剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
All right. Let's take some calls. Our first caller is Keith.
他来自树岭 一位失业中的机械工人
He's an unemployed mechanic from Tree Hill.
Keith 你好 你正在直播中
Keith, hello, and you're on the air.
我有个问题要问Roe太太
Yes, I have a question for Mrs. Roe.
抱歉 我是说Roe小姐
I'm sorry. I meant miss Roe.
没错 你并没有结婚
That's right. You're not married.
你的生意伙伴支持你的竞选对手 对此你有什么看法?
What do you think about the fact that your business partner is supporting your opponent?
没错 是这样
Yes. That is true.
这很讽刺 我的生意伙伴与我的竞争对手结婚了
Ironically, my business partner is married to my opponent,
她投错票 并且缺乏品味 但我还是要原谅她
so I will have to forgive her her misplaced vote and her lack of taste.
幸运的是 面对生意时她的头脑比起处理人际关系时精明很多
Luckily, she has a better head for business than she does for relationships.
说到人际关系 你是未婚生子吧?
Speaking of relationships, didn't you have a child out of wedlock?
是的 我更愿意称之为单身妈妈
Right. Well, I like to think of it as a single parent
独♥立♥抚养孩子成为有责任感的人
who is raising her child to be a responsible man,
不像他的亲生父亲
unlike the boy who fathered him.
说得好
Well said.
好了 让我们继续
All right. Let's move on.
你这算什么?八岁的孩子吗?
What are you, 8 years old?
这也是因为那女人让我大出洋相
Oh, right. This coming from a woman who cut the ass out of all my pants.
真不巧我生活里永远不会少了她
Too bad the one in my life won't go away.
好样的 Deb
Good one, Deb.
在你趾高气扬之前 -- 你的情况是趾高气不扬 --
Before you start getting all high and mighty -- or, in your case, just high --
也许你该先想想我们的协议
maybe you should think about the deal we made.
你得在公众面前支持我
You're supposed to be supporting me in public.
你不想我违反协议吧?
You wouldn't want me going against our little bargain, would you?
你还能对我怎么样?
What could you possibly do to me that you haven't already done?
谁说了是你?
Who said anything about you?
嗨
Hey.
只是看看我们的明星球员在初赛前一天都做些什么
Just wanted to see how the star player was doing the day before his first game.
坚如磐石 好样的
Like a rock. Attaboy.
克里克狗熊队今年很弱
Well, Bear Creek is weak this year.
不过还是会有很多球探到场
Lot of scouts will be there, though.
膝盖怎么样了?
How's the knee?
坚如磐石
Like a rock.
很好
Good.
还有什么困扰着你吗?
Anything else bugging you?
你
Just you.
我就知道
I should have seen that one coming.
是啊
Yeah.
看上去我们不像要离开这里 妈妈
This doesn't feel like we're getting out, mom.
像是要留下来
It feels more like we're staying.
Brooke 你对时装真有眼光 你的设计一定会大卖♥♥的
Brooke, you've got a real eye for fashion. Your designs are gonna be a hit.
太棒了 你不知道我现在有多么需要好消息
That is so great. You have no idea how much I needed good news right now.
接下来我要怎么办?
So, I mean, what do I do from here?
我记得你是明天上下午班的
Well, I think you're scheduled for the afternoon shift tomorrow.
不,我是说我的衣服
No, I mean what's next with my clothes?
我什么时候能拿到钱?能拿到多少?
When do I get paid? How much do I get paid?
还有 我需不需要 像是 设计我自己的商标 或是办一个时装秀
And do I need to, like, design my own label or put together a hot fashion show?
Brooke 我以为你知道的
Brooke, I thought you understood.
一旦你为公♥司♥工作 你的任何设计
Since you work for the company, any designs
以及所带来的利润都归店里所有
and profit that you made for the store belong to the store.
你接受这份工作时已经签了协议 表明放弃这部分权利
You signed a waiver when you took the job.
那并不表示我仔细读过它了
That doesn't mean I read it.
这不公平 这些是我的设计
This is not fair. These are my designs.
他们是我的设计 我什么都拿不到吗?
They're mine. I get squat?
不
No.
你该感到高兴和满足 你为Suburban Filth设计专卖♥♥的衣服
You get the satisfaction of having designed something exclusively for Suburban Filth,
当然 你还有作为员工的9折优♥惠♥
and of course, your 10% employee discount.
生气的时候刷油漆?真有创意
Painting while angry? That's original.
就像你剪的头发一样
Like cutting your hair.
我想你不愿意谈那件事
I'm guessing you don't want to talk about it.
没错
Good guess.
