剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
篮球兄弟前情提要
Previously on "One Tree Hill"...
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
是我写的一篇文章
It's an article I wrote.
我给你写的文章想了个标题
I've got a headline for your article.
就叫"见鬼去吧"
It's called "go to hell."
我支持的候选人 -- Karen Roe小姐
The candidate that I'm endorsing -- miss Karen Roe.
你想让我约她出去?
You want me to ask her out?
就是她了
She's the one.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
你在利用我 但是我不在意
You're using me, and I'm okay with that.
是你想要不必专一的 。我只是在按你的想法做
You're the one who wanted to be non-exclusive. I'm just doing what you wanted.
我想你为我而战
I wanted you to fight for me.
你就跟Dan一样
You're just... like... Dan.
我让你们做合作队长
I'm making you co-captains.
你们两个要么把这搞好要么就把它毁了
And you two are either gonna make this work or tear it down!
我得买♥♥些药
I needed to buy some medicine.
为什么?
For what?
我有HCM(肥厚型心肌病)
I have HCM.
我跟恶魔做了个交易,我会在他竞选期间支持他
I made a deal with the devil that I'd stand by his side through this election.
我还是可以他的情况变得困难...
I can... still make things... difficult for him.
你想跟我玩? 那就开始吧
You want to play with me? Game on.
你可以在音乐上帮Haley
You can help Haley with her music.
你为什么关心这个?
And you care why?
因为她爱音乐
Because she loves it.
我爱她
And I love her.
跟Chris一起工作差点毁了我们的婚姻
Working with Chris nearly killed our marriage.
我告诉过你我需要重新信任你。这是你的机会
I told you I needed to be able to trust you again. This is your chance.
在Tree Hill 北卡罗来那州,当地高中篮球队 Ravens
And in Tree Hill, North Carolina, the local high school basketball team, the Ravens,
以一次全队出动的大打出手开始了他们的赛季
began their season with a bench-clearing brawl,
这场群架发生在Ravens队员之间
若非如此不会这样值得注目
which wouldn't be that noteworthy except this brawl pitted the Ravens against the Ravens.
甚至拉拉队员也参与了
Even the cheerleaders got in a few good shots.
看起来这些小猫咪的爪子也很尖利
Looks like these kittens have claws.
当被问起这起事件 ,Brian Durham教练没有发表意见
When asked about the incident, coach Brian "Whitey" Durham had no comment.
我对你们有个意见
I got a comment for you.
体育馆! 自杀练习! 去吧!
Gym! Suicides! Move!
在我看来 你们欠学校一大笔债
Way I see it, you boys owe this school a major debt.
你会发现回报... 就像个荡♥妇♥
And you'll find that payback... is a bitch.
要付的钱就是痛苦!
And the currency is pain!
睡得好吗 亲爱的?
Sleep well, honey?
真好笑 我晚上醒来去洗手间
Funny thing... I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom,
所有的马桶都堵了
and all the toilets were clogged.
你那边的洗手间怎么样?
How are the toilets on your side of the house?
很好 也许你该叫个水管工
Fine. Maybe you should call a plumber.
别担心 我会处理的
Don't worry. I'll make due.
去游泳?
Going for a swim?
没什么能从你这混过去的 Dan
Nothing gets by you, Dan.
水很暖 你有福了
Water's warm. You're in for a treat.
嘿 对不起 我要迟到了
Oh, hey, sorry. I'm just running late.
没关系
It's cool.
顺便说一声 我不知道在"午夜狂欢"你
和Lucas之间到底发生了什么
By the way, I don't know what was going on with you and Lucas at Midnight Madness,
但是我真的希望你们能回到当初的样子
but I really wish you guys could get back to the way things used to be.
这就是事情当初的样子 Haley
This is the way things used to be, Haley.
我是说我离开之前的样子
I meant before I left.
你们为了什么打架?
What were you fighting about, anyway?
你
You.
那么你现在是个拉拉队员了?
是怎么回事?
So you're a cheerleader now? What's that all about?
Brooke需要我帮忙
Uh, Brooke needed my help.
我也很高兴有多见你们的机会
Kind of glad I get to see more of you, though.
你觉得没问题吧?
我不是还需要你的允许吧 我只是...
It is okay with you? Not that I need your permission or anything, I just --
你不需要 但是下次你想跟我说话
不要假装碰巧遇见我
You don't, but next time you want to talk, don't pretend to run in to me.
跟我谈就好了 Hales。我不想玩游戏
Just talk to me, Hales. I don't want to play games.
你是说除了考验我再次和Chris一起工作?
Uh-huh, you mean like other than challenging me to work with Chris again?
是的 我想是 我想那很公平
Yeah, I guess -- I guess that's fair.
