剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
基本上,计划是拉着我在Brooke面前示♥威♥
So, basically, the plan is to parade me around in front of Brooke,
你的牙刷在狗的...
Here's your toothbrush up the dog's...
这是我的最爱,
Oh, and my favorite.
邻居的狗
The neighbors' dog.
刷厕所
Scrubbing the toilet.
用你的牙刷
with your toothbrush.
这是我在擦车轮
Here's me armor-alling the tires...
来看看
Let's see.
这次展览是“"Deb的牙刷”
I call this exhibit "Deb's toothbrush."
延续你早晨服装秀的精神,我决定开始从事摄影
Well, in the spirit of your little fashion show earlier, I decided to take up photography.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
该死 ,Dan.
Damn it, Dan.
是真的
...but it's the truth.
不管你是否相信
You may not believe that...
比任何文章更重要
was always more important to me than any article.
你的信任
your trust...
但记住,Peyton...
But know this, Peyton...
我会
I will.
好
Okay.
离开我的生活
and out of my life.
离开我家,离开我的城市,
out of my house, out of my town...
出去,Ellie
Just get out, Ellie --
你可以把他画下来,我却不能写下来
you can use it for your podcasts and your drawings, but I can't write about it.
我知道了
Oh. I see.
我想你只是个谎称癌症的瘾君子
I think you're just a lying junkie who probably doesn't even have cancer.
你想知道我怎么想?
You want to know what I think?
也许如果你读完这篇文章
Maybe if you'd just read the article.
你怎么还不放弃?
You don't give up, do you?
啊!
Ah!
拜拜
Okay, see ya.
嗯
Hmm.
所有女孩的焦点
All the girls notice.
我是不是忘了说,Nathan经常练习时候不♥穿♥衣服
Did I mention that Nathan's very often shirtless at practice?
噢
Oh.
好吧
Fine.
来吧
Come on.
为什么不帮我一次?
Why don't you just do what I want for once?
让我换个说法
Let me rephrase that.
嗯,我会的 不,算了
Okay, I will. No, thanks.
怎么不做做自己想做的?
Why don't you do what you want for once?
真可笑 好像我很在意Nathan对可悲的看法,
That's funny. It seems to me like worrying about what Nathan thinks is pathetic
可悲的企图接近他的小把戏
as some pathetic attempt to get close to him.
如果我加入啦啦队,Nathan只会看作
I think that if I join the cheerleading squad, Nathan would see it
你可以!你想跟Nathan在一起,你最好一直在他身边
You can! I thought your goal was to be with Nathan. You'd be with him all the time.
不行
I can't!
给我个"H"!
Give me an "H"!
哦,是啊,太好了
Oh, yeah. Great.
他知道Chris回来了 他觉得我该做点什么
He knows Chris is back in town. He thinks I had something to do with it.
这就是原因了,所以Nathan表现得很奇怪
Oh, that's totally it. That's exactly why Nathan's acting so weird.
怎么了?
What?
我的天
Oh, my god.
Brooke, 我现在有很多事情
Brooke, I have a lot going on in my life right now.
如果你不来,我就完了
Basically, if you do not cheer, I'm screwed.
但我所有队员都很喜欢她
but my entire squad has a girl-crush on her.
叫Rachel的女孩,她正偷走我的东西
That Rachel girl, she's stealing my life.
你应该支持我
You're supposed to have my back.
来吧 你是我室友
Come on. You're my roommate.
谢谢,但我不会考虑
Thanks, but I'll pass.
今年怎么不继续,长♥期♥下去?
that why not do the same thing this year, only permanently?
去年比赛你做得那么漂亮,
you did such a great job filling in at last year's tournament,
什么?
What?
你可以成为啦啦队队长
You are gonna be a cheerleader.
我不懂那个,我不确定
I don't know what that is, so I doubt it.
包括三角几何吗?
Does it involve trigonometry?
我刚有个好主意
I just had a great idea.
叫“去死吧”
It's called "go to hell."
事实上,我帮你的文章取个标题,
In fact, I've got a headline for your article.
