剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
你该留点地方出来
Better make room
你另一个妈妈快要死了
Your other mom should be dead soon
嗨,需要帮助吗?
Hi. Can I help you?
这件就是我们的
At's one of our shirts
年轻女士,你因为占有被盗财物而被捕
Young lady, you're under arrest for the possession of stolen property
什么? 不,不,不!
我只是随便拿了件衣服睡觉穿!布鲁克!
What? No,no,no! I just needed something to sleep in!Brooke!
真是跟《坍塌的宫殿》差不多了
我居然会因为穿了件短T恤而被捕
-This is so "brokedown palace."
-I can't believe i got arrested for wearing a stupid tank top
谁叫你不勤洗衣服
我是因为穿了你偷来的短T恤而被捕的
-You should have done your laundry
-I got arrested for wearing one of your tank tops that you stole
起码现在我们可以知道
谁在监狱里最厉害了
Well,sheesh. Guess we know who the cellblock tough's gonna be
布鲁克,这不好笑!
这个会记进我的档案的
Brooke,this isn't funny!This is going on my permanent record
我真的要抽你了!
好吧,冷静点
-and I am this close to beating your ass right now!
-Okay. All right.Calm down
哦,抱歉
Oh,sorry
听着,我告诉过他们了
我告诉他们那家店盗用了布鲁克的设计
Um,look, I talked to them.
I told them that the store ripped off brooke's designs
我们只要把衣服的钱付了,就可以走了
So all we have to do is pay them back for the clothes and we can go
...你打算怎么办?
我们应该打电♥话♥给我们的父母
-so...what do you want to do?
-We should call somebody,like our parents
我父母在加州
Mine are in california
我父母在旅行汽车上
还不知道在哪儿呢
Mine are in an R.V. Somewhere
我父母或是在海上,或是死了
还有一个被放逐了
Mine's out to sea, or...dead,or banished
嗨,对方付费电♥话♥
Hi.Collect call,please
内森 斯科特
什么意思,你要钱?
-Nathan scott
-What do you mean, you need money?
你会烂在牢里的
因为我一个子儿都不会给你
You know what? You're gonna rot in jail,then,
'cause you're not getting another dime out of me
你现在不是应该在录音室吗?
Aren't you supposed to be in the studio right now?
是的
I am
我觉得在电♥话♥里跟你说比较好
别紧张,我进来了
I just figured it would be better if I told you on the phone.
Now,just relax.I'm coming in
跟你说白了吧,你给了我钱
我给弄没了... 玩扑克输了
Okay.Here's the deal.You gave me the money.
I had the money.Then I lost the money... playing poker
监狱还是别去了,直接打电♥话♥给殡仪馆
我给了你2,000美元!
Forget jail.Call the morgue.I gave you $2,000!
我可以弄回来
I can get it back
我跟赢我钱的那家伙说了
他让我直接过去拿,80英里的路
-I talked to the guy I lost it to.I just need a ride.
It's about 80 miles from here. -No way
没门儿
I figured you'd say that,too.And I guess it's cool
我料到你会这么说,没关系
It's just that
如果没有钱,录音室就不会
给我们海莉的母带
Without the money,
the studio won't release haley's masters
那样可不太好,不过,如果你送我一程
我可以把钱拿回来,我保证
That's the not-so-cool part.But,listen,
you give me a ride, I'll get the money back.I promise
80英里,你不许说话
80 miles, you don't speak. Let's go
好极了! 公路旅行,对吗? 公路旅行
Sweet! Road trip,nate.Right? Road trip
好的,谢谢,布鲁克在她的床下面
藏了些备用现金,拜托快点,谢谢
Okay.Thank you.Oh,and brooke keeps some extra cash
under her bed.Okay.Hurry,please.Thank you
太好了! 那么说内森要来
Great! So nathan's coming
呃,我找不到内森
我只得打电♥话♥给...卢卡斯
Um,yeah.I-I couldn't get ahold of nathan.
I had to...call lucas
海莉,如果他看到那个盒子
他会发现我去年夏天写给他的那些信
Haley,if he goes in that drawer,
he's gonna find all the letters i wrote him last summer
很好
Good
这也许对你是件好事
也可能是件坏事
-It could be the best thing for you
-It could be the worst thing for me
非此即彼
One or the other
原来是你要杀我
Well,well.So that's who tried to kill me
好了,姑娘们,走吧
Okay,girls,let's go
你留下,女皇
什么? 为什么?
-Not you,martha stewart
-What? Why?
拿钱来的那小伙子...
只付了另两个人的钱
The kid with the cash... only paid for the other two
等等!
Wait!
你们没事吧?
