剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Hey, hey, hey! Break it up, now!
我在这里,你们别想打架
I'm not gonna have any catfights on my watch.
在学校打架? 那可是要留堂的
Fighting at school? That's a detention.
教练,是她惹我的!
Coach, she started it!
跟教师顶嘴? 再加一次
Talking back to a teacher? That's two.
Whitey, 我真的很感激,但我不觉得 --
Whitey, I really appreciate it, but I don't think --
叫我“Whitey”再加一次
Calling me "Whitey" is three.
好吧,两次就足够了
Okay, I think two's enough.
我说三次就三次,留堂的时候见
I'm serious about that third one. I'll see you in detention.
你真的把Sue Garvey的门牙打掉了?
You really, uh, knock out Sue Garvey's front tooth?
什么?你听到了什么?
W-what? Where did you hear that?
学校都传开了
It's all over school.
太好了,在我的档案里再加上欺凌弱小
Great. Add "bully" to my r閟um?now. Ugh.
在我巡演的时候,也遇到一些不良观众
You know, I played for some tough crowds on the road.
那些都比不上我在走廊里面遇到的敌意
Nothing compares to the hostility I feel walking down that hallway.
我做了什么,她们这么恨我?她们都不认识我
What did I even do to make those girls hate me anyway? They don't even know me.
高中里面不需要任何理由
It's high school. They don't need a reason.
想想在主场比赛投丢了决胜球
Try missing the winning shot at a home game.
你就知道什么是恨了
You'll feel hatred at a whole new level.
是啊,我猜我从来没那么想过
Yeah, I guess I never thought of it that way.
Nathan --
Nathan --
我得学习了
I should get back to this.
现在我没有辅♥导♥老师了
I don't have a tutor anymore.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
妈妈不在家,她不知道你在这里
Mom's not home. She doesn't know you're here.
严格说,我们还没有分割财产
Well technically, we haven't divided our assets yet.
严格说,你妻子都把你踢到路边你还死乞白赖跑来真是太丢人了
Technically, hanging around when your wife's kicked you to the curb makes you a loser.
我猜你会懂的,是吗?
I guess you'd know, right?
来吧,准备一下。我们来一对一
Come on, get suited up. We'll play one-on-one.
你去哪儿了?
Where you been anyway?
我被留堂了
I had detention.
Nathan, 你可不能违反纪律
Nathan, you can't afford to be a discipline case.
星探会注意到的
This stuff gets back to the scouts.
不是那有。Whitey想撮合我和Haley
It wasn't like that. Whitey's just playing games with me and Haley.
Whitey, 呃?
Whitey, huh?
你不用担心他多久了
Well, you won't have to worry about him much longer.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我会照顾你的,儿子
I'm looking out for you, son.
我今晚要向校董会提议
I'm going before the school board tonight.
给你换个真正的教练
We're gonna get you a real coach.
嗖!
Swish!
我只是说我也许错怪了Ellie
I'm only saying maybe I was wrong about Ellie.
谁知道我看见的是什么。可能是很多东西
Who knows what I saw. Could've been any number of things.
可♥卡♥因♥, 安♥非♥他♥命♥?也许是飞机模型的胶水
Crack, speed? Maybe model-airplane glue.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I mean.
Lucas, 我直接对她说了。她没有否认
Lucas, I confronted her about it. She didn't deny it.
应该可以解释的
There could be some explanation.
她总是有解释,这叫做说谎
There's always an explanation with her -- it's called lying.
你怎么突然站在Ellie一边了?
Why are you on the Ellie train all of a sudden anyway?
我没有
I'm not.
我只是说也许你该给她次机会
I'm just saying maybe you should give her a chance.
嘿
Hey.
嗨, Peyton
Hi, Peyton.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我邀请了她。我觉得我们也许可以一起谈谈
I invited her. I-I thought maybe we could all talk.
我不知道你这么有天赋
I had no idea how gifted you were.
你算计我
You set me up.
Peyton, 等等,听着
Peyton, wait, wait. Listen.
不,你听着! 这里是我的世界,我的音乐
No, you listen! This is my world, okay? That's my music.
这些是我的画, 我的画只跟我的妈妈有关 --
This is my art, art that has everything to do with mom --
我真正的妈妈
my real mom, okay?
难以置信,你居然这么对我
I can't believe you would do this to me.
你知道这事吗?
Did you know about this?
Peyton
Peyton.
不,你们别干预我的生活,好吗?
No, just -- just stay out of my life, okay?