别烦我
You know what? Don't bother.
如果你愿意听,我可以解释
If you would just listen, I can explain.
你还说过你不会画画,但,Ellie, 这该死的看起来跟我很像
You also said that you don't draw, but, really, Ellie, this looks a hell of a lot like me.
的确没有...在这个时候
There wasn't... at the time.
你说过你想了解我 你说过不会再有什么文章
You said you wanted to get to know me. You said that there wasn't any article.
我写的文章
It's an article I wrote.
这见鬼的是什么?
What the hell is this?
天哪
God.
记在心里,很久以前拍的,但...
Bear in mind, this was taken awhile ago, but...
给你看他们照片
Got a picture of them somewhere.
他们酷爱嬉皮
They were pretty big hippies, though.
等等,你是说你母亲在Woodstock音乐节怀了你?
Okay, so, wait, you're saying that you were actually conceived at Woodstock?
好
Yeah.
想去看看?
So, you want to check it out?
我也认为
Yeah, I thought so, too.
听起来很糟
Ooh. That sounds... awful.
他们用牙买♥♥加的流行唱法,唱Neil Diamond的歌♥
this guy doing ska covers of Neil Diamond songs.
这里正好有午餐音乐会,
You know, there's this lunchtime concert,
我还是离开比较好
Well, I probably better go --
我最不希望给你添麻烦
The last thing I want to do is complicate your life.
不要紧 我该出来请你喝杯汽水
It's okay. I would've come out and offered you a soda.
真不好意思
Uh, yeah, I'm really sorry about that.
考虑到你一直潜伏在我旅馆外
I mean, considering you've been lurking outside my motel room.
我正打算找你
I was hoping I'd run into you.
我深信对咖啡的感觉不会遗传
I'm pretty sure taste in coffee drinks isn't hereditary.
别乱想
Don't freak.
你也一样?
You, too, huh?
我们保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
篮球的工作
about basketball.
Gigi, 你是否知道这是需要谈论
Gigi, you do realize this is a job where you talk...
我知道了 你只是喜欢比赛
I see. So you're just a big fan of the game.
有解说篮球赛的经验吗?
Do you have any prior experience announcing basketball?
你叫什么?
Okay. What's your name?
每人都错过了
Um, everyone missed the tryouts.
我错过了面试吗?
Did I miss the tryouts?
Fede,你进来 我们走
Fede, you're in. Let's go.
不,我是队长,如果你不能接受,你可以走
No, I'm captain, and if you can't handle that, you can leave.
开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
事实上,你尽可以离开,不参与这个赛季
In fact, why don't you just go ahead and sit this one out, all right?
好主意Lucas 如果你是队长,我们可以试试
Great idea Lucas. Maybe when you're captain, we can try that.
我们带上Herro如何?
How about we take Herro?
说起分组,我发现你分了两个
Yeah, about that, I notice you've got both centers.
其他人候补
Everybody else just rotate in.
我已经分好组了,你们自己知道
All right, I've already split up the teams. You guys know who you are.
没有
No.
万一你被谋杀或出车祸了
that you're assassinated or smash up another race car?
Nathan队长,你想过指定一个副队长吗
Captain Nathan, has it occurred to you to appoint a vice-captain in the event
叫Nathan,Tim
It's just Nathan, Tim.
Scott队长
Uh, captain Scott.
今天,我们绕场跑30圈
So, today, we're gonna run full court for 30.
好的,队长
Aye, aye, captain!
但不是说我们不能提前开始
That doesn't mean we can't get a head start.
明天的午夜狂欢,到那时练习才正式开始
Tomorrow's Midnight Madness, so practice doesn't officially start till then.
美味
Yummy.
8点来接我
Pick me up at 8:00.
你真幸运,我错就错 我的地址
Lucky for you, I'm into wrong. My address.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她有错吗?
Dude, that's just wrong.
基本上,你只是利用新女朋友
So, um, basically you just took advantage of the new girl.
我知道
I see.
是这样
here's the thing --
关于那次...
Yeah, about that...
今晚还有空吗?
Are we still on for tonight?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表