剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
你想知道我所在的高中的情况吗?
So you want to know what things were like in my high school
实际上
Well,the truth is,
这里连一个值得记忆的人都没有
there's not a single person in this place worth remembering.
这里所有的人都是骗子
See,people here are fake,
他们勾结起来想隐瞒这个事实
so they stick to their cliques to hide it.
号♥称清白的人实际上是瘾君子
荣誉学生是胆小鬼
The stoners are medicated,the honor students are afraid,
运动员...那些运动员
and the jocks...well,they're jocks,man.
17岁运动生涯也就到了顶了
They'll peak at 17,
他们那些拉拉队里的女朋友
到了21岁肯定都肥得像猪,无人理睬
and their cheerleader girlfriends will be fat and lonely by 21
废物,这里所有的人都是废物
Losers!Everyone here is a loser.
实际上,每过去一天
And the truth is,every day I have to come to this school
我都为能早一天离开这个学校而高兴
is one less day I have to come back.
上了
Here we go.
你在时光机器上面的讲话,我们都听见了
Hey,heard what you said in the time capsule.
拉斯
Look,russ.
真漂亮,废物
Nice look,loser.
快拨911,红色警报,红色警报
非演习,非演习
Call 911.Code red,code red.This is not a drill.
所有学生都去指定的封闭场所
All students to a designated lockdown area.
现在是红色警报
This is a code red.
他投篮得分,黑鸦队只落后一分了
He puts a shot up and scores!The ravens are down by one.
现在是红色警报
This is a code red
所有学生都去指定的封闭场所
或者立刻离开学校
Please go to a designated lockdown area or exit the school immediately
佩顿? 佩顿!佩顿!
Peyton? Peyton!Peyton!
怎么回事?
What the hell?
有人拿着枪,在学校里乱射
Somebody has a gun inside,and they're shooting.
海莉!
Haley!
所有人都回车上去!
Oh,my god.Everybody back on the bus!
佩顿丢了,我不知道她在哪里
I lost peyton.I don't know where she is.
她刚才就在我旁边
一声枪响过后,她就不见了
She was right there,and a shot went off,and now she's gone.
等等,佩顿中枪了?
W-w-wait.Peyton was shot?
我不知道,她当时在我后面
我们在图书馆旁边
I don't know.She was right behind me.We were by the library.
海莉在辅♥导♥中心
Haley's in the tutor center.
所有学生,都回车上去,快!
All students,on the bus!Code red!Now! Let's move!Come on!
内森,回车上去
Nathan,get your ass on that bus.
把他交给我
卢克
I'll get him,coach.--Luke
布鲁克,我马上回来,内森!
Brooke,I'll be right back.Nathan!
孩子们!孩子们!
Boys!Boys!
放开我,海莉在里面
Get off me,man.Haley's inside.
内森!
Nathan!
卢卡斯! 卢卡斯!
Lucas! Lucas!
上车,司机,快开车!
Get on the bus.Drive,drive! Go,go!
好了,别紧张,我们在这里很安全
Okay,everybody just stay down and stay calm.We're safe here.
有什么打算?
You got a plan?
我要去辅♥导♥中心,把海莉救出来
Yeah. I'm going to the tutor center,and I'm gonna get haley.
你干吗?
What are you doing?
这可不行
The plan sucks.
你还有更好的主意吗?
You got a better one?
我们回去,让警♥察♥来处理
We turn around and let the police handle this.
警♥察♥只会浪费时间,他们总是这样
Police are gonna wait and game plan. They always do that.
那又怎么样? 你打算用球棒打子弹?
And what? You're gonna stop a bullet with a baseball bat?
内森 -- 内森,那可是枪啊
Nathan -- nathan,someone has a gun in here.
卢卡斯,我知道,我知道这很愚蠢
Lucas,I know that,okay?I know this is stupid.
但如果海莉出事了,我该怎么办?
But what if something happens to haley,huh?
如果我们这么离开了
海莉出什么事了呢
What if we walk away and something happens to haley?
你的良心会过得去吗?
Are you gonna live with that?
英雄不长命,内森
Most heroes are dead,nate.
那可是海莉,卢卡斯
It's haley,lucas.
