剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
你近来怎么样?
How you been?
告诉我那只是个临别的吻
Tell me that was a goodbye kiss.
我想跟你在一起 Brooke
I want to be with you, Brooke.
看 我知道那不公平
Look, I know it wasn't fair how I told you
在你的出租车停在门外的时候 跟你说我想和你在一起
I wanted to be with you when your cab is just parked right outside.
只是看到你要走了 我想我慌了
I just saw you slipping away, and I guess I panicked.
没关系
It's okay.
真的 没关系
Really, it is.
实际上我考虑了整个暑假 然后我想
I actually had the whole summer to think about this, and I thought
我们可以来个夏天那样的尝试 只在秋天而已...
we could totally have a summer-like fling, just in the fall...
不专一的
and non-exclusive.
不专一的? 那是怎么回事?
Non-exclusive? How's that work?
这个嘛 我们一起出去玩 去看电影 去找乐子
Well, we hang out, we go to movies, we have fun.
我们亲吻吗?
Do we kiss?
那是当然了
You bet your ass we kiss.
我们还做比亲吻更进一步的事吗?
Do we do more than kiss?
也许...
Maybe...
但是我们也和其他的人约会
but we also date other people.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我觉得你是个天才
I kind of think you're a genius.
哦 你现在才发现的 是吗?
Oh, you're just figuring that out now, are you?
我想你 Lucas Scott
I missed you, Lucas Scott.
我也想你 美女
I missed you, too, pretty girl.
嗯 等会给我打电♥话♥
Hmm. Call me later.
我得去处理Peyton的"我是你妈妈"那一幕
I have to go deal with Peyton's whole "I'm your mother" scenario.
是的 那个可有点棘手
Right, that one's pretty messy.
是的 我也听说了
Yeah, so I've heard.
你离开几个月 疯狂的妈妈就开始出现
You leave for a couple months, crazy moms start showing up,
还有那么多你不知道的事情
and there's all these things you don't know.
是的
Yeah.
你听见什么了吗?
Did you hear something?
瞧 Peyton 我把所有门都锁上了
Look, Peyton, I locked all the doors.
我也没听见任何声音 你没事的 好吗?
I didn't hear anything. You're fine. Okay?
Brooke说你还留着一些东西 是在我们还....
So, Brooke said you kept some of the stuff from when we were sort of...
随便怎么说
whatever we were.
她认为你还喜欢我
She thinks you're still into me.
我今天告诉了Brooke我想跟她在一起...
I told Brooke I wanted to be with her today...
在她走之前的时候
before she left.
真是好时机
Nice timing.
我真了不起 哈?
I'm a real piece of work, huh?
我是说 每一次我在心里想着这句话的时候
I mean, every time I play it in my mind, this...
这道"白♥痴♥"光就不停的朝我闪
"idiot" light keeps flashing at me.
就好像... "闭嘴 闭嘴"
Like... "Shut up, shut up."
是的
Yeah.
或者你说得太多 或者就像我和Jake 你说得还不够
Either you say too much or, like me with Jake, you don't say enough,
然后他们就离开了
and then they're gone.
是的 关于Jake很抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about Jake.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我的心都碎了
It broke my heart.
真是让人伤心的一年
It's been a tough year on hearts.
那么 真糟糕我们必须要这么绝望才能又聚在一起 哈?
So, it's too bad we had to be this desperate to hang out again, huh?
恩 我们不是必须 我们就是
Well, we didn't have to be. We just are.
但是我很高兴你在这 你知道
But I'm glad you're here, you know.
我知道我们失去了对方一段时间 但是
I know we kind of lost each other for a while, but,
希望那都结束了 对吗?
hopefully, that's over, right?
尤其考虑到我们之间的历史
Especially considering our history.
但那永远都会存在的 是吗?
It's always gonna be there, isn't it?
你和我?
You and me?
嗨 甜心
Hi, sweetheart.
那是真的吗?
Is it true?
亲爱的 瞧...
Honey, look...
你说过你要面对面的谈这件事 现在我们面对面了
You said you wanted to talk about it face-to-face, dad, so we're face-to-face.
这个女人是我妈妈吗?
Is this woman my mother?
你妈妈去世了 Peyton
Your mom is gone, Peyton.