你们所有的人
All of you.
是我的错
It's my fault.
好消息,钱的麻烦解决了,我找到工作了
Good news. Our money troubles are over. I am a working girl.
合法吗?
Is that legal?
我是“郊外污地”最新一名雇员了。那是家服装店
I am now the newest employee at Suburban Filth. It's a clothing store.
“郊外污地”,太好了
"Suburban Filth." That's... perfect.
你手上是什么?
What have you got there?
这些,我亲爱的室友,是束发带
These, my dear roommate, are hair scrunchies circa 1995,
这些有益于提高我们的居住环境
and they are going to make this living arrangement bearable.
Brooke, 我知道你不喜欢我的发型,但是--
Brooke, I know you never liked my hair, but it's just --
不,好吧,是不是喜欢,但我不是这意思
No. Well, true, but no.
如果我们当中谁带了男孩回家,这就是我们的防线了
When either of us has a boy over, these scrunchies will be our first line of defense.
看好了,红色的说明“有人”
Observe. Red scrunchie means "occupied."
里面有人在做些严肃的事情
Some serious action going on in here.
黄色的代表有人在亲热也许没穿上衣
The yellow scrunchie means we're making out, but one of us may be topless.
黑色的呢?
And the black one?
嗯... 你就得离开了
Hmm... you're gonna have to leave the apartment.
我不知道是否能忍♥受想到
I'm not sure I can handle thinking of you and Lucas
你和Lucas在我睡觉的房♥间亲热
hooking up in the same room where I'm sleeping.
Lucas及或其他人
Lucas and/or others.
Brooke, 这是个 -- 是个很好的机制
Brooke, it's a -- it's a really good system.
只是我觉得,我不大会用得上这些束发带...
I just don't think I'm gonna be needing any scrunchies any time soon, so...
哦,不,不,室友,过来吧
Oh, no, no, roommate, come here.
来吧
Come on.
Nathan会来的
Nathan's gonna come around.
他只要知道你会长久留下来
He just needs to know you're here for the long haul.
跟你说...
You know...
有些时候一个人做出难以接近的样子
sometimes people play hard to get because they need to know
因为她想知道另一个人感情是不是真的
the other person's feelings are real.
哦, Nathan,很久不见
Oh, Nathan. It's been a long time.
是啊
Yeah.
你看见Lucas了?
Have you seen Lucas?
有几个小时没看见了
Oh, not for a few hours.
谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
Nathan
Nathan.
Haley回来了
Haley came back.
是的
Yeah.
你还,呃还记得那天在河边球场的事情吗?
Do you, uh, do you remember that day on the River Court
你告诉我你愿意用任何东西换她回来?
when you told me you would give anything to have her home?
是的
Yeah.
是的,你告诉我要有信心
Yeah, you told me to have faith.
当你没有其他办法的时候信心就是唯一的救命稻草
Yeah, well, faith is believing when there's nothing else you can do.
她现在回来了
She's here now.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do about it?
Haley是回来了
Haley's here.
只是不知道她离开的那个家伙是不是还会回来
Just don't know if the guy she left is ever gonna come back.
如果你看见Lucas
Oh, and if you see Lucas,
告诉他,如果他愿意今晚可以去校董会看看热闹
tell him he might want to come to the school board meeting tonight.
校董会?
School board?
是的
Yeah.
我爸爸想让Whitey被解雇
My dad's trying to get Whitey fired, and, uh,
我们都知道他要做的事情一般都会成功
we both know he usually gets what he wants.
我猜你也许会在这里
I thought you might be here.
自从你妈妈去世以后,我经常需要揣摩
Ever since your mom died, I've been guessing a lot.
有时候我揣摩错了
Sometimes I guess wrong.
我不该问都不问你,就把Ellie带进你的房♥间
I shouldn't have brought Ellie into your room without asking.
但她跟此事无关
But she didn't have anything to do with it.
跟Lucas也无关
Neither did Lucas.
有时侯你也会猜对
Sometimes you guess right.
你能猜到我在什么地方
You guessed where to find me.
我知道这一切一时难以接受
This has all been a lot to take.
我想让你知道,你随时可以找我谈谈
I want you to know you can always talk to me.
但有时候我无法做到,爸爸
But sometimes I can't, dad.
是的,我明白
Yeah, I get that.
如果你觉得跟我谈不合适,你可以去找别人
If you're not always comfortable talking with me, maybe we should find you someone.
你是说心理医生?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表