剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Let's just go to the mall.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
Deb,我不认为我们应该这么做。被抓到怎么办?
Deb, I don't think we should. What if we get caught?
Karen,别这么有责任感
Karen, quit being so responsible.
我情不自禁,这才是真正的我
I can't help it. That's who I am.
哦,好吧,不依据Dan的竞选贸易
Oh, well, not according to Dan's campaign commercial.
你知道,他让你看起来有点儿神经质
You know, the one that makes you look psychotic?
而且,这只是个无伤大雅的玩笑
Besides, it's harmless fun.
我们会在他上面画上一撮胡子,还有一些黑色的牙齿
We'll paint a moustache on him, some black teeth.
你说过你想这么做的
You said you wanted to do this.
是的
Yeah.
当我被这建筑交通所困时看着他那肥胖的脸,我才会这么想
That's when I was stuck in construction traffic staring at his fat face.
现在我害怕了.
Now I'm chicken.
很好,可是我要上去了
Fine, but I'm going up,
明天当你被困于此,你就会希望当时加入了我的行列
and tomorrow when you're stuck in traffic, you're gonna wish you'd joined me.
好吧.
Fine.
难以置信,我会在做这个
I can't believe I'm doing this.
难以置信,她这样做了
I can't believe she's doing this.
她在和Chris约会
So, she's on a date with Chris.
这不意味着什么
It doesn't mean anything.
怎么会,当然意味着什么
No, it does.
这个家伙造了很多麻烦,Brooke知道这些
This guy's caused a lot of trouble. Brooke knows that.
好吧,那又关你跟Brooke什么事?
Okay, so, what is the deal with you and Brooke anyway?
她没准备干傻事
She's just not ready to commit.
是的
Right.
这是像我经常告诉那些男孩的那样,我还没准备好
That's usually what I tell guys I'm not really into.
她想要确定我对她是不是认真的,还有...
And she wants to make sure I'm serious about her. You know, plus --
还有什么?
Plus what?
她是唯一的
She's the one.
为什么?
Why?
她就是唯一的,没有理由
She just is.
我感觉到了
I feel it.
Pascal说过“有些原因你不知道,可心灵能感知”
Pascal says, "the heart has reasons that reason cannot know."
Pascal说过Chris Keller什么?
What did Pascal say about Chris Keller?
对不起. 这毫无根据.
Sorry. Cheap shot.
好的,来玩个游戏
Okay, here's the game.
你没投中,你喝
You miss a shot, and you drink.
你投中了...
You make a shot...
我喝
I drink.
好吧,真是个馊主意
Okay, this was a bad idea.
这真是个馊主意
This was a bad idea.
不要抱怨了,鼓起勇气
Oh, quit complaining and grow a pair.
准备好了吗,Mel?
You ready, Mel?
对你来说会是个灾难, Trixie.
That's fireball to you, Trixie.
我们走
Here we go!
你想来一些这个吗?
You want some of this?
Mel, 小心.
Mel, be careful.
嘿!
Hey!
你要看这部电影吗?
Are you gonna watch the movie?
我想看,可我不能停止看你
I would, but I can't stop watching you.
好吧,这里
Okay, here.
如果你看电影的话,会有更多
There's more of that if you watch the movie.
好的
Okay.
让我们来看这部该死的电影
Let's watch this damn movie, then.
好吧,继续,快点
All right. Go ahead. Hurry up.
快点做完,然后离开这里
Go do it, and let's get out of here.
快.快.快- 好的.
Go. Go. Go.- Okay.
呃, 好吧, 你做这个.
Um, okay, you do it.
不,你说了你会做这个的
No. You said you would do it.
好吧
Okay.
你画胡子,快
You do the moustache. Go.
这就是你精心计划的梦幻之夜吗?
Not exactly the magical night you had planned?
不,我可没那么说这些——拥挤的人群,Nathan忽视了我
No. I wouldn't say that -- crowded mall and Nathan ignoring me,
Chris Keller在喷泉那里找自己的乐子
Chris Keller stealing change out of the fountain.
我跟Nather的夜晚应该是梦想成真,而不应该是场恶梦
My night with Nathan was supposed to be a dream come true, not this nightmare.
姐么,梦还没完呢
Well, keep the dream alive, sister.
我来跟Nathan谈谈
I'll talk to Nathan.
好吧,2个问题, Nate --
Okay, 2-part question, Nate --
该死的,为什么你没有把Chris Keller打吐?这样我就可以回家了
"A" -- why the hell haven't you beaten the stuffing out of Chris Keller yet so I can go home?
