剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
贝汶和斯基尔斯在干什么?
hey,lucas,it's getting dark out.What are bevin and skills doing?
再不来就吃不上晚餐了
They're gonna miss dinner.
说得对,你有手电吗?
You're right.You got a flashlight?
太好了,我马上回来
Perfect.Be right back.
贝汶?!斯基尔斯?!
Bevin?!Skills?!
贝汶?! 斯基尔斯?!
Bevin?! Skills?!
听到吗?
什么?
You hear that?What?
叫喊声,好象是卢卡斯
That voice.It sounds like lucas.
灯从那里照过来的?
Where's that light coming from?Oh,come on.
斯基尔斯?! 贝汶?!
Skills?! Bevin?!
斯基尔斯?!贝汶?!
Skills?!Bevin?!
是卢卡斯
That is lucas.
你们吃不吃晚饭了?
You guys coming to dinner or what?
那屋子难道一直就在那里?
That house been there the whole damn time?
我跟说我知道北在哪里
I told you i knew where north was.
我丢了戒指
贝汶和斯基尔斯迷了路
I guess between me losing my ring and bevin and skills losing themselves,
这个周末节目可真丰富
it has been a pretty eventful weekend.
我以为你能拿到戒指呢
I thought you were gonna get that ring.
布鲁克在想办法
Brooke's working on it.
时间不多了
Well,you're running out of time.
各位,我们来玩“我从没有”游戏吧
Hey,guys,I've got an idea.How about we play "I never"?
是啊,结果总是很令人满意
Oh,yeah,that always turns out great.
来吧,很好玩的,我开头吧
Come on.It'll be fun.I'll start.
我从没有...得过金唱片
I never...had a gold record.
皮特,那就该你了
Okay,pete,you do one.
好吧,我从没有在树林里过周末
Okay.I've never spent a cool weekend in the woods.
真差劲
Okay,that was lame.
真无礼
Okay,that was rude.
真的吗?
Really?
该我了
Okay,my turn.
我昨天从没有在洗手间“弄”自己
I never got caught "brooking" myself in the bedroom yesterday.
你说不会说的
You said you weren't gonna tell!
我们连口头协议都没有
We didn't shake on it.
“弄”自己,那是什么意思?
Wait,"brooking" yourself?What is that?
哦,不,布鲁克
Oh,no. Brooke!
好吧
Okay.
布鲁克,喝酒
Come on,brooke.Drink up.
等等,贝汶,你喝的哪门子酒
Wait,hold on,bevin.Why you drinking?
你都不知道什么意思
You even know what that means?
我一直都“弄”自己的
I "brooke" myself all the time.
她再这么说
我也许也要试试“弄”自己了
She keep on talking like that,I might have to "brooke"myself.
好吧
Okay!
能不能别再说了
Can we please stop calling it that?!
好了
stop it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我在想我有什么“我从没有”的事情
I was just trying to think of an "I never,"
突然意识到我从没有
跟基斯长时间相处过
and I realized I never spent enough time with him,you know?Keith.
真奇怪
But it's weird.
即使他不在了
Even though he's gone,
我还是隐约觉得
我跟他在一起的时候很开心
a part of me just still feels really happy for the time that I did have.
这就是这个周末的意义 --
I think that's what this weekend's about --
不忘过去,珍惜现在 --
not regretting our pasts but appreciating everything that we've got now --
好朋友,美好的记忆
great friends,great memories.
我说
And you know what?
这正是他希望看到的
I think it's exactly how he would want it.
布鲁克,来帮把手?
brooke.You here to give me a hand?
抱歉,不小心
Sorry,it just,slipped out.
你不小心的话,麻烦就大了
That's funny for a girl who should be watching her back.
布鲁克,你在威胁我?
Brooke davis,are you threatening me?
君子报仇,十年不晚
Let's just say payback's a bitch.
我知道你对瑞秋有意见
Look,I know you have your issues with rachel,
但我们都需要这个周末
but we all really needed this weekend.
