剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
前情提要
previously on "one tree hill"...
嫁给我
我们订婚了
Marry me.we're engaged.
我跟你妈妈谈过了,我要收养你
Me and your mom talked it over.I'd like to adopt you.
我想重新成为你的丈夫,海莉
I want to be your husband again,haley.
1955年,树坡高中的学生
In 1955,students at tree hill high school
创造了一个50年后打开的时间舱
created a time capsule that was to be opened in 50 years.
你想了解这里50年前的情况吗?
You want to know what things were like 50 years ago.
这里没有一个人值得记住
There's not a single person in this place worth remembering.
所有人都是废物
Everyone here is a loser.
我要送你出去
Now,I may have get you out of here,
我保证你不会有事的
but nothing will happen to you.I promise.
你得让我跟他谈谈
You got to let me try to talk to him.
卢克...
Luke...
我爱你,走吧
I love you.Now go.
我想让他们喜欢我
I wanted them to like me.
吉米,拜托 --
Jimmy,please --
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不!
No!
他走了,丹尼
He's gone,danny.
是我泄漏了时间舱
I released the time capsule.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
嘿,卢克,我们得走了
hey,luke,we got to go.
妈妈,我要走了
So,mom,I'm gonna take off,okay?
喂?
Hello?
有什么事情,就打我手♥机♥
Well,I'll be on my cell if you need anything.
别在意
Don't take it personally.
她受了很多苦
She's been through a lot.
我知道,但她看上去那么绝望
I know,but she just seems so hopeless.
我们都回重新拾希望的
we're all gonna get our hope back,luke.
只是有些人所花的时间比别人长
It's just gonna take some of us longer than others,you know?
亨利詹姆士写到“不要害怕生活”
Henry james wrote,"be not afraid of life."
相信活着是值得的
只要坚持这个信念,它就会变成事实
Believe that life is worth living,and your belief will help create the fact."
我有种感觉,这个周末一定很值得期待
I have a feeling this is gonna be a great weekend.
能远远躲开也是不错的选择
it will be nice to get away.
希望所有人都不要再四处打探
Hopefully to get everybody to stop talking about you-know-what.
有没有谁对我们要去的地方有所了解?
does anybody know anything about this place we're going to?
瑞秋只是说是间小木屋
All rachel said is that it's some kind of cabin.
有必要带瑞秋去吗?
就不能撇下她?
Does rachel really have to come?Can't we just leave her?
那地方是她家的
我们只好如此
considering it's her family's place,I don't really think we have an option.
我只是说考虑考虑
I'm just saying think about it.
嗨,各位
Hey,party people.
宝贝,准备好征服户外了吗?
Hey,baby,you ready to conquer the great outdoors?
如果你要求的话
If you say so.
斯基尔斯
Skills.
你好像不是很热心
That didn't sound very enthusiastic.
斯基尔斯并不是喜欢户外活动的类型
Yeah,skills isn't really the outdoor type.
皮特也不喜欢,他会在那里跟我们碰头
Pete isn't either,and he's gonna meet us out there.
谁是皮特?
Who's pete?
“Fall out boy”?
他是佩顿想象的朋友
Fall out boy?He's peyton's imaginary friend.
才不是呢,你不是在音乐会上
看见我们在一起了吗?
He's not imaginary. You saw us together at the concert.
现在他爱上了你
And now he loves you.
皮特他能不能把你的包拎上车?
Wasn't it nice of pete to put your bag in the car?
看,他会去的
You guys,he's coming.
跟你说,肯伊(歌♥手)也会去的
You know,Kanye rolling through,too.
斯基尔斯,我们只是去两晚
那里面是什么?
Skills,we are only gonna be gone for two nights.What is in that thing?
如果非要去树林里
Look,if gonna be in the middle of the woods,
我就得带上所有东西
cd,dvd,mp3,还有枕头
I need all my stuff --cd,dvd,mp3,my pillow.
等等,我们又不是住在树林里
有间木屋的
Wait,but you know we're not staying in the woods.There's a cabin.
不要以为是荒郊野外
Think less rustic.
是那样吗?
How much less rustic?