"B" -- 如果你整晚都打算忽略Haley,那你来干嘛?
And "B" -- if you were just gonna ignore Haley all night, why did you come?
Haley 仍然爱着你.
Haley still loves you.
你所要做的就是把她夺回来
All you have to do is take her back.
说得对.就像你跟Lucas那样.
Right. Kind of like with you and Lucas.
你看,在这个圆里,我们很难回到过去了
You see, it's not so easy getting back in the ring,
尤其是跟那个最初把你踢出局的家伙
especially with the one that knocked you out in the first place.
瞧瞧, Haley James.
Well, well, Haley James.
你许了什么愿?
What'd you wish for?
Nathan揍你一顿.
That Nathan would bludge on you.
事实上,Brooke和我很想知道为什么他没这个打算
Brooke and I were actually kind of wondering why he hasn't already.
也许他怕我了
Maybe he's afraid of me.
也许...也许他什么都不在乎了
Or... or maybe he doesn't care anymore.
我们去弄弄清楚
Let's find out.
嘿,住手
Hey. Stop it.
拜托,这样一来,要不就是他妒忌了,要不就是我,你,还有Brooke三个人的游戏
Come on. Either he gets jealous or me, you, and Brooke have a threesome.
无论哪一种,对你来说都是双赢的
Either way, it's win-win for you.
Chris,认真点儿,别这样
Chris, seriously, don't.
该死的,他在干什么?
What the hell is this?
哦,好吧,好消息是你的,坏消息是我的
Oh, well, good news for you. Bad news for me.
我告诉他不要了
I told him not to.
你最好退出,Keller
You better back off, Keller.
嘿,我只是在想今晚总该有个人对她好点儿
Hey, I just thought someone should be nice to her tonight.
是吗?
Oh yeah ?
Haley,你在干嘛?你疯了吗?
Haley, what are you doing? Are you crazy?
Nather是脆弱的,而你居然坐在那家伙的腿上
Nathan is vulnerable, and you were practically giving the enemy a lap dance.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
你的意思是除了跟Chris接吻,然后跟他一起跑开?
You mean besides kiss Chris and run away with him?
我要离开这.
You know, I'm out of here.
整件事都变得莫名其妙!
This whole thing has gotten way beyond the point of bizarro!
哦,你说的莫名其妙是指跟Lucas搞得一团糟
Oh, you mean bizarro like messing with Lucas
然后将这些所有的文字藏到你床下?
and then hiding all those letters under your bed?
嘿, 看看那边——一场激烈的争吵.
Hey, check it out -- catfight.
你为什么要偷♥窥♥我的东西?
What were you doing snooping through my things?!
我没有偷♥窥♥
I wasn't snooping through your things.
我只是在试着扩大那个你慷慨提供给我的两英寸储藏地时
I bumped into them when I was trying to maximize on the 2 feet of storage space
碰巧看到了它们
that you so generously offered to me.
哦, 你知道什么? 我走了
Oh, you know what? I'm done.
Brooke,等等.
Brooke, wait.
你就这样跳着走出去可不行
There is no way that you get to waltz out of here
这个愚蠢的夜晚都是你的主意
when this whole stupid night was your idea.
Brooke, 别走.- 过来, Keller.
Brooke, don't go.- Come here, Keller.
我没想跟你闹僵- 好吧,可我跟你闹僵了.
I am not through with you.- Well, I'm through with you.
夜才刚刚开始
The night's still young.
如果你再碰Haley一下,这个夜晚就结束了
The night's gonna be over if you touch Haley again.
哦,天哪
Oh, my god.
怎么了?
What?
我的衣服
My clothes.
你还没为今晚花上足够得租金吗,Brooke?
Have you not spent enough rent money for tonight, Brooke?
不,这些都是我的设计,我的素描
No. These are my designs, my sketches.
他们要我画些东西,他们说喜欢这些,不过我猜...
They told me draw up some things. They said they liked them, but I guess --
我做梦都没想到
I just never dreamed...
瞧瞧, 我的设计都在这些橱窗里了.
You guys, I'm in the window.
是的,太酷了
Okay, how cool is this?
现在我们要庆祝下,对吗?
Now we have to celebrate,right?
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
我们被困了.
We're stuck.
他会让我们摔到地上,不过我要打电♥话♥叫Lucas
Well, he's probably gonna ground me, but I'll call Lucas on the phone...
可是我把电♥话♥跟你的一起放在车上了.
...which I left next to yours in the car.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
救命!
Help!
Deb, Deb!- 救命!
Deb, Deb!- Help!
Deb, 你不能这样做.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表