剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Hey, you're Mouth, right?
你给篮球比赛做播音员
You announce the basketball games.
我是Rachel
I'm Rachel.
是 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
我听了你在学校网站上的报道
I've listened to your interviews on the school website.
你真得很棒
You're really good.
真的?
Really?
谢谢
Thanks.
只是练习 为了将来
It's just practice for, hopefully, the future.
你的口头语是什么?
So what's your thing?
我的口头语?
My thing?
没错 你知道 每个出色的体育播报员
都有自己的口头语
Yeah. You know, every great sports announcer has a thing.
就像Phil Rizzuto的是 "holy cow!"
Like Phil Rizzuto has, "holy cow!"
呃 Marv Albert的是 "yes!"
And, um, Marv Albert has, "yes!"
少说话 多办事
A little more work, a little less talk.
我们只是在讨论Mouth的口头语
We were just discussing Mouth's thing.
是的 就是...
Yeah, it's...
不是听起来那样 Brooke
not really what it sounds like, Brooke.
他是不是太可爱了?
Isn't he the cutest?
呃 我真不想打断你们
Aw, well, I hate to interrupt the male bonding,
但是 Mouth我需要你去照看孩子们
but, Mouth, I need you to watch the kids.
我记得Haley在找看他们
I thought Haley was watching them.
现在 换你来照看他们
Well, now you're watching them. Chop-chop.
Haley 你能不能再去拿点布?
Haley, will you please go pick up more fabric?
那好像是Mouth的活
I thought that was Mouth's job.
能不能请你照我说的做 Haley? 我今天真是倒霉透了
Will you please just do what I ask, Haley? My day has been a total crap fest.
我猜Lucas还没打电♥话♥来 是么?
I guess Lucas didn't check in, then, huh?
那又怎样 ? 我还有自己的事要操心
So ? It's not like I don't have problems of my own to worry about.
你为什么那么关心Lucas有没有给我打电♥话♥?
Why are you concerned with whether or not Lucas calls me?
那跟你有什么关系?
How is that any of your business?
我只是想知道是什么事
I just want to know what would make a guy leave you
能让一个男人在早上离你而去
first thing in the morning like that.
觉得有点不对劲
It just doesn't seem right.
谢谢你的关心 室友
Thanks for rubbing that in, roommate.
我想知道
So I was wondering...
是什么让你认为我会帮助你
this song you want to produce --
发表这首你想创作的歌♥?
what makes you think I could help with it?
呃 我是指 大部分原因是
你了解音乐和这个行业
Well, I mean, mostly 'cause you know a lot about music and the industry,
我是说 你有些很不错的收藏品
and, I mean, you do have a really nice little collection here.
"有些"?
"Little"?
就像天堂一样 只是这的声音更美妙
It's like heaven, only it probably sounds better.
Cure的歌♥迷?
Cure fan?
呃 直到这张唱片
Ew, up until this album.
得了 "希望"是最棒的唱片
Come on. "Wish" is a great record.
不对 "瓦解" 是最好的
No, "Disintegration" is a great record.
"希望" 是最好的结尾
"Wish" was pretty much the end.
哦 真的?
恩 哼
- Oh, really?
- Uh-huh.
你不会告诉我每次你听到
You're gonna tell me you don't get chills every time you hear the violin
"梦想不可能的事"这首歌♥里的小提琴声不会激动吧?
on "To Wish Impossible Things"?
不会 每次都是
Yeah, every time.
但是?
But?
但是我不记得那天
But I don't remember the day.
那天?
The day?
是 你知道 就像
Yeah, you know, it's like --
就像 我清楚地记得第一次听到"沮丧"这首歌♥的时刻
like with "Disintegration," I remember the very first time I heard that record.
你知道 例如 我记得那天的一切
You know, like, I remember everything about that day --
外面的天气 空气中的味道
the weather outside and the smell in the air.
我只是 我记得所有的事
I just -- I remember all those things,
因为那天 我与某种东西共坠爱河
and that's because that day, I fell in love with something.
你与唱片共坠爱河
You fell in love with an album.
不是
No.
我爱上了音乐
I fell in love with music.
