walk.
一颗破碎的心配一份后悔多少钱?
How much for a broken heart with a side of regret?
恩... 多得你不想知道
Um... more than you want to know.
那么 你忙完这边以后 就拿着你的东西到公♥寓♥来
So, when you're done here, bring your stuff to the apartment.
为什么?
Why?
因为你要搬到我那里
Because you're moving in with me.
为什么你要这么做?
why would you do that?
因为你需要一个地方落脚 而我需要房♥租
Because you need a place to live and I need rent money
来置办我新学期的行头
to pay for my newback-to-school wardrobe.
所以在我看来 你搬进来 我变漂亮 你不用在避难所长虱子
So the way I see it, you move in, I look hot, you don't get crabs at a shelter.
我觉得挺好
Works for me.
过了整个夏天 我还是没法习惯你的发型
The whole summer, and I still can't get used to that hair of yours.
什么?!
What?!
你去年春天也做过 而且我的实际看看起来不错
You did yours last spring, and mine actually looks good.
嘿!
Hey!
而且 Ellie长着一头金发 我不想有任何地方跟她看起来相像
Plus, Ellie had the whole long-hair thing, and I don't want to look anything like her.
我见过她一次 在知道她是谁之前
I met her once before I knew who she was.
你整个夏天都没有她的消息?
You haven't heard from her all summer?
没有 自从我在她面前把门摔上之后
No, not since I slammed the door in her face.
奇怪的电子邮件也不再出现了?
The weird e-mails stopped coming?
是的
Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
她回来了 Peyton -- Ellie
She's back, Peyton -- Ellie.
我今天看见她了
I saw her today.
哟 重大时刻
Yo, big time.
派对上见 是吗?
Gonna see you at that party, right?
也许 看看吧
Maybe, we'll see.
"也许 看看吧?"
"Maybe, we'll see?"
好吧 但是如果你不出现 我也许会追到给你写信那个女孩
All right, but if you don't show up, I might booty-call that girl that sent you that letter.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
嘿 哟 Nate
Hey, yo, Nate,
你没法一下就恢复状态 伙计
you can't get it all back at once, man.
慢慢来 花点时间
Take it slow. Give it some time.
很快 你就会完全恢复的 比任何时候都强
Pretty soon, you'll be back, better than ever.
好吗?
All right?
好的
All right.
晚点找你
Catch you later.
好吧 条件是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
我给你留了地方 但是没有多少同情你做过的事情已经做了 就过去了
I got room for you but not a lot of pity. You did what you did, and it's done.
要么接受 要么就算了
Take it or leave it.
我接受
I'll take it.
好的
All right.
进来吧 室友
Come on in, roommate.
承蒙天恩 - 是的 好了
May the grace of God be - Yeah, okay.
我得告诉你 牧师 这根本不是我的归宿 你知道
I got to tell you, padre, this isn't exactly my home court, you know.
从来没依靠过什么宗教信仰
Never had much use for religion.
你们称之为善良的东西 我叫它软弱
I guess what you call kindness, I call weakness.
但是... 没人能刀枪不入 我知道的
But... no man is bullet proof. I know that.
终究 他们还是钉死了你的孩子 是不是?
After all, they crucified your boy, didn't they?
什么困扰着你 我的孩子?
What troubles you, my son?
困扰我的是 我如何犯下的那些错误...
What me troubles me is how I've made mistakes...
...我如何整夜难以入睡 伴随着悔恨
...how I lie awake at night, keeping company with regret,
失误
fallibility.
过去的所作所为并不是我想要的
I've not been the man I intended to be.
这些困扰着我
That troubles me.
你来寻求宽恕?
And you've come seeking absolution?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I suppose I have.
让我问你点事情
Let me ask you something.
有没有可能对将要犯下的罪行进行宽恕?
Is it possible to grant forgiveness for sinful acts yet to be committed?
我恐怕没听明白
I'm afraid I don't understand.
很简单 真的
It's simple, really.
三个月前 有人试图杀掉我
Three months ago, someone tried to kill me.
他们对我下药 然后把我放在那等死
They drugged me and left me for dead.
我一直假装不记得
I pretended not to remember.
但是实际上 那之后的每个晚上 我都试图把事情拼凑完整
But, in fact, every night since, I've tried to piece it together.
等我发现是谁这样对待我 -- 我很快就会发现的...
And when I find out who did this to me -- and I will find out soon...
...那时我要犯的罪过就是把这个地方变成瓦砾
...the sins I commit then could turn this place to rubble.
你自己游泳难道不害怕吗?
Aren't you afraid of swimming alone?
恩 总比自己在岸上好
Well, beats being alone on land.
在找我?
Looking for me?
算是吧
Sort of.
为什么?
How come?
我只是想问你想不想一起出去 吃点东西
I just want to know if you want to hang out, grab some food.
随意一点
Keep it casual.
随意挺好
Casual is good.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
这会行得通的 是吗?
This is gonna work, right?
什么意思?
What's that?
我们约会 不必认真的
Us dating, nothing serious.
我觉得挺好
It's working for me.
你呢?
How about you?
当然了
Absolutely.
挺好
It's good.
那么 我们什么时候开始亲吻那部分?
So, when are we gonna get to that kissing part anyway?
哦...
Oh...
我说就现在吧 如果你知道什么对你合适的话
I'd say right about now if you know what's good for you.
在这个时刻 世界上有6, 470, 818, 671个人
At this moment, there are 6, 470, 818, 671 people in the world.
有些人在害怕
Some are running scared.
有些人在回家的路上
Some are coming home.
有些人靠编造谎言来度过每一天
Some tell lies to make it through the day.
其他人刚刚开始面对真♥相♥
Others are just now facing the truth.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表