没事,卢卡斯, 你没付布鲁克的钱?
-You guys all right?
-Yeah. Um,lucas, did you not pay for brooke?
我也付了她的钱,不过她还要再等10分钟
I paid for her.I just had them wait an extra 10 minutes
before they let her go
你是在耍她
她没有耍我吗?
-So you're just screwing with her
-And you don't think she screwed with me?
不限彼此的约会,化妆舞会的服装
梦幻男孩挑选的“误会”
Nonexclusive dating,the costume for the masquerade party,
her fantasy boy draft "misunderstanding."
她的要求我都满足了,可我得到了什么?
看她和克里斯床戏的前排票
I've done everything she's asked,and what do I get?
Ooh,front-row seats to her and keller in bed together
卢克,别说了
Luke,wait. Just stop,okay?
我不是说你没理由发火,但起码
It's not like you don't have a right to be upset, but at least
跟她谈5分钟,然后送她回家
wait five minutes and talk to her and then give her a ride home
办不到,你们走不走?
Can't do it. Are you guys coming?
我现在得去录音室,等不了了...
没关系
-I got to be at the studio right now,and i can not wait for...
-It's okay
我等她吧
好的,谢谢
-I'll wait for her.
-Okay. Thank you
卢卡斯,我怎么跟布鲁克说?
Lucas,what am i supposed to tell brooke?
告诉她打电♥话♥给克里斯 凯勒
Tell her to call chris keller
哥们,我得听点音乐
不! 别!
-Dude,we seriously need some tunes.
-No! Don't!
卡住了
拜托,没有公路音乐算什么公路旅行!
-It's jammed
-Aw,come on,man.What's a road trip without some road tunes!
听我说,这不是什么公路旅行
我们是出差,是帮你擦屁♥股♥
listen to me.This is not a road trip.
This is a business trip to fix your screw-up
有了钱,才能拿到海莉的录音带
Now,we get the money.We get haley's song
如果你幸运,我就放过你的脸
好吧
-And,if you're lucky,I don't rearrange your face
-Fine
顺便说一声,你扑克玩得怎么样?
By the way, how's your poker game?
干吗?
我们要靠扑克把钱赢回来
-Why?
-That's how we're gonna get the money back,playing poker
嘿,被我修好了
我只要求你信守诺言,你却做不到
-Hey,I fixed it
-All you had to do was keep your word,and you couldn't
拿我的钱付给录音室,帮助海莉!
我是想帮忙!
-Take the money,pay the studio, and help haley!
-I am trying to help!
100美元的门槛,我有大约500
It's $100 buy-in.I got about 500 bucks
要么照我说的做,要么跟海莉样带说再见
Okay,it's either this or you can say goodbye to haley's demo
你不是都输光了吗?
是的
-I thought you said you lost all the money.
-Oh,I did
这是你♥爸♥爸上个礼拜付给我引诱海莉的
It's the money your dad paid me last week to seduce haley
哎呦! 我的脑袋! 我没打算照他说的做!
Ow,man! My head! I wasn't gonna do it!
丹 斯科特会让你相信他是一名
家庭为先的市长候选人
Dan scott would have you believe that
he's the family-first candidate for tree hill mayor
“你说什么?!”
他儿子还不能投票是件好事
-What'd you say?!
-It's a good thing his son can't vote
凯伦 洛 -- 最明智的选择
最周到的选择
Karen roe -- the smart choice, the caring choice
你一定对自己很满意
You must be pleased with yourself
我该谢谢你,你的这段小广♥告♥
会帮我拉来很多选票 --
I guess i should thank you.I mean,this little commercial of yours
is gonna bring me a whole new batch of voters --
打老婆的人,虐待狂和受虐狂
你在开玩笑? 你有麻烦了,你自己知道
-wife beaters,s&m freaks
-Who are you kidding? You're in trouble, and you know it
我可不那么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure
今天下午,投票开始后
我们举♥行♥最后的演讲时,你会退出竞选
This afternoon, when the polls open
and we give our final speeches, you're gonna concede
真的吗?否则呢?
否则我会告诉公众是谁要杀我
-Really? Or what?
-Or I'm gonna show the public who tried to kill me
你看时间和日期 -- 失火的那天
几个小时之前
Notice the time-and-date stamp -- day of the fire, a few hours before
等着看,这才是最精彩的
Now wait for it.This is the good part
看啊,胜利者产生了
这就是用来给我下毒的那个牌子的酒
Gentlemen, we have a winner.
I believe that's the same brand of booze used to poison me
我相信这是一个你关心的人买♥♥的
一个有动机的人
And I believe that's someone you care about buying it,
someone with a motive
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表