剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
- 好的
My dawg. I’ll be back
好兄弟,我一会过来
Hey.
Oh hey! Where you been hiding?
- 嘿!
- 嘿!你躲在哪里了?
You know, just… had some things to take care of.
你知道的,只是..处理些事情
Luke, I know how much Charleston meant to you.
Luke,我知道Charleston对你来说很重要
But… looks like I’m gonna be taking over the dealership until Dan gets better so…
但是...看起来在 Dan康复以前我得帮他照看生意
we’re gonna be living here for a while.
我们还得在这儿住一段时间
You okay with that?
你不介意吧?
Yeah. You know it’s probably better to get a fresh start with the people
不介意,可能现在正是一个恰当的时机让一切重新开始
who actually matter in your life right?
Yeah.
- 不是吗?
- 是的
Um… speaking of, excuse me.
呃,失陪一会
You ladies throw a pretty rocking party.
两位美女办了一个相当棒的晚会
Yeah well, doesn’t suck.
还好,不算差劲
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么?
You didn’t read it, did you?
你们没有读,对不对?
The letter.
Oh.
- 那封信
- 哦
Course we did!
我们当然读过了
Oh, so you were ok with the P.S. about the three of us?
哦,所以你们同意我的提议?
关于我们三人的关系?
Yeah, sure.
Absolutely.
- 是的
- 当然了
Really? Really?
是吗?
So the threesome with the hot fudge didn’t bother you, huh?
所以对于我的一派胡言你们一点都不介意?
I knew we should have read the letter.
我就知道我们该读一下那封信
We thought you’d left town.
我们以为你永远的离开这里了
So we, sort of, burned it.
所以我们,把信给烧了
Burned it, wow... You know what?
烧了...喔...你们知道吗?
I’m glad you didn’t read it. I mean all that stuff I said it’s not important now.
我很高兴你们没有读.我是指
之前我所写的现在都已不重要了.
And what matters now is that the three of us…
现在的重点是我们三个
we’re gonna be okay.
仍会向以前一样成为好朋友
Hey.
Hey.
Keith!
Keith!
Well… I’m back. I…
我回来了
I’ve decided to run the dealership for Dan, at least for a little while.
我决定帮 Dan照看一下生意,至少是近段时间内
You’ve given up a lot for Dan.
你为 Dan 放弃了不少啊
He doesn’t deserve a brother like you.
他不值得拥有你这么好的哥哥
Actually, he deserves better.
实际上,他完全值得
Mom.
妈妈
You met Haley’s parents?
你还没和Haley的父母见过面吧?
Hi, I’m Lydia James, this is my husband Jim.
Hi,我叫Lydia James,这是我丈夫Jim
Hi, nice to meet you.
嗨,很高兴见到你
Hi.
嗨
Sorry to hear about your husband. How’s he doing?
很抱歉听到关于你丈夫的消息,他怎么样了?
He’s... he’s struggling with a new reality, I suppose we both are.
他...他正挣扎着去面对一个新的现实,我想我们也是
Well, I look forward to the day when we can all break bread and…
我盼望着有一天,我们两家人一起做面包,
argue about religion and politics and how best to raise our grandchildren.
讨论宗教和政♥治♥,还有怎样带好我们的孙子
Yeah, no hurry on the last one by the way.
是啊,不过最后一项慢慢来好了
Well you’ve raised a fine man.
你养了个很好的男人
He’s not a man.
Sorry?
- 他还不算是男人
- 对不起,你说...?
I said he’s not a man, he’s a boy and none of this would have happened
我说他还不是成人,他是个男孩.而且如果你们稍有些常识,
if you people had had enough common sense to stop it!
这一切都不会发生了
Mom!
No!
- Mom!
- 不
I am not going to stand here and make nice and pretend like this is all okay when it isn’t.
我不会就站在这里假装一切都很好,其实一切都很糟
Then don’t! It’s one thing for you to raise your voice at me
那就不要么,你可以高八度的针对我
but don’t come in here and dump on my parents!
但不要到这来骚扰我父母
We made our decision, we got married and we’re happy
我们做了自己的决定,我们结婚了而且很快乐
and if you’re not here to celebrate with us, then you should just go home
如果你不想为我们庆祝,那你可以回家了
because I don’t want you here!
因为我不想让你在这里
Nicely played.
表现的不错
I am so sorry. As if things aren’t bad enough with your family.
我很抱歉,你们家已经遭遇不幸了
You couldn’t make it any worse.
你并不能使它变的更糟.
You know what’s weird?
有件事很奇怪
Even with my parents leaving town, I have never felt safer in my life.
即便我父母要离开了,我仍旧很有安全感
You know what’s weirder?
我也有件事很奇怪
Seeing you take my mom’s head off back there actually kinda turned me on.
看着你顶撞我妈妈,我倒是有些兴奋了.
Five minutes in the elevator?
How bout right here?
- 去电梯里呆五分钟?
- 要不就地解决吧
I forgot how beautiful Nathan’s smile was until tonight.
直到今天,我才想起了 Nathan 的笑容有多么灿烂.
What hurts most is…
最让我伤心的是...
it went away when he saw me.
当他看见我,他的笑容就不见了
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I bitched out Haley’s parents and made things worse.
我招惹了Haley的父母,使事情变的更糟
Nice work.
It’s not funny Dan. He has a new family now.
- 干得漂亮
- 这并不好笑 Dan.他现在有一个全新的家庭了
Don’t worry.
不用担心
I promise, together we’ll get our son back.
我答应你,我们一起把儿子给夺回来
Ah, I guess it’s no surprise that some would criticize us; call us unfit parents.
啊,一定会有人批评我们,说我们不是称职的家长
And normally… they would be right.
通常来说...他们是对的
And for those who say they’re too young, let me just say;
对于那些认为他们年纪太轻的人,我想说
hell you can drive at sixteen, go to war at eighteen,
你当然可以在16岁驾车,18岁参战
you can drink at twenty-one and retire at sixty-five
21岁时喝酒,65岁时退休
so how old do you have to be…
问题是,你必须要多大
before your love…
才能真正的找到
is real?
你的真爱
So here’s to you Haley-bub,
这是敬你的Haley
and Nathan; she’s your headache now.
还有Nathan ,她现在成为你的包袱了
I think everybody… knows that Nathan and I got of to a pretty sketchy start.
我想大家都知道我和 Nathan 有一段并不怎么愉快的开始.
Nathan; mutual hatred sound about right?
Worse!
- Nathan,我们相互敌视对方,是吧?
- 比那更糟
Yeah.
是啊
You see, then a funny thing happened;
然后,发生了一件有趣的事情
Haley. She showed me that you can find the good in everybody,
Haley.她向我展示了任何人都可以从别人身上找到优点
if you just give them a chance.
只要你给对方一次机会
The benefit of the doubt.
怀疑带来的效应
Sometimes, people disappoint you. Sometimes they surprise you.
有时候,人们令你失望,有时候,人们令你惊喜
But you never really get to know them…
但你永远不可能去了解他们
until you listen for what’s in their hearts and that’s what Haley did with Nathan.
直到你聆听他们内心的声音.
这就是Haley对Nathan所作的
That’s what we should do for them.
我也是我们该为他们做的事
So for you sceptics out there, prepare to be surprised.
对于那些抱有怀疑的人,你们做好大吃一惊的准备吧.
So this is to my…
这是敬我的...
brother
弟弟
and my little sis in-law,
和我的弟媳妇
and in love.
还有爱情
Cheers.
Cheers.
- 干杯
- 干杯
I’m glad you came, son.
很高兴你能来,儿子
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表