剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Where is my powerpuff girls night-light when I need it?
我们也许应该打电♥话♥给佩顿
We should probably call peyton.
不知道埃莉是否走了
I mean,I'm not sure if ellie's around
如果到处都没电的话
and if the lights are out everywhere
她一个人,我倒有点担心了
I'm kind of worried about her being alone.
是啊
Yeah,I'm sure you are.
终于找到了
Oh. Finally.
你打我♥干♥吗?
What the hell did you hit me for?
因为你是个浑蛋
Because you're an ass.
市长先生,我已经联♥系♥过电力部门了
Mr. Mayor,I have contacted the department of power
但起码要过几个小时才能修好
but it's gonna take at least a couple of hours to fix.
整个城市都没电吗?
是的,先生
- And the entire city is dark?
- Yes,sir.
太好了
Perfect.
大停电
Wow,a blackout.
看来你跟老天有点关系
Looks like you've got some pull with the woman upstairs.
我猜你不是真的想我走吧?
I guess you really don't want me to leave,huh?
我告诉过你了
I told you.
如果电力一两分钟内不来
Well,assuming the lights don't pop
back on in a minute or two.
你到底有没有准备啊?
Are you in any way prepared to deal with this?
当然有了,等等
Oh,totally. Hold on.
这是我爸爸在我13岁生日给我的
My dad got me this for my 13th birthday.
差不多那时候开始他就不再知道女孩子想要什么了
about the time he stopped knowing what a girl would want.
我一直在等一个机会能够用到它
I've just been waiting for an excuse to use it.
你上次换电池是什么时候?
And when was the last time you changed the batteries?
13吧?
When I was 13?
好吧
Okay,I'll stay.
我不走了,再待一晚
Just this last night.
我这里有小圆饼干
We've got dippin' dots no "g"
速食布丁
snack pack puddin' no "g"
还有我最喜欢的“嘎吱嘎吱船长”麦片
and my personal favorite,cap'n crunch-no "T."
一般来说,我的口味经常变化
Basically foods missing consonants.
我小的时候,喜欢一边看卡♥通♥
I used to love snarfing down cap'n crunch,
一边吃“嘎吱嘎吱船长”麦片
watching saturday-morning
cartoons when I was a kid.
什么时候,一年前?
What was that,like a year ago?
我怎么会这么年轻?
How could I be so young?
却感觉这么老?就好像我...
and feel so old?It's like I...
我从来没想到过这个年纪会遇到这么多重要的问题
I never thought that I would have
this many big questions on my plate by now.
也许停电是个兆头
Maybe this blackout is a sign.
我们必须解决所有的问题未来和所有应该做的决定
That we need to deal with everything the future and all
the decisions we have to make.
是吗?
Do we have to?
不,但电力恢复之前
No,but until the lights come back on
只有你,我和黑暗
it's just you,me,and the darkness,hales.
听起来不错
That sounds kind of nice.
基斯
Keith. Wow.
我得去找那个帮你装♥修♥的人
I've got to get the name of your decorator.
抱歉,瑞秋
I'm so sorry,rachel.
为刚才想吻的事情,我只是...
I mean,about kissing you.I just...
我想也许你邀请我来是为了...
I thought maybe you'd invited me over here to...
我真的很抱歉
well,I'm just sorry.
别道歉了,大嘴
好的,对不起
- Stop apologizing,mouth.
- Sure. Sorry.
深呼吸
Just take a breath.
关于女孩和卧室
I don't really have a lot of experience
我没有多少经验
when it comes to girls and bedrooms.
或者说对女孩没有经验
Or girls at all,really.
埃莉卡 马什呢?
没错
- What about erica marsh?
- Exactly.
你看最后搞得
Look how well that turned out.
大嘴,你得更加自信一点
Okay. You have got to be more confident,mouth,
对自己自信
more sure of yourself.