你知道的
You know that.
但是你的亲生母亲还活着
But your biological mother is alive.
我从没见过你♥爸♥爸
I never knew your father.
我们只见过Ellie
We only met Ellie.
我们要求她不许跟你接触 除非你要求
We asked that she not make contact with you unless you requested it.
你知道 有时看到你很难不让我想起你妈妈
You know, sometimes it's hard for me to look at you without seeing your mom.
你在这么短的时间里继承了她那么多东西
You got so much from her in such a short time.
我从她那继承了什么
What did I get from her --
到底? 除了谎言?
exactly? Other than lies?
只是想确定一下你需要的东西都有了
Just wanted to make sure you have everything you need.
你是说 除了你?
You mean, other than you?
对不起
Sorry.
那不公平
That wasn't fair.
这太怪了 Nathan
This is really weird, Nathan.
我可以给Peyton或者Lucas打电♥话♥或者什么的
I can just call Peyton or Lucas or something.
不 Haley 很晚了
No, Haley, it's late.
而且 有什么区别?
Besides, what's the difference?
你关上灯 还不是一样黑 对吗?
You turn the lights out, it's all the same darkness, right?
Nathan...
Nathan...
你知道...
You know...
你知道当你比赛前崩溃吃那些药的时候?
you know when you took those drugs before the game where you collapsed?
你犯了个错误...
You made a mistake...
但是... 我知道你对自己发誓如果你有另一次机会
but... I know you promised yourself that if you had a second chance,
你会做不同的事情
you would do things differently.
我知道我伤害了你
I know that I hurt you.
但是我对自己保证 如果我能让你听我说
But I promised myself that, if I could get you to listen,
我就会告诉你...
I would tell you that...
在巡演中 没有一天
there was never a day on that tour
我不是想着你是我生命中最美好的一部分
when I didn't think you were the best part of my life.
你不能就那么说 Haley 在几个月的沉默之后
You can't just say that, Haley, not after months of silence.
为什么? 那是事实
Why? It's the truth.
真的吗? - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
那你签离婚协议的那天呢?
What about the day you signed the annulment papers?
你起草的那份?
The papers that you initiated?
是的 当我开了一千英里去见你 而你甚至没在我走之后给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, after I drove a thousand miles to see you and you didn't even call me after I left.
一定有不少加演吧
That must have been a hell of an encore.
Nathan 是你就那么离开了!
Nathan, you just walked away!
哦 那总比离家出走好
Well, it beats running away.
我打过电♥话♥
I did call.
你打电♥话♥到答录机上 Haley!
You called our answering machine, Haley!
因为我知道你怎样都会挂我的电♥话♥ 所以我不得不留下条消息
Because I knew you were gonna hang up on me anyway, so I had to leave a message!
我根本就没听
I didn't even play it.
我把你的话删了
I deleted you.
恩...
Well...
那么是删掉了...这个--
then you deleted... this --
我知道我离开你去巡演的举动很不成熟
I was being childish when I walked away from you for the tour.
我离开那天晚上你给我了个最后通谍
You gave me an ultimatum the night that I left, and
我以各种错误的理由来反击
I fought back for all the wrong reasons.
我过去太固执了
And I was being stubborn
我没法挽回那个 我希望我能
and I can't take that back. I wish that I could.
我那时想走吗? 是的
Did I want to go? Yeah.
我爱它 我爱它的每一个晚上
I loved it. I loved every night of it.
但是我想让你知道一件事 Nathan
But I want you to know something, Nathan.
从来没有一个晚上
There was never a night
我爱它超过爱你
where I loved it more than I loved you.
挺愤怒的 哈?
Pretty angry, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你会觉得三个月之后 这会消失
You'd think after three months, this would have gone away.
我认为那永远也不会消失
I don't think that's ever going away.
你可能看出来了Nathan不在这
You can probably tell that Nathan's not here.
他去学校之前已经搬出去了
He moved out before he left for camp.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我该说"欢迎回来" 但是我不认为你会留下
I'd say "welcome back", but I don't suppose you're staying.
不 我要留下
No, I am.
哦 恩 你也许要留下 但是你不会留在这
Oh, well, you might be staying, but you're not staying here.
我刚刚租了这个地方...
I just rented this place...
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表