剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
不,不用
No,you shouldn'T.
为什么,起码大家可以有个指责的对象
Why not? At least then they'd have someone to blame.
瑞秋,吉米的想法没人知道 --
Rachel,there was so much more going on with jimmy than anyone knew --
你也不知道
more than you could have known.
但时间舱让他爆发了
But the time capsule set him off.
就算没这个,还有别的
And if it hadn't,something else would've.
我也看过时间舱,瑞秋
这是不对的
I looked at the capsule,too,rachel,and it was wrong,
但大家正在恢复
but people are healing now.
佩顿和卢卡斯,那些受伤最重的 --
Peyton and lucas,the people who were hurt the most --
愈合的伤口何必再去揭开伤疤
it won't do them any good to take them back there again.
不如就让它过去吧...
I say bury it and keep it buried...
...就象时间舱的作用一样
...just like the time capsule should have been.
你呢?
What about you?
你能原谅我吗?
Can you forgive me?
只要你能原谅我
Only if you can forgive me.
要不要我来陪你?
So,you want some company in there?
我可以给你腾出点地方来
I think I can probably squeeze you in.
好吧
All right.
你...不!
What are you --no!
抱歉,大嘴
I'm sorry,mouth.
我希望那一切都没有发生过
I wish i could take it all back.
我也是
过来
me too.Come here.
这伤疤怎么来的
What's that scar there?
6岁的时候,我还有妈妈和基斯
出外野营
When I was 6,I went on this camping trip with my mom and keith.
那是我第一次钓鱼
It was the first time i'd ever gone fishing,
不小心鱼钩扎到了指头上
and I accidentally hooked myself right through the thumb.
痛得要命
Yeah,hurt like hell.
我...我哭了起来
Well...I started crying.
基斯从拿出小刀
So keith takes out his pocket knife
在他的指头上也划了一刀
and cuts his thumb,too,
然后把两个指头贴在一起说
我们以后就是血亲兄弟了
and said if we rubbed them together,then we'd be blood brothers.
太温馨了
That's sweet.
现在我一看到这伤疤
Well,now,whenever I look at that scar,
就想起那段美好的时光
I can remember that time and feel good.
我妈妈呢?
But what about my mom?
你说所有人最后都会恢复的
You know,you said that everybody will heal eventually.
如果她恢复不了呢?
But what if she doesn't?
他现在...心怀怨恨 --深受折磨
I mean,she's just so...angry right now --tortured.
我知道
I know.
但你已经竭尽全力了,是吗?
But you've done everything you can,everything right.
不管她有没有表现出来
And whether she shows it or not,
但在你妈妈内心深处
她知道你是关心她的
in her heart,your mom knows that you're there for her.
承诺
Promise.
我们现在做什么?
So,what do I do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
相信她会好起来
Have faith that she's gonna get better.
我在整理基斯的东西
I was going through keith's belongings,
发现一些东西,觉得应该给你看看
and I found some things that I thought you should have,
也许能让你想起什么
things that might mean something to you.
基斯准备收养被你抛弃的儿子的证书
The adoption papers that keith filed to father the child that you abandoned.
基斯婚礼的请柬...
Invitation to keith's wedding...
他跟那个茱莉还是艾米的女人
准备举♥行♥的婚礼
his wedding to jules,that is,or emily or whatever the hell her name was.
你雇了那个婊♥子♥勾引你的兄弟
The wedding to the hooker that you hired to seduce your brother.
基斯的汽修厂
Keith scott motors.
他爱那个地方...
He loved that place...
...却被你卑劣地骗走了
...at least until you swindled him out of it.
凯伦
Karen.
你杀了他
You killed him.
也许不是你抠的板机
可你却让他回学校去
You may not have pulled the trigger,but you let him go into that school.
凯伦,我不知道基斯要进去
Karen,I had no idea keith was going inside.
我想保证所有人的安全
这是我作为市长的责任
I was trying to keep everyone safe.I had responsibility as the mayor.
这是我作为市长的责任?!
Responsibility as the mayor?!
你作为兄弟的责任呢?!
What about your responsibility as a brother?!
作为父亲的责任呢?!
What about your responsibility as a father?!
你的两个儿子都在里面,丹!
You had two sons in there,dan!
你到那里去了?
Where were you for them?
基斯躺在那里...
While keith was lying there...
...濒临死亡......你在哪里?
...dying......where were you?
我真希望是你死在学校
I wish it had been you who died in that school.
谢谢
thank you.
谢什么?
For what?
我知道你不喜欢来这儿,可你却来了
I know you didn't want to come here,but you did anyway.
我当然喜欢
Of course I did,ma.
你是我的女朋友
You're my shorty.
我一直想做某人的女朋友
I always wanted to be someone's shorty.
打蛋的技巧是,你越用力打
See,the key in whisking is the more you whisk,
空气就越多 --蛋就越柔软
the more air becomes trapped --makes eggs spongy.
你很开心
You look happy.
你也是
You too.
从码头上看风景真漂亮
Oh,man,this view is so beautiful from the dock.
码头对我们来说非常特殊
Well,you know,docks are kind of special for us.
还记得那次丹抓到我们喝酒吗?
Remember the time dan busted us for drinking?
哦,不用你提醒
Oh,don't remind me.
我那次吐在你身上,心情还是挺高兴的
Although,I have to say,I did kind of enjoy throwing up on him.
海莉,我注意到
So,haley,I couldn't help but notice
你整个周末都把手藏在口袋里
you've had your hands in your pockets all weekend.
怎么了?
What's that about?
看来我是瞒不住了
I guess I can't really hide it from you.
...我的戒指丢了,丢了两次
我很抱歉
...I lost my ring.Twice --and I'really sorry.
你也许很失望--
And you're probably just really disappointed --
你是说这个戒指?
you mean this ring?
在哪儿找到的?
Where did you find that?
可以说是我偷的,两次
I kind of stole it --twice.
海莉...
Haley...
你在干嘛?
what are you doing?
...过去这一年,关于生活,关于爱
我学会了很多
...Over the past year,I learned so much about life and love.
即使能够,我也不愿意让
发生在我们之间的那些不好的事情消失...
And even if I could,I wouldn't take back all the bad stuff that happened between us...
正因为出了那些事情
我才会此时来到此地,这河边
'Cause it brought us here,this moment,this river.
嫁给我,海莉
Marry me,haley.
在我的朋友和家人面前
再嫁给我一次吧
Marry me again in front of all our friends and our family.
永远...永永远远
Always --always and forever.
就这样了?
So,this is it,huh?
佩顿,真舍不得走
Peyton,it sucks that I have to go,
我会想你的
but I'm gonna miss you.
我想你没问题吧
Is it okay if I miss you?
没问题
You better.
佩顿,别担心
他只是去参加巡回演出
oh,peyton,don't worry.He's just leaving on a rock-concert tour.
没什么好担心的
It's nothing to be concerned about.
你很有趣
You're funny.
布鲁克,走吧
Brooke,let's go.
抱歉,我来了
Sorry.I'm coming.
跟不跟我一起回家?
so,any chance you'll be riding home with me?
做梦吧你
Forget it.
上车吧
Get your ass in the car.
约翰?史坦贝克曾经写到...
John steinbeck once wrote...
“转变的到来就像清晨拂过窗帘的微风...
"change comes like a little wind "that ruffles the curtains at dawn...
...就像从藏身于杂草中的野花上
飘来的淡淡香味”
"...and it comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass."
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表