说到 Cure 呃
So, speaking of The Cure, um...
你情况在好转吗?
are you in remission?
没有
No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不
No, no.
事实上
The truth is...
我快好了
I'm probably gonna be just fine.
哦 很好 太好了 那...
Oh, okay. That's great. That's --
我真为你高兴 Ellie
I'm really glad for you, Ellie.
总之 呃 我想如果你想帮我弄Haley的唱片
So, anyway, um, I was thinking that if you are gonna help me with Haley's record
那么 你也许应该搬过来跟我一起住
that, well, you could maybe move into the house with me.
我爸爸 你知道 他出海了
他说这样没问题
My dad, you know, he's out to sea, and he said it's okay.
你怎么想?
So what do you think?
我很感谢你邀请我 Peyton
I appreciate the invitation, Peyton.
我只是 我只是没有时间
I just -- I-I just really don't have the time.
好吧
Yeah.
但是呆一会
But stay a bit.
也许这有些其他你想要的唱片
There's got to be some other albums here that you are dead wrong about.
那么 你和Peyton Sawyer开车过来的?
So you rode here with Peyton Sawyer?
伙计 自从我走后 Tree Hill就堕落了
Man, Tree Hill is trippin' since I left.
是呀 你说的没错
Yeah, you're right about that.
跟我讲讲你的生活 Faith
So tell me about your life, Faith.
你在这过的快乐吗?
Are you happy here?
我想是
I guess so.
适应这一切需要点时间
It took me a little while to get used to it --
离开Tree Hill 转学
leaving Tree Hill, changing schools,
但是现在只是不同的城镇 一样的生活
but now it's basically same life, different town.
你妈妈听起来精神不错
Your mom sounds good.
是啊 终于找到份不错的教练工作
Yeah, she is. Finally got a good coaching job.
很少有学校愿意请女人当男篮队的教练的
Not too many schools out there are gonna let a woman coach a boys' basketball team.
是的 如果有人能做到 那就是她
Yeah, well, if anyone can do it, she can.
绝对正确
Definitely true.
看看这是谁
Look what we have here.
Tree Hill Ravens的队员
One of the Tree Hill Ravens.
球迷俱乐部?
Fan club?
你们这些失败者赢了比赛了吗?
You losers win a game yet?
你们要做下个对手吗?
You losers call next?
这没人
There's nobody here.
真的? 我们可在这呢
Really? 'Cause we're here.
十一分制 领先两分为赢
赢的留下 输的离开
Game to 11 by ones, win by 2. Winners stay, losers walk.
什么 我们两个对他?
What, us two against him?
不 你们两个对我们两个
No, you two against us.
我们开球
Our ball.
一样的跳投 不同的地方
Same jump shot, different town.
9比6
9-6.
我头型怎么样? 是不是还那么性感?
How's my hair? Still sexy?
她是个女孩 上帝呀 防守住她
She's a girl, for god sakes, man. Guard her.
你防守试试
You guard her.
游戏结束
好了 那么 很高兴见到你们
- Game.
- Okay, then. Nice to see you guys.
自己小心 回头见 拜
Take care. See you later. Bye.
打得不错 Luke
Nice game, Luke.
Brooke Davis很定会很自豪的
Brooke Davis would be proud.
能跟你呆会吗?
Can I sit with you?
拜托?
Please?
事情怎么会变成这样 妈妈?
How did it come to this, mom?
我每天都问自己同样的问题
I ask myself that question every single day.
我一直坐在这回想我13岁的生日
I've been sitting here thinking about my 13th birthday.
爸爸用hawks队比赛的球票给了我惊喜--球场的前排
Dad surprised me with hawks tickets -- front row on the court.
我们开车去亚特兰大 我们三个人一起
We drove all the way to Atlanta, the three of us.
我记得那次旅行 我们一家有多幸福
I remember that trip, how much fun we had as a family.
那些记忆在我脑海中不停地重放
I just wanted to replay that memory,
就为了永远记住那一天
just to remember it.
然后我看到了你的脸
Then I saw your face.
一直在我面前 而我却从来没有看清楚
It was always right there in front of me, and I never saw it.
什么?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表