那么事情怎么样?
So how's it going, anyway?
不知道 逐渐好转吧
I don't know. Coming along, I guess.
别在音乐上停滞不前 Hales
Don't sleep on your music, Hales.
那是你生命的一大部分
It's a big part of who you are.
是的
Yeah.
你也是
So are you.
你要给我你和Lucas之间的损失报告吗?
So, you gonna give me the damage report on you and Lucas?
让我看看 --
一个男生 一辆车 一个后座上的裸体
Let's see -- one boy, one car, one naked skeez in the back seat,
还有一个发狂的Brooke Davis
and one Brooke Davis totally flipping out.
哦 Rachel偷了你的点子?
Oh, Rachel stole your move, huh?
不是因为这个
Not the point.
只是看见他们在一起真的让我不舒服
It just really set me off seeing them together.
虽然尽管是你让他们在一起的
Even though you are the one that put them together.
加油把刀拧弯
Way to twist the knife.
问题是她不能来这偷走我的啦啦队和我的男朋友
The point is that she can't come in here and try to steal my squad and my boyfriend.
男朋友?
Boyfriend?
对于这整件"保持随意"的事来 是不是有点像句脏话?
Isn't that a dirty word in the whole "keeping it casual" scenario?
是的 好把 我知道 。我把这都搞砸了
Yes. Okay, I know. I totally screwed this up.
但我我现在要怎么跟他说?
But what am I supposed to say to him now?
瞧 有一种新推出的东西 它叫"道歉"
Well, see, there's this new thing out. It's called an "apology."
酷小孩都在这么做你也该试试
All the cool kids are doing it. You might want to try it.
如果你遇到麻烦
试试用用"专一的"这个词
You know, if you really get into trouble, try using the word "exclusive."
嗨
Hey there.
恩...
Um...
我真的很抱歉 Luke
Okay, look, I'm really sorry, Luke.
我知道我哪天晚上对你太差了
I know that I came down on you really hard the other night,
我知道跟Rachel约会是我的主意 但是
and I know that the whole date with Rachel was my idea, but
我真的对你有感觉
I do have feelings for you.
听着... 我对你那天晚上说的话想了很多
Listen... I thought a lot about what you said the other night...
关于你想让我成为什么样的男人
you know, about what kind of guy you want me to be.
我想为你成为那样的男人
And I want to be that guy for you.
但是你必须让我成为那个男人
But you have to let me be that guy.
如果我说好 你会承诺放下武器么?
If I say okay, do you promise to lower the weapon?
哦
Oh.
对不起
Sorry.
你拿着什么?
What you got there, anyway?
我的梦想同盟的传♥单♥
Uh, flyers for my fantasy league.
挺起来挺怪
Hmm. Sounds kinky.
梦想篮球同盟
Fantasy basketball league.
挺起来挺无聊。具体怎么回事?
Eh, sounds lame. How does it work?
有个草案是你从一个NBA队员的名单里选择
Well, there's a draft where you pick from a list of NBA players
然后组成你自己完美的梦想队
and build your own ideal fantasy team.
那么你可以从一大堆性感的运动员里选择?
So you get to pick and choose from a big group of hot, athletic guys.
坚决收回我刚才的话 -- 不无聊
Definitely take that back -- not lame.
我没有女朋友 还有什么可想?
I don't have a girlfriend. What else is there?
你这个骗子 你知道我要约Fede出去的你却抢走他
You liar! You knew I was gonna ask Fede out and you sniped him!
他在你的购物车里不意味着
Just 'cause he's in your cart doesn't mean
我不能在你付款之前拿走他
I can't grab him before you get to the checkout line.
好吧 尝尝这个
Yeah, check this out.
我能幻想到这个
I could fantasize about this.
Bevin! Ashley!
Bevin! Ashley!
停下!
Stop!
不能真的怪她们
Can't really blame them.
我是说 她们看到她们的队长在"午夜疯狂"里的功夫表演
I mean, they watched their captain go all "kung fu hustle" at Midnight Madness,
现在她们都想跟Brooke一样
and now they all want to look like Brooke.
当然 这意味着要被授予爱心奖
Of course, that would mean a trip to Goodwill.
嘿 Luke
Hey, Luke.
好了 Paris和Nicle 够了
All right, Paris and Nicole. That's quite enough.
如果我想看拉拉队员摔跤
我会去看付费电视
If I wanted to watch cheerleaders wrestle, I'd turn on pay-per-view.
没关系 教练 。我会处理的
It's okay, coach. I can handle them.
是吗?
Is that a fact?
你在"午夜疯狂"那场小格斗之后
Well, after your little melee at the Midnight Madness,
Turner校长和我达成了共识
principal Turner and I came to a meeting of the mind.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表