剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
0-1.
再接再厉
Keep up the good work.
明早五点整练习
Practice, 5:00 a.m. sharp.
现在去洗澡 你们臭气熏天
Now hit the showers. You guys stink.
Luke
Luke.
嘿 能载我一程吗?
Hey, can I get a ride?
当然 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
让我来第一个这样说 真是场不错的比赛
Let me be the first to say great game.
我是第一个吧 没错 因为 哇
I am the first, right, because, I mean, wow.
你们真是太烂了
You guys really sucked.
我的心思不在赛场
My head wasn't in it.
我知道
I know.
在Brooke的卧室 看着她和Chris Keller做♥爱♥
It was in Brooke's bedroom, watching her ride Chris Keller.
你已经听说了
You heard about that.
我不是那种喜欢说“我早就告诫过你了”的人 Lucas
I'm not one of those people who likes to say "I told you so," Lucas.
是啊
Yeah.
开什么玩笑?我就喜欢那样
Who am I kidding? I love it.
我早就告诉过你吧
I told you.
你该勇往直前 Lucas
You need to move on, Lucas.
对什么勇往直前 Rachel -- 你吗?
To what, Rachel -- you?
对任何让你感到开心的 现在就去
To whatever makes you happy. But do it now.
把握现在 其他的都是未知数
Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain.
好好享受你眼前的一切
Take advantage of what's right in front of you.
我不打算今晚和你上♥床♥ Rachel
I'm not hooking up with you tonight, Rachel.
我根本没在说那个
That is not even what I'm talking about.
还有 我才不要和你上♥床♥
And it's me who's not hooking up with you,
我也不想再成为你用来刺♥激♥Brooke的工具
and it's also me who's not gonna be used to make Brooke jealous anymore.
我不止那点价值
I'm better than that,
我很清楚
and I know it.
在你走回家的路上 你也应该能想想清楚
And you can figure it out, too, on your long walk home.
Rachel 拜托
Look, Rachel, come on.
下车
Out you go.
学校见
See you at school.
你这表情看上去不像和Lucas好好谈过了
Well, that doesn't look like the face of someone who had a good talk with Lucas.
这正是最适合我的表情
Then it's a fitting face for me.
谈话不顺利?
Didn't go well?
根本没谈
It didn't go.
他和Rachel一起走了
He left with Rachel.
抱歉 Brooke
I'm sorry, Brooke.
我怎么会这样 Peyton?
Why am I like this, Peyton?
为什么当我失去的时候才意识到他对我有多重要
How come I only realize what I want when I don't have it anymore?
你们在一起的时候 Lucas也没有意识到你有多重要
Lucas didn't realize what he had when you two were together.
人都是这样的
People are like that sometimes.
Rachel就不是这样
Rachel's not.
她知道她想要的是Lucas 她也得到他了
She knew she wanted Lucas, and she got him.
她也许还会夺走我的啦啦队
She's probably gonna take my squad from me, too.
不 嘿 没人能夺走什么除非你让他们有机可趁
No. Hey, nobody can take anything from you unless you let them.
真的?这话该对Suburban Filth的那帮贼说
Really? Tell that to the thieves at Suburban Filth.
是啊 关于那个 --
Yeah, about that --
让我们去拜访一下商业街的卑鄙朋友们
let's go see our filthy friends at the mall.
不要
No way.
那些是我现在最不想见到的人
Those are the last people I want to talk to right now.
我可不这么想
Not exactly what I had in mind.
嘿
Hey.
你今晚表现很好
You did a good job tonight.
你看的是哪场比赛?
What game were you watching?
就是对方几乎全队防守你一人
The game where you had the entire team guarding you
你还是拿了30分的那场
and you still made like 30 points.
是16分 Haley 全队只得了39分
16, Haley. The whole team only had 39.
那差不多有一半了
Well, it's almost half.
另外 我给你加分 因为你的进球都很不容易
Plus, I gave you more 'cause your shots were really hard.
该给你加分的
That should totally be a rule.
没有那种规定- 应该有
It doesn't work that way.- Well, it should.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是在等我吗?
Did you wait out here for me?
是啊
Yeah.
我只是想确定你很好
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
是吗?
Are you?
并不是
Not really.
不过当我打得不好时 我会一个人走回家
But I do this thing when I play like crap where I walk home alone
想办法在路上忘了这一切
and try to let go of it along the way.
好吧
Okay.
记得给我电♥话♥ 如果你想谈谈...
Call me later if you want to talk or...
好了
Okay.
嘿 你们在做什么?
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
拿回我的衣服 裸体模特你就自己留着吧
Taking my clothes back. You can keep the naked manikins.
这是偷窃 - 噢 是吗?
That's stealing. - Oh, really?
就像你对我做的那样?
Like kind of what you did to me?
就当作我一口气用了10次员工九折优♥惠♥
Just think of it as me getting my 10% discount 10 times in a row.
算得好
Nice math.
嗨 Roe市长
Hi, mayor Roe.
你可能是唯一一个这样叫我的人
You might be the only person who will ever call me that.
我可不这么认为
I wouldn't be so sure.
不像个市长该做的 对吧?
Not very mayoral, is it?
Robert Louis Stevenson写道
Robert Louis Stevenson wrote,
“你无法逃避弱点
"you cannot run away from a weakness.
你必须斗争到底 否则只能坐以待毙
You must fight it out or perish.
如果是那样
And if that be so,
为什么
why not now
不从此时此刻开始?”
and where you stand?"
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表