剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
找到了像Lucas那样可以信赖和倾诉的人
Having found someone to trust and confide in like Lucas,
而有些人却得不到
someone that won't take advantage of it.
就像Haley一样,她不能从Nathan那里得到这些
Sort of like Haley found Nathan.
我相信他们也会一样走出困境
I'm sure it'll work out for them, too.
我只是想让你知道,我不是在责备你这些
I just wanted you to know that I don't blame you for any of this.
你当时不想结婚
You didn't want to get married.
等等,我当然想
Wa-wa-wait a second. Of course I did.
我只是害怕了
I was just scared.
好吧,我答应你一切都会好起来的
Yeah, and I promised you everything would be okay.
我不该这样.
I shouldn't have.
我想了很多,你知道吗
I think about it a lot, you know --
如果我没有出现, 你的生活就不会是这样了
how this isn't the life you would have had if I hadn't come along.
这不是你应该有的生活
It's not the life you should have had.
更好了. - 不, 不是这样.
It's more. - No, it's not.
你会继续你的音乐,继续你这段旅程。有可能到现在你就是个大明星了
You'd still have your music. You'd be on tour. You'd probably be a big star by now.
拜托,你...
Come on. You're...
好吧
Okay.
你知道我从什么时候开始想结束这段旅程吗?
You know the moment that I left the tour?
我们在Illinois表演时
We were playing this club in Illinois,
Chris决定做一个80年代歌♥曲的大串烧叫“Missing you(想念你)”
and Chris decides to do a cover of an '80s song called "Missing you."
每个人开始跟着唱
And everybody starts singing along.
人们喜欢它,当室灯亮起时
The crowd's loving it, and they turn the house lights up.
我可以看到每个人的脸
And I could see every face out there,
我觉得我不在其中
and I fell apart.
在3000个人面前表演,我迷失了
Onstage in front of 3,000 people, I lost it.
我不能唱了,也听不到音乐,什么也做不了
I couldn't sing. I couldn't hear the music. Nothing.
我知道离开的时候到了
'Cause that was the moment that I knew
没有你,什么都不能让我满足
that none of it could ever be enough without you.
所有的这些名誉,欢呼,悦耳的音乐
All of the celebrity and all of the applause and all the pretty melodies
都不能填满你在我心中的位置
couldn't fill your void in my heart.
所以,我想你是对的
So, I guess you're right.
这不是我想要的生活
It's not the life I would have had...
因为从我遇到你,我才会发现生活如此充实
'cause ever since I met you, it has been so much more.
这不是偶然的
There's no chance that, um,
你想去看看我为我们精心计划的地方吗?
you'd want to go to the last place I had planned for us, is there?
好吧,我们去看看
Well, let's see --
看看到底是给我机会跟你在一起还是跟Chris Keller瞎混
it's either take my chances with you or hang out with Chris Keller.
谢谢. 我们走.
Thank you. Let's go.
你喜欢这部电影吗, Skills?
Did you like the movie, Skills?
这部电影充满了爱.
There's just so much love.
充满了爱.
Just so much love.
没事的.
It's okay.
这就是"The Notebook."的力量
That's just the power of "The Notebook."
你想让我载你回家吗?
Do you want me to drive you home?
或许我们可以上楼,然后研究研究
Or we could go upstairs and make out.
我们能先小小地拥抱一下吗?
Can we cuddle a little first?
当然
Sure.
好了,去吧
All right, here it goes.
哦,发射.还差一点点.
Oh, shoot. Just a little short.
Ok.我们还要多一点衣服.
Okay. We're gonna need more clothes.
好了, 算了吧, Annie Oakley.
Yeah, well, forget it, Annie Oakley.
我已经给了你夹克和鞋子
I already gave you my jacket and my shoes,
而且,我发过誓,我不会在那个男人面前不♥穿♥衣服
and I made a promise to myself that I would never be naked in front of that man again.
为了你,我来
The things I do for you.
哦, 哦. 别脱裤子.
Oh, oh. Keep your pants on.
嘿. 这个很可爱嘛.
Hey. That's pretty cute.
从哪弄到的?
Where'd you get that?
哦, 我没告诉过你嘛? 有一个销♥售♥活动在...
Oh, didn't I tell you? There was a sale at...
你能把它系上去吗?!- 好的.
Would you just tie it on?!- Oh, okay.
去吧. 拜托了.
There we go. Come on.
ok. 准备好了?
Okay. Ready?
来吧. - 然后
Come on. - And...
挂住了!
Got it!
简单了.
Easy.
