剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
我的婚姻结束了
My marriage is over.
谁会想到你和我竟会有这么多相似?
Who knew you and I would have so much in common, after all?
拜托你能告诉Nathan我来了吗?
Could you please just tell Nathan that I'm here?
哦 他不在家
Oh, he's not home.
我们有过协议
We had an agreement.
嗨 Larry 好久不见
Hi, Larry. Long time.
还不够久
Not long enough.
你可别怪我不跟你废话直接说"你脸皮可真厚"
You'll forgive me if I skip the love and
go straight to the "you've got a lot of nerve" part.
Peyton现在情绪很差
Peyton is a real mess right now.
对不起- 都是你引起的!
I'm sorry about that.- You caused it!
不 我认为是你引起的 因为你不告诉她关于我的事情
No, I think you caused it by not telling her about me.
少跟我来这套 Ellie!你同意不再插手的!
Don't even go there, Ellie! You agreed to stay away!
是的 但是事情会变的!
Yeah, well, things change!
你有权生气
You have a right to be pissed.
我说过我不会再插手 但是我的情况已经变了
I said I'd stay away, but my situation has changed.
现在我想去了解Peyton...
And now I would like to get to know Peyton...
当然要有你的允许
with your blessing, of course.
那是不可能的
That is not going to happen.
你放弃了她
You gave her up.
你就得承受这结果
You have to live with that.
现在 谢谢你改变心意 Peyton也是
And now, thanks to your change of heart, so does Peyton.
离我们远点
Stay away from us.
你觉得够了吗?
You think this is enough?
宿营的营火够了 派对的篝火就不够
For a campfire, not a bonfire.
去接你之前我在多弄点 好吗?
I'll get some more before I pick you up, all right?
哦
Oh.
我本想今晚和Peyton一起来 然后多找些男生玩
I was thinking about riding in with Peyton and playing the field tonight.
多找些男生 对
The field. Right.
我们说过不必专一了
We said non-exclusively.
是的 我知道 但是...
Yes, I know, but...
我不确定你能否处理好这整件不必专一的事
Well, I'm not sure you're gonna be able to
handle this whole non-exclusive thing.
哦 哦! 你不这么认为?
Oh, ho! You don't say?
我是说 显然你很快就会完全爱上我
Well, I mean, pretty soon you're obviously gonna fall for me.
到时你就得跟所有这些男生分手那可不太好办
And then you're gonna have to break up with all those guys and that's just gonna get ugly.
我明白了
I see.
我只是在为你着想
I'm just looking out for you.
哦 谢谢 我觉得我没问题
Well, thanks, I think I'll be fine.
你确定?- 我确定
You're sure? - I'm sure.
既然工作做完了 我要去游泳了
Well, since the work's done,
I think I'm gonna go for a little swim.
你还想来看着我吗?
You, uh, want to come look out for me some more?
当然
Sure.
我等会去
I'll catch up.
好的
Okay.
怎么样 妈妈?
What's up, mom?
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
好的 当然
Yeah. Sure.
"唔特"是什么意思?- "唔特"?
What does "woot" mean? - "Woot"?
是的 有了这个时髦的新餐馆 我的让自己的言谈跟上时代
Yeah. You know, I have this hip new caf? I need to be s sure that my vocabulary is current.
是的 恩 "唔特"就跟"呀呼"差不多
Right. Well, "woot" would be like "yahoo."
哦 好的 那么我就可以说"唔特!"
Oh, okay. So I would go like, "woot!"
不 妈妈
No, mom.
那词不是那么用的 事实上 以后别再那么说了
You would never go like that. As a matter of fact, never do that again.
但是如果"唔特"是"呀呼" 那么什么是"什么-什么"?
But if "woot" is "yahoo," then what is "what-what"?
你想知道"唔特"和"什么-什么"的区别?
You want to know the difference
between "woot" and "what-what"?
是的 你知道 就像"什么-什么!"
Yeah. You know, like, "what-what!"
妈妈 说真的
Mom, seriously --
别再说了
never again.
你别再提这些hip-hop的词了
You got to lay off the hip-hop.
都是Andy的影响 是不是?
This is Andy's influence, isn't it?
他到底什么时候回来?
When's he coming back, anyway?
我不太确定他到底会不会回来
Well, I'm not so sure that he is coming back.
为什么不?
Why not?
因为Andy想要孩子 Lucas
Because, Lucas, Andy wanted kids.
他想要组织个家庭而我不确定自己是不是也跟他想法一样
He wanted to start a family and I'm not sure that I want the same.