这就是我过简单生活的方式
Now,this is my kind of roughing it.
我觉得你也许会喜欢的
I thought you might like it.Come on.
瑞秋,这地方太美了
Rachel,this place is awesome.
这地方我家已经买♥♥了有几年了
It's been in my family for years.
我们已经几乎不来这里了
一般都是借给客户用
We hardly come here anymore.My dad mostly loans it out to clients.
厨房♥里面东西都是齐全的
还有条河可以钓鱼
the kitchen's fully loaded.There's a river for fishing,
车♥库♥里有全地形车,楼上有等离子电视
后面还有按♥摩♥浴池
atv's in the garage,plasma screen upstairs,and a hot tub in the back.
一共有5间卧室
除了主卧室,随便用哪间
There's five bedrooms.Take any one but the master.
咱们去看看
Let's check them out.
真是不错
Man,this is nice.
瑞秋的爸爸是做哪一行的?
What does rachel's dad do for a living anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是黑帮老大吧
Maybe he's like tony soprano.
这倒很符合她的个性
The would explain her personality.
瑞秋好心邀请我们来这里
Look,rachel did a very nice thing by inviting us here.
咱们也得多少给她点面子吧
Maybe this would be a good weekend to take it easy on her.
我们来这里度周末
不就是要恢复正常吗?
But isn't the point of this weekend for us to get back to normal?
如果瑞秋和我相安无数事的话
If rachel and I aren't back at each other's throats,
就好象获胜的是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
it's like the terrorists have won.
看看你
Look at you.
看什么?
What?
你的笑容,好久没看见了
Your smile.I've missed it.
这是让你也笑一笑的东西
Here's something to make you smile.
我最新的一封信
My latest letter.
又有信读了
more mail.
这封你一定会喜欢的
This one I really think you're gonna like.
这个周末不会让你失望的
This weekend is so gonna pay off for you.
你改赶紧找张床
You better grab a bed.
好东西很抢手
The good ones are going fast.
我睡沙发就可以了
The couch is fine with me.
大嘴,别傻了
Mouth,don't be stupid.
不如跟我挤挤吧
Tell you what --why don't you just bunk with me?
我说了,不用了
Like I said,I'm good.
看来只能如此了
So that's how it's gonna be.
你以为我不知道
这个周末来这里是为什么吗?
You don't think I know what this weekend's about?
你这是想赎罪
This is about you trying to relieve your guilt over the time capsule.
如果你那么恨我,为什么还要来
If you hate me so much,why'd you even come?
我是为了我朋友才来的
特别是卢卡斯
I came for my friends,especially lucas.
但别搞错了,你永远不会是我来这里的原因
But make no mistake --I'm here for everybody but you.
跳得不错
Nice jump back there.
你也不错
You too.
我们把奶牛吓坏了
I think we totally scared the crap out of some cows.
也许我们应该小心点
You know what?Maybe we should be careful.
考虑到我们家的驾车历史
我们中也许有一个得进医院
Given our family driving history,one of us is bound to end up in the hospital.
嘿,看
Hey,check this out.
海莉的戒指?
Haley's ring?
我几分钟前撸下来的
I swiped it a couple minutes ago.
你帮我保管好
I need you to hold onto that for me.
为什么?
Why?
因为我要向她求婚
'Cause I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
好吧,你不是求过婚了吗?
Okay,I'm sorry,but didn't you already do that?
是啊...我在想着基斯和你妈妈的事
Yeah,but...I was thinking about keith and your mom and how
他们没有机会在家人和朋友面前
they never got a chance to stand in front of their family and friends
说出他们的感觉
and tell everybody how they feel,you know?
海莉和我也没有机会
And haley and i never did that,either.
现在我们又重新在一起了
我们想按正确的方法再做一次
So now that we're back together,I want to do things the right way.
哥们,太好玩了
我刚才把一群奶牛吓了个半死
Dude,these things are awesome!I just scared the hell out of some cows!
你怎么说,打算帮我吗?
So what do you think,man?You gonna help me out?
海莉发现戒指没有了
她会吓坏的
but you do know haley's gonna freak when she notices her ring's gone.
不会吧
this cannot be happening.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表