好吧 但不得不说 Brooke觉得很糟糕
Well, for what it's worth, Brooke feels awful.
跟你说实话 Peyton
To be honest with you, Peyton,
现在那对我来说已经没有任何意义了
right now, that's not worth too much.
好了 我知道你很苦恼
Okay. I know you're upset.
并不是
No, not really.
我是...失望多过于苦恼
I'm more... disappointed than I am upset.
Luke Brooke是犯了个错
Luke, Brooke made a mistake, okay,
而我们也有过 她原谅了我们
kind of like we did, and she forgave us.
她的表达方式还真是有趣
She has a really funny way of showing it.
但你知道?
But you know what?
她很清楚的表明了 我们并不是彼此的唯一
She made it perfectly clear that we are non-exclusive.
而我还以为我们是天生的一对
I made the mistake of thinking we were meant to be with each other.
我不会再犯那样的错误了
I won't make that mistake again.
老兄 听说了吗?
You, dude, did you hear?
队里的一些人放学之后要去纹身
A bunch of the guys on the team are gonna get tattoos after school.
什么时候开始的?我记得原本只是时兴剃头的
Since when? I thought we were just shaving our heads.
你是第一个知道的 这是我的注意
Yeah, you're the first to hear about it, but it was my idea.
绝对机密 是吧?
It's pretty dope, huh?
很蠢
It's stupid.
啊 是啊 蠢极了
Yeah, it is. It's crazy stupid!
有问题吗 Smith?
Got a question, Smith?
嘿
Hey.
我想过了 你是对的
I thought about it, and you're right.
我打算和Brooke谈谈
I'm gonna talk to Brooke.
嗨 Brooke --- 好了 你知道吗?
Hey, Brooke --- Okay. You know what?
她从没在比赛日缺席 所以她的状况真的很糟
She has never missed a game day, so she must be in pretty bad shape.
她今晚不会作为啦啦队上场的
She won't be allowed to cheer at the game tonight.
也没什么需要加油的
Nothing really to cheer about anyway.
老教练
Oh! Ooh! Old coach guy.
是Durham教练 嘘
Coach Durham, and shh!
好的 不过 --- 不过什么?
Okay, fine, but --- But what?
实际上,我想说的是
Well, actually, what I was gonna say was,
为什么不让Nate切入强侧
why don't you have Nate cut hard to the strong side,
Brandon掩护以减轻压力
Brandon screen away on pressure release,
那样就能释放边上的Lucas
and that'll free up Lucas on the wing.
我说了“嘘”
I said "shh!"
事实上 那是个好主意
You know, actually, that's not bad.
伙计 别留我一个人 放学后去纹身
Dude, do not leave me hanging. Tattoos after school.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
对于你是啦啦队队长 我还是觉得不可思议
I think it's still weird that you're a cheerleader.
紫色的花?
Purple flowers, huh?
看上去很棒 Haley
It looks great, Haley.
你也一样
So do you.
是啊 Whitey的新规矩 -- 比赛日系领带 跑到你吐出来
Yeah. Whitey's new rules -- ties on game day, run till you puke.
那不就糟蹋了领带?
Won't that ruin the tie?
我走了 我知道你必须集中精力面对比赛 但这是我的义务
I'm gonna take off. I know you have to focus on the game, but this is just mandatory.
今晚你会表现得很好的
You're gonna do great tonight.
会的 到时候见
We'll see.
漂亮的柜子
Nice locker.
意外吧 -- 猜是谁的杰作
Surprise -- guess who decorated your locker.
让我想想 -- 你或者Tim
Let me guess -- you or Tim.
自从上次我们所谓的约会之后 我想你也许会喜欢它
Well, after our so-called date, I thought you might like it.
还真像是你的作风
It's very you.
可能更糟 -- 可能会被说成“同性恋”
Could be worse -- could say "dyke."
嘿 看见Brooke了吗?
Hey, you seen Brooke?
早上才见过
Just this morning.
她迟到了
She was late.
迟了干脆就不来了
Guess late turned into never.
怎么 她翘课?
What, she skip?
通常我不会多想 但今天是本赛季的第一场比赛日
Normally, I wouldn't think twice about it, but it's the first game day of the season.
她一心盼望着这个
She lives for this.
她有和Lucas谈过吗?
Has she talked to Lucas yet?
没有 我们得设法让她去
No. But we have to figure out a way to make her.
我们?你想要我的帮助了?
We? You want my help now?
为什么这么惊讶?你一向擅长于让事情完美收场
Why so surprised? You are the resident expert on making things better
在彻底搞砸之后
after royally screwing them up.
开玩笑
That was a joke.
有什么主意吗?
Any ideas?
也许有个办法
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表