哦 怎么? 你第一个孩子太讨厌了 吓得你都不敢再生一个了
Oh. So, what? Your first kid was so rotten that I scared you from trying again.
从根本上讲 是的 就因为这个
Essentially, yes, that's it.
Andy是个好男人 他应该有个家庭
Andy's a wonderful guy. He deserves a family.
然后还有Keith
And then there's Keith.
Keith是怎么回事?
What about Keith?
我最经常想到他
I've been thinking about him a lot.
实际上我想我动身去新西兰那天在镇子里看见他了
As a matter of fact, I, uh, thought I saw him in town the day I left for New Zealand,
就是Dan的经销处着火那天
the day of the fire at Dan's dealership.
也许我该走了
You know, maybe I should go.
今晚的海滩派对之前我还有好多任务呢
I got a lot of errands to run
before this beach party tonight.
夏季末的海滩派对 -- 什么-什么!
End-of-the-summer beach party -- what-what!
嘿
Hey.
我看见你的车了 之前我不知道你回家了
I saw your car. I-I didn't know you were home.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你收到我写的信了吗?
Did you get the letters I sent?
是的
Yeah.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
瞧 Haley 我没法这样 好吗?
Look, Haley, I can't do this, all right?
什么? 你不能怎样? 你不能跟我说话?
What? You can't do what? You can't talk to me?
你连回家都没有告诉我 Nathan
You didn't even tell me you were home, Nathan.
你打算怎么做 在学校走廊里跟我擦肩而过也不说话?
What were you gonna do, pass me in the hallway at school and not say a word?
我根本不知道你会去学校
I didn't even know if you would be in school.
我告诉过你 我回来不走了
I told you, I'm back for good.
不管怎样 恩 我不知道你听说没有 我现在住在我们过去住的那间公♥寓♥里
Anyway, um, I don't know if you heard, but I'm staying in our apartment.
Brooke租了它然后让我去做她的室友
Brooke rented it and asked me to be her roommate.
你和Brooke 哈?
You and Brooke, huh?
是的 我以前可没想到
Yeah. I did not see that coming.
哦 还有 如果你的篮球事业不成功 也许你以后可以成为一名画家
Oh, by the way, if this basketball thing doesn't work out, you may have a future as a painter.
Nathan 我们得做些决定
Nathan, we have some decisions to make.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我们要
Yeah, we do.
是的
Yeah.
那么 恩 我想今晚我会去海边
Well, uh, I guess I'll beat the beach tonight.
那有个派对
There's a party.
好的
Yeah.
你变了
You've changed.
是的
Yeah.
我猜那得感谢你
I guess I have you to thank for that.
好吧 这不是你最好的派对服装
Okay, not exactly your finest hour in party attire.
但谁知道呢? 也许有人会喜欢无家可归女孩的样子
But who knows? Somedy might go for the homeless-girl look.
你知道我根本不想去
You know I don't even want to go to this thing.
我知道 但是因为Mouth
I know. But because Mouth is throwing himself
在Erica March 开他自己的派对
his own personal pity party over Erica Marsh,
你 P. Sawyer就是我的D.J.
you, P. Sawyer, as you know, are my D.J.
而且这是升入高年级前我们得最后一个夏季末派对了
Besides, this is the last end-of-summer beach
party we're gonna have before we're seniors.
哦 算了吧 你知道你明年还有一个
Oh, come on. You know you were
gonna have another chance next year
在你不及格被留级之后
after you flunk out and have to repeat a grade.
瞧? 就是这种精神 算是吧
See? That's the spirit... sort of.
有点刻薄 但是个开始
A little mean, but it's a start.
说到刻薄 拜托今晚不要对Haley那样 好吗?
Speaking of mean, please
don't be to Haley tonight, okay?
我们去玩吧
Let's party.
来呀
Come on.
到时间了!
It's about time!
我们能现在把篝火点燃吗?
Can we light the bonfire now?
行吗?行吗?
Can we? Can we?
哦 瞧 是Tim 我梦见你死了 天哪
Oh, look, it's Tim. I had a dream you died. Darn.
看看这个 我拿来了好多烧火的好东西
Check it out. I brought some
really cool stuff to burn.
有清洁工具 一些士兵玩具 一些烂水果
I got cleaning supplies,
some army men, some rotten fruit.
还有海边的一个动物尸体烧起来一定很酷!
And there's this dead animal down the beach that would burn really cool!
这么想想 Tim 你烧起来一定很酷
Come to think of it,
Tim, you might burn really cool.
我们来拿一个处♥男♥当祭品吧
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表