我们来了这里,你开心吗?
You still glad we came?
当然,我跟你在一起
Of course.I'm with you.
咱们还得想办法把戒指弄过来
Well,we still got to get that ring back.
有主意了
Any idea?
没, 你呢?
No. You?
等等
Wait a second.
有主意了?
You Got something?
不是什么好主意
but it's not subtle.
海莉,对不起,我绊到桌子了
haley,I'm so sorry.I tripped over the table.Here,here,here.
我帮你把衣服上的苏打水吸出来
你去洗澡吧
Let me soak this is club soda.You should go take a shower.
好主意
That's not a bad idea.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
太糟糕了,这个交给你
This is terrible.This is really bad.Take care of that.
我今天很高兴,佩顿
I had a really great time today,peyton.
是啊,我也是
Yeah,me too.
我也许该睡在沙发上
I probably should go sleep on the couch,though.
是的
Yeah,you should.
但是...不必了
But...you're not going to.
你身上有多少纹身
So,how many tattoos do you have anyway?
我看看...37,不,38
Let's see...37. No,wait,38.
我把你的名字刻在下面了
你不介意吧
I just got your name on my lower ca.You all right with that?
闭嘴,够了
Shut up. Stop it.
你呢,佩顿,你有纹身吗?
So,what about you,peyton?You got any tats?
我在肩膀上纹了死亡天使
I just have this dark angel between my shoulder blades.
是吗?
Really?
不
No.
你能想象如果我父亲发现我纹身
会是什么反应吗?
Can you imagine what my dad would do if I came home with a tattoo?
我还上高中呢
I'm in high school.
没错
Right.
说到这个,以后怎么办呢?
Speaking of which,how's this supposed to work,anyway?
什么,你和我?
What,me and you?
我们身处两个世界
I mean,we're just in two totally different places.
你是歌♥星
You're this rock star.
我还在忙于学业
I'm just trying to pass A.P. English.
我觉得还是不要考虑太多
I mean,I feel like the answer's to not over-think things.
我们 在一起很开心
We're just having fun.
是啊
sure.
我们会想出办法的
And then we'll figure it out.
这就是你的解决方法:我们会想出办法的?
So,that's your solution --we'll just figure it out?
怎么了?太容易了吗?
Why not? Too easy?
你们能不能早点想出来
我还要睡觉呢
Whatever it is,can you figure it out soon?I'm trying to sleep.
大嘴,你在上面多久了
Mouth,how long have you been up there?
从你们进门亲热开始
Since you guys came in and started making out.
抱歉,大嘴
Oh,my god.I'm so sorry.Mouth!
你知道他在上面吗?
Did you know he was up there?
当然知道,我还以为你不介意呢
Totally. I thought you were cool with it.
老天
Oh,god
该死
oh,crap.
你把大家邀请到这里来
是做了一件好事瑞秋
You've done a great thing,rachel,having everyone here like this.
即使我这么做是出于赎罪?
Even if it's all about me relieving my guilt?
我错了,大家都在恢复
I was wrong.People are healing.
卢卡斯,海莉...
佩顿跟那个皮特在一起很开心
Lucas,haley...peyton's really healing with that pete guy.
但还是不能弥补我犯下的错误
Still doesn't make up for me opening the time capsule.
为从来没问过你为什么这么做
You know,I never asked why you did it.
如果你不想说,我也不勉强...
You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.I just...
我只想知道你打开时间舱的原因
I just want to understand why you opened the time capsule.
我也不知道,搞破坏吧
I don't know.To mess with people,I guess.
我想,如果我打开它
把所有人的本来面目暴露出来 --
I thought if I opened it,it would reveal everyone for who they really were --
给人们造成点麻烦,看看他们的反应
you know,just throw a wrench in the works and watch them squirm.
可我没想过要谁死
But I didn't want anyone to die.
我会告诉所有人是我做的
I'm gonna tell everybody that I did it.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表