剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I just need you to sign these for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在就替你签,亲爱的
I'll sign them for you right now, sweetheart.
你是说这些文件?
You mean these papers?
去海滨别♥墅♥享受吧,Dan
Well, savor it at the beach house, Dan.
享受小阳春
Just savoring the indian summer.
你在这儿干吗?
What the hell are you doing here?
看来我的妈妈都是红颜薄命
Guess my moms are just dropping like flies, huh?
好吧,现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
哦
Oh.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我没有
I wasn't.
我没有
I wasn't.
还是因为如果你不让我知道,那么 --
'cause if you were keeping it from me, then --
你是觉得我没有办法应付...
Did you think, like, I couldn't handle it, or...
她的乳癌
The breast cancer.
什么?
What?
听着,我知道Ellie的事情了
look, I know, all right, about Ellie.
嘿,呃...
Hey, um...
好吧,如果你饿了,就告诉我
All right. Well, if you get hungry, let me know.
只是我没有心情
I'm just not really feeling it.
想想看
Imagine that.
布鲁克会扮做魔鬼
Brooke's gonna be the devil.
天使
An angel.
你准备扮什么?
What are you going as?
好吧
Okay.
现在不行
not right now.
我知道,我会吃的,只是...
I know. I will, just...
还好
Not really.
我在做午饭,你饿吗?
I'm making lunch. You hungry?
嘿,有人在吗?
Hey. Knock knock.
你得支持我当市长
you're gonna endorse me for mayor.
顺便说一下...
Oh, by the way...
好孩子,你虽变♥态♥却不笨
Good boy. At least you're a smart pervert.
这盘录像就会消失
and this video goes away.
并且退出竞选连任
and resign immediately,
你立刻辞职
You drop your bid for re-election
录像还是照片?
video or stills?
你喜欢的是 --
So, what's your preference --
不是要冒犯你们,女士
No offense, ladies.
手铐,可♥卡♥因♥,肮脏的妓♥女♥
Handcuffs, cocaine, skanky hookers.
性丑闻101
Sex scandal 101.
瞧瞧都有些什么?
What have we here?
好啊,好啊,穆林斯市长
Well, well, well. Mayor Mullins.
好吧
Okay, ew.
Nathan不会想到他迷上了谁
Nathan won't know what hit him.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
是又不是
Sort of, kind of.
她是你的女友
She's your girlfriend.
她是你的室友
She's your roommate.
你觉得她会喜欢吗?
Do you think she'll like it?
跟她固定下来
well, exclusive.
我是要...
Just be...
我只是,好吧
I just -- okay. Ew.
不,不是我把你往那个方面想
No, not that I noticed or could ever possibly think of you that way.
呃,我的意思是 --哦
Well, I mean -- oh, ew.
什么?
Excuse me?
哇! 真性感!
Whoa-oa! Okay, this is hot!
斯--
th--
1, 2 --
One, two --
我数三下,然后就进来了
Look, I'm counting to three, and then I'm coming in.
随便吧,哥们
Whatever, dude.
哥们,我看见你戴那头饰的样子了
Dude, I saw you in your headgear.
我... 我像个傻瓜
I look... like an idiot.
让我看看.
Let me see it.
不行, Hales!
No way, Hales!
只是我没办法信任你
I just can't trust you.
我还在爱着呢
I still do love you.
糟糕的是, Haley
That's what sucks, Haley.
永永远远
Always and forever.
得了癌症, Peyton
She has cancer, Peyton.
她生病了
She's sick.
Ellie是在买♥♥大♥麻♥,但并不是你想的原因
Ellie was buying marijuana, but not for the reasons you think.
给,这是我装可♥卡♥因♥的瓶子
Here. It's my cocaine vial.
你似乎很吃惊
You seem surprised.
离婚可以, Deb
Divorce is fine, Deb.
可你并不是我的「父亲」
But you're not my father, are you?
我还是你父亲
I'm still your father.
坐下
Sit down.
这里不是法庭,Dan
Well, this is not a court of law, Dan.
呃,穆林斯校长,我反对
Uh, Mayor Mullins, I object.
我有话要说
I would like to say something.
游戏开始, 布鲁克 戴维斯
Game on, Brooke Davis.
要固定下来吗?
Are we exclusive yet?
要留下来吗?
So, are we staying yet?
前情提要
Previously on "One Tree Hill"...
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表