我们得赶紧离开
We need to get out of here.
不,我们就待在这里,这是封闭的程序
No,we need to stay put.It's procedure -- lockdown.
必须等到外面安全了为止
We have to wait until it's safe.
什么狗屁封闭
And I'm saying lockdown is crap.
如果外面拿枪的是学生
他肯定知道我们躲在哪儿
If whoever's out there's a student,they know where we're at.
窗子呢?
What about the windows?
我们可以打破窗子出去
We could break the windows and get out.
不行,外面就是院子
窗子是采光用的,有护栏的
No,it just goes to a courtyard.It's enclosed.It's just for light.
是啊,如果这么砸玻璃
Yeah,besides,we get to breaking all the windows,
会引来注意力的
all we do is draw attention to ourselves.
难道你不觉得
You don't think
外面的疯子一看到反锁的房♥间
就会知道里面有人吗?
a locked door is gonna tell whatever psycho is out there that we're in here
你为什么说他们是疯子?
Why would you call him psycho?
他们是想要杀我们,肥猪
Something to do with them trying to kill us all,fat ass.
看这里有血
Look there is blood.
也许是佩顿的
Nate,it could be peyton.
不一定
You don't know that.
图书馆的门没锁,那里不安全
Well,it's someone.The library doors don't lock.It's not safe.
卢卡斯,我得去找海莉
Lucas,I have to find haley.
我知道
I know.
内森...
Nathan...
你也保重
yeah. You too,man.
佩顿,没事了
Peyton.Hey,it's okay.
我的腿,被玻璃割伤了
Oh,my leg!I got cut by some glass.
卢卡斯,我把布鲁克弄丢了,抱歉
Lucas,I lost brooke.I'm sorry.
她没事,她没事,你却危险了
She's fine. She's fine.But,okay,you're not.
我得把你弄到个安全的地方,来吧
Um,we got to get you somewhere safe. Come on.
不,我走不动了,我累了
No,I can'T.I can't walk. I tried.
好吧,好吧
Okay.Okay.
拜托,别离开我
No,don't leave me,please.
不是的,我去吧入口封起来,好吗?
No,look,hey,I'm gonna go block the entrance,all right?
我们就躲在这里等着,好吗?
We'll -- we'll just hide,all right,wait this out,okay?
听我说,我不会离开你的,佩顿
Listen to me,okay?I'm not leaving you,peyton.
来吧,来吧
Come on,come on,come on.
哥们,出什么事了?
Dude,what's happening?
大嘴,你在这儿干嘛?
Mouth,what are you doing here?
我是在--
I was in the --
我是在影音室
I was in the a/v room,
出来后,发现就像电影
《活死人黎明》中一样
and I come out,and it's like "dawn of the dead."
别说什么“死”不“死”的
学校里有人持枪行凶呢
Mouth,don't say "dead."Someone's got a gun in the school.
什么?
What?
我们得赶紧离开
We got to get out of here.
是啊,你赶紧走吧,我去找海莉
Yeah,you got to get out of here.I got to go get haley.
我陪你
I'll stay with you.
走吧
Let's go.
没有信♥号♥♥
No signal.All circuits busy.
是内森
It's nathan.
不行,我们不知道是不是他
No way.We don't know it's him.
这是他的驾照
No,it's his driver's license.
你这么知道不是有人杀了他
拿走了他的驾照?
How do you know somebody didn't kill him and take his I.D.?
是你说要封闭的
人不为己,天诛地灭
Okay,you're the one that said this is a lockdown,every man for himself.
她不会让他在外面的
She can't leave him out there.
别开
Don't open it.
别开门
Do not open that door.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
永永...
Always...
远远
And forever.
是他
It's him.
不行,别开门
No way.Get away from the door.
如果她说是他,就一定是他
开门
Look,if she say it's him,it's him. Open the door.
老天,进来,你没事吧?
God,come here.Are you okay?
是啊,外面怎么样了?
Yeah.What's going on out there?
不知道,但我们得赶紧离开这里
大家都跟我走
I don't know,but we're getting out of here,okay?All of us,let's go.
不,谁都别想走
Don'T.Nobody's going anywhere.
从门口走开
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表