剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
太好了
That's nice to hear.
呃,我得回去了
Well,uh,I've got to get back inside.
非常高兴见到两位
It's nice to meet you two.
我也是
You too.
哦,你可以找个更好的
Ohh.You both could do better.
我以前那个够差劲的
God knows i've done worse.
嘿,基斯..如果我是你就不会离开镇子
Hey,keith...I wouldn't
leave town if I were you.
我哪儿也不会去了,丹尼,我感觉我没什么希望
I'm not going anywhere,danny.
I wouldn't dream of it
我应该撇下他吗?
I-I feel like I can't win.
I mean,do I go on without him?
求他跟我走,或者跟他去任何地方?
Do I beg him to come with me,
follow him wherever he goes?
只有失去的时候,才知道失去的有多可贵
I don't think u ever realize how much
you love something until you have to give it up.
这小子吃了什么?
或者没吃什么
-What is that boy on?
-Or not on.
第四节剩时无多了
Okay,time winding down
in the fourth quarter.
黑鸦队需要得分
The ravens need a bask.
卢卡斯 斯科特切入内线
Lucas scott drives
into the lane.
投篮得分了,黑鸦队只落后一分了--
He puts the shot up and scores,
and the ravens are down by 1 --
比赛还剩11秒钟
11 seconds left in the game.
加油,加油!
Move,move,move,move!
我要你们好好看看周围
All right,now,I want you guys
to take a good look around you.
仔细看好了,因为你们必须问自己
Take a good,hard look,
because once in a while,
你们是怎么来这个地方打球的 --
you have to ask yourself how
you got to this place --
两战两负,来这个破烂地方打球
0-2 playing in this crummy
sweatbox of a gym.
我告诉你们怎么会到这里的
Well,I'll tell you how you
got there.
你们各自为营,输掉比赛
You got there by playing
selfishly and losing.
在剩下的9秒种内如果你们做出第一个改变
But for the next 9 seconds,if you change the first thing,
就会有第二个
you'll change the second.
好吧,上了,1,2,3...
All right,let's go.1,2,3...
你父亲有没有上杜克大学?
没有
-Did your father go to duke?
-No.
但我打得比他好
But I'm better than him.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
那个死点-- 佛来蒙左边没人?
The dead spot -- fleming has
no left,all right?
他会走右路,如果你把他逼到那个死点
He'll go to his right,so if you
force him to the dead spot,
你就能断他的球
you'll be able to pick his pocket.
如果不是我叔叔,我根本不会加入篮球队
I never would have joined the basketball team
if it wasn't for my uncle Keith.
他想让我做些事情
You know, he wanted me to be
a part of something,
让我有归属感
to feel like I belong.
看来他真的很关心你
It sounds like he really cares about you.
是的,我俩情如父子
Yeah, he's like a father to me.
如果你继续这么打下去
You keep playing like that
跟拉拉队队队长就有机会了
you might have a chance with the captain of the cheerleaders.
真的吗?她说什么了吗?
是的,说了这个
-Really?She say something?
-Yeah. She said this.
今晚你到我那儿去吗?
Wow.You coming over tonight?
我得跟基斯还有我妈妈吃晚饭
I don't know. I'm gonna have
dinner with keith and my mom.
那之后呢?
So,how 'bout after that?
你不想做电灯泡吧
You don't want to hang around
and be a third wheel.
如果他们想做些特别的事情呢?
What if they want to get freaky?
你说的是我妈妈,不可能的
That's my mom -- not a visual
i want to have in my head.
你到我那儿去,我给你点更好的,怎么样?
So,how 'bout you come over,and
I'll give you a better one?
是吗?
是啊
-Oh,yeah?
-Yeah.
跟你家人玩得开心
Have fun with your family.
你没事吧?
没事
-You okay?
-Yeah.
我只是担心卢卡斯
I'm just worried
about lucas.
很遗憾你今天不能上场
I'm sorry you didn't
get to play today.
我知道你想给那球探留下好印象
I know you wanted to
impress that scout.
为什么? 你不觉得我的板凳技巧
给他留下好印象了吗?
Why? You don't think he was
impressed with my bench-sitting skills?
海莉...抱歉,只是...
Haley...I'm sorry.It's just...
如果我让你不去上斯坦福
if I tell you not to go to
stanford
我就是让你再一次放弃你的梦想
i'm telling you not to follow
your dreams -- again.
如果我让你去,那就意味我要放弃你
If I tell you to go,I'm saying
i don't want to be with you.
你想让我这么说?
So,what do you want me to say?
说你爱我
我当然爱你
-Say you love me.
-Of course I love you.
斯科特!
大卫 谢
-Scott!
-Dave shea.
你今晚表现很出色
谢谢,队员帮助很大
-You played a great game today.
-Thanks.I had a lot of help.
你该见见我兄弟
You know,you shld meet my brother,though.
呃...嘿,内森!
Uh...hey,nathan!
你好
很高兴认识你
-How you doing?
-All right.Good to meet you.
实际上,我不想去想大学的事情...
The truth is,I don't really like
to think about college...
因为那就意味高中生活要结束了
'cause that means high school's over.
毕业后,各人会忙自己的事情有的去打篮球
After graduation,everyone will
probably go playasketball
有的去唱歌♥,有的去制♥作♥唱片
or sing or start record labels.
我只有独自一人重新开始
And I'll have to start all
over...alone.
我相信我会没事的
I'm sure I'll be fine.
但,我不愿意去想
But,like I said,I don't like
to think about it.
现在,我只想跟家人朋友在一起
At the end of the day,I just want
to be with my family and friends.
我想打篮球,想上大学
I want to play basketball,and
I want to go to college.
这个要求不过分,是吗?
That's not too much to ask,
is it?
在海莉出现之前
It's just hard because the
game's the only thing
篮球是我唯一关心的事情
that ever mattered to me...
till haley came along.
教练...今晚不让我上场的事情我想跟你谈谈
coach...I wanted to talk to you about not playing me tonight.
我不想再谈这件事情了
I'm not having this
conversation again.
你做得对
It was the right thing to do.
嗯,你给卢卡斯建议不错
Well,that was a good tip you
gave to lucas.
也许是获胜的关键
It may have won us the game.
今晚你把球队摆在自己前面
Tonight you put the team
ahead of yourself.
这就是队长应该做的
That's what a true leader does,
这也是你父亲永远没有学会的
and that's something your
father never learned.
别担心那球探的事
And don't worry about that scout.
他会回来的,你还有机会
I'll see he comes back.You'll
get your shot.
谢谢,教练,但...
Thanks,coach,but,uh...
我希望你能帮我给斯坦福的熟人打几个电♥话♥
I was hoping maybe you could
call somebody at stanford.
好吧,我会的
All right, I'll make a call.
这很难决定,因为在我结婚之前
It's just hard because before
I was married,
我认为斯坦福就是我的未来
I thought stanford was my future.
在我记忆中那些不同的脸
But all those different faces
i remember,
那些不同的人...内森并不在其中
all those different people...none of them are nathan.
嘿
嗨
-hey.
-Hi.
比赛怎么样?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表