剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
什么?什么?什么?什么?
What? What? What? What?
加油,Ravens
Let's... go... Ravens.
加油!
Yeah! Go, team! Whoo!
我们充满活力!
We got spirit!
加油,Ravens!
Go, Ravens!
你有什么特长?
What tipped you off?
这里是选拉拉队队员吗?
Um, is this where we go for cheer tryouts?
你打算怎样,逼他跟别人约会?
What are you gonna do, force Lucas to go out and see other people?
这样下去没好结果
Nothing good can come of this, okay?
才接受这个事实,有这么好的男人想和你在一起
and accept the fact that a really great guy wants to be with you?
Brooke,你打算玩到什么时候
Brooke, when are you gonna quit this crap
他几乎只和我约会
he's been totally monogamous.
当然,除了他和那荡♥妇♥在化妆舞会跳舞
Exactly. I mean, unless you count him dancing with that slut at the masquerade ball,
也许他根本就不是在玩
Maybe he's not playing at all.
Lucas玩得不公平
Lucas isn't playing fair.
说到绝望,和多个人的约会感觉怎样?
Hmm. Speaking of desperate, how's life in the non-exclusive dating world?
感受一下,充满魅力又让人绝望
Just the smell of it, like sports bras and desperation.
算了吧,你怎能拒绝预选的诱惑呢?
Come on. How can you not love tryout day?
是啊 我真快被折磨死了
Yeah. I'm really broken up about it.
你猜我今天怎么了?这是我们啦啦队队长面试的最后一天
You know what hit me today? These are our last cheerleader tryouts ever.
我得走了
I got to go.
的确是个美好时刻,Haley 不过已经过去了
It was a nice moment, Haley. It's over now.
对我来说很有意义
It was to me.
那天的事不算什么
But it wasn't that big of a deal anyway.
不行 Whitey要在上课前见我
I can't. Whitey wants to see me before class.
化妆舞会上发生的事
Uh, what happened the other night at the masquerade ball.
谈什么?
About what?
不知道 我觉得我们该谈谈
Uh, I don't know. I think we should talk.
为什么?
Why is that?
我正想碰到你
I was hoping I'd catch you.
嗨.
Hey.
尝试下本赛季的播报员 第一次实战在周五晚上
Announcer tryouts for the season. First official practice, midnight friday.
Whoo!
Whoo!
这才是真正的午夜狂欢!
Now this is truly Midnight Madness!
现在才刚过12点,地狱的门就已经敞开!
It's just past 12:00, and all hell's broken loose!
Lucas Scott对着Nathan Scott下巴一拳
Lucas Scott throws a roundhouse to Nathan Scott's jaw.
你的劣种,Danny.
Damn your sperm, Danny.
你跟Dan是一种人
You're just... like... Dan.
球队马上登场
Gonna bring out the team.
我曾想过你为什么要这么做,现在我知道了
God, I used to wonder why you did it, and then I realized something.
你爱Haley.
You love Haley.
干吗?你想怎样?胆小鬼
Why? You gonna do something about it? You're a coward.
别推我,婊♥子♥
Don't push me, bitch.
这是命令吗?队长
Is that an order... captain?
是吗?
Really?
你马上归队,马上
You need to back up... now.
你就这样待她——应付她,把她推给Chris?
And you treat her like this -- manipulating her, pushing her back to Chris?
她是你老婆!
She's your wife!
Lucas, 这是赛前动员会,你的活力哪去了?
Lucas, this is a pep rally. Where's your pep?
你伤了她的心,知道吗?
You're breaking her heart, you know that?
告诉我你跟Haley是怎么回事
So, you gonna tell me what's going on with Haley?
狂欢开始!
Let the madness begin!
3... 2... 1!
3... 2... 1!
5... 4...
5... 4...
让我听听你们的声音
Let me hear you.
本赛季进入倒数计时
The countdown to the start of the season is on.
这正是我要说的
That's what I'm talking about!
大家准备好午夜狂欢了吗?
Is everybody ready for Midnight Madness?
还没成为专属
Not exclusively.
没有
No.
除非你看上某人了
Unless you're seeing someone.
想跳舞吗?
Want to dance?
能在音乐上帮助Haley
He can help Haley with her music.
我,Chris Keller能为你做什么?
So, what can Chris Keller do for you?
你们分开后,她再没写过歌♥
She hasn't written a song since you guys split up.
Haley真的受伤了,Nathan.
Haley's really hurting, Nathan.
我只是害怕
I'm just scared.
自私点说,很高兴你终于认输了
Selfishly, I'm glad that's one battle you're losing.
支持我当市长
You're gonna endorse me for mayor.
你放弃连任
Drop your bid for reelection.
不错,不错,Mullins市长
Well, well, well. Mayor Mullins.
前集回顾
Previously on "One Tree Hill"...
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表