比如
Like,
“是的,我是企图亲你”
Yeah,I tried to kiss you.
“你打算怎么办?”
What are you gonna do about it?
真的?
Really?
别那么客气
And not so nice.
如果你告诉一个女孩她没什么了不起
You tell a girl she's nothing,
她会跑着过来
she'll come running.
你要找出一点小缺点
You've got to pick out a little flaw
然后无限放大
and then blow it out of proportion.
我不知道
I don't know.
来吧,来吧
Come on,come on.
在我身上试试
Give it a shot.Lay it on me.
说些刻薄的话
Say something really mean.
你的脖子看上去...
Your neck looks...
有点... 长
kind of... long.
但很漂亮,真的很漂亮
But pretty.Really pretty.
我不想对你刻薄,瑞秋不想伤害任何女孩子
I don't want to be mean to you,rachel,or any girl.
真傻
你说我傻?
- It's stupid.
- Are you calling me stupid?
不,我是觉得...
如果你这么说了
- No,I just think that...
- 'cause if you are,
你就会变得更加性感
you are getting sexier by the minute.
嗯?
我想生火
- Well?
- Well,I'd start a fire,
但所有的木头都湿了
but all the wood's soaked.
我想打开手电可手电是坏的
I'd turn the flashlight on,you know since it's broke.
因为你刚才发疯,用它来打我
'cause you lost your mind
and clobbered me with it.
我是说...
I mean...
你到底怎么回事?
我怎么回事?
- What got into you anyway?
- What got into me?
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉你的晚餐毁了
I'm sorry your dinner got ruined.
没错,我给你做的晚餐
Right,the dinner I was making for you
围着傻傻的围裙做了傻傻的陷饼
with my stupid apron and my stupid pie.
我还是去生火吧
Okay,I'll start a fire.
我得找点别的东西烧烧
I just have to find something else to burn.
很好,从这个开始吧?
Great,why don't you start with this?
你要我烧了我的信?
You want me to burn my letter?
你真是傻啊?
You really are clueless,aren't you?
我花费了很多心血的
I put a lot of heart into that.
好吧,念念看
Okay,read it.
直接跳到最后一行
Just...just skip to the last line.
念吧
Go ahead.
最后一行怎么了?“你是我的永远”
What's wrong with the last line?"You're my forever. "
我听了很感动
That sounds pretty damn good to me.
是啊,是挺动听的
Yeah,it sounds great.
我第一次念到的时候还要动听呢
It sounded even betterwhen I read it the first time
那是去年春天你写给佩顿的!
last spring in another letter you wrote-to peyton!
够了!太荒谬了!
Stop!This is ridiculous!
荒谬?!
Ridiculous?!
我是在你的柜子里
I found that letter in your sad box
你放佩顿东西的盒子里面找到的!
of peyton whatever in your closet!
“亲爱的佩顿,等等,你是我的永远,爱你的卢卡斯”
"Dear peyton,blah,blah,blah.You're my forever. Love,lucas. "
我根本不记得写过这个
I don't even remember writing that.
你写过!
Well,you did!
看来永远并没有多长!
Looks like forever just got a lot shorter!
布鲁克,抱歉!那是个错误!
Brooke,hey,I'm sorry!It was a mistake!
哪一次,是你写给我还是佩顿的?!
Which time-when you wrote it to me or peyton?!
你怎么能乱翻我的东西
You were the one snooping through my closet.
这个不重要!
So not the point!
布鲁克,我知道你写信的时候很脆弱
Brooke,I know you feel
vulnerable about what you wrote.
那不是我现在不高兴的原因!
That is not why I'm upset right now!
我不是你的出气包!
不,你是个疯子!
- And fyi,I am not your punching bag!
- No,you're psychotic!
这是张很棒的专集
Ah,this is a great album.
现在的孩子还听“led zeppelin”是个好消息
It's good to know that kids still listen to led zeppelin.
我这个孩子还在听
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表