简单了.
Easy.
耶!
Yeah!
好了.
All right. Okay.
穿上衣服, 我来搜集下所有的证据。然后我们把这些弄掉吧.
Get dressed, and I'll gather up all the evidence. Let's get the heck off this thing.
我不想 -- 我不想把那些留在上面了, Deb.
I don't -- I don't want to leave it like this, Deb.
我们素质要更高, Deb.
We're better than this, Deb.
我可不想降到Dan那种水平.
I don't want to sink to Dan's level.
你应该在我们爬上来之前就说
You could have said that before we climbed up here.
是的
Yeah, well...
那又有什么乐趣呢?
what fun would that have been?
哦,天哪, 好吧.
Ugh! God! All right.
Ok, Mel, 到家了.
Okay, Mel, you're home.
嘿, 等等!
Oh, hey, wait!
别忘了你的头盔, “飞火流星”
Don't forget your helmet, Fireball.
谢谢, 甜心.
Thank you, sweetheart.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name, anyway?
Peyton.
It's Peyton.
Peyton.
Peyton.
多好听的名字啊.
That's a pretty name.
我以前有告诉过你我曾经是赛车手吗?
Did I ever tell you I used to race cars?
不. 不.你从没告诉我这些.
No. No.You never told me that.
我打赌你那时一定很伟大.
I bet you were great.
抓紧时间, Joe.
Take your time, Joe.
他得到了很多.
He deserves better.
你认识他多长时间了?
How long have you known him?
从我生下来开始.
All my life.
他是我爷爷.
He's my grandpa.
他只是... 不记得了.
He just... doesn't remember.
你知道他为什么经常叫我Joe吗?
You know how he's always calling me Joe?
Joe是我爸爸的名字,
Well, Joe's my dad's name,
可是他们吵架了, 所以
but they had a falling out, so
我代替我爸爸来看他.
I come to see him instead.
不管怎么说, 我要回去了.
Anyway, I'll be back.
Ok, 我们到了.
Okay, here we are.
你可能累了, 我下星期再来看你.
You're probably tired, so I'll see you next week.
Joe...
Joe...
我, 呃, 我知道我犯了些错误...
I, uh, I know I made some mistakes with you...
可是,有一天你自己也会有小孩的
but one day you're gonna have a boy of your own.
要让他成为一个好人
Make sure he's a good man.
我会的.
I will.
我爱你.
I love you.
儿子,我也爱你
I love you, too, son.
你都弄好了?- 是的.
You all set?- Yeah.
嘿,我能问你个问题吗?
Hey, can I ask you a question?
他都不记得了,为什么你还坚持来看他?
Why do you keep coming to see him if he's just not gonna remember?
因为我愿意.
Because I will.
除此之外,他有可能时间也不多了吧
Besides, he probably doesn't have that much time left.
我不知道.
I don't know.
没有人应该孤独地死去
Nobody should die alone.
这条手镯-- 它是我亲生母亲的.
This bracelet -- it's my birth mother's.
她是个癌症幸存者,
It's a cancer-survivor bracelet,
可是我告诉她我不想看到她了然后把她赶了出去
but I told her I didn't want to see her anymore, and I sent her away.
我知道阿尔茨海默氏病是一种很严重得病
You know, I know alzheimer's is this terrible disease,
可是至少,Mel不必留着遗憾活着
but at least Mel doesn't have to live with his regrets, you know,
所有那些错误他还可以挽回所有的愿望还可以实现
and all the mistakes he made, and stuff he wishes he could take back.
是的, 就是这样.
Yeah, that's true.
可是我要说,我留下了遗憾...
But I say give me regret...
只要我能保留这美好的记忆也一样.
as long as I can keep the good memories, too.
我们都有遗憾, Peyton,
We all have regrets, Peyton,
可是我们中有些人仍然还有时间去挽回
but some of us still have enough time to erase them.
以为你拽我来这是为了玩小型高尔夫
Thought you were dragging me out here to play miniature golf.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
不. 不, 都不一样了, 跟我们结婚的地方一样.
No. No, that's gone, kind of like our wedding site.
是啊. 瞧,我知道这个夜晚不是你想要的, Haley.
Yeah. Look, I know tonight wasn't what you wanted it to be, Haley.
是啊. 你说对了. 今晚我有许多很梦幻的想法,
No. You were right. I had some unrealistic notions about tonight,
我想我...... 我有个愚蠢的想法就是一切都会圆♥满♥解决,
and I think I just -- I had a silly idea that everything would work out perfectly,
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表