剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
今天你退出的时候,别说我的诋毁我
Oh, when you concede today, make sure you say nice things about me
一定要在,感谢上帝
Please be there.Oh,thank god
嗨,你好吗?
Hi.How are you?
我不知道该说什么,只能说抱歉
Right. Okay.I don't know what to say, other than I'm so sorry
没什么好抱歉的,我们并没有在一起
卢克
-You have nothing to apologize for.We weren't together
-Luke
我只是不知道“不限彼此”的意思
“管他呢,我要跟克里斯 凯勒上♥床♥”
I just didn't know "nonexclusive" meant,
"hell,I'm gonna sleep with chris keller."
这一招真阴险, 布鲁克
Pretty skanky move, brooke
我很抱歉做了那种事情
我很抱歉让你不得不面对这一幕
I am sorry.I am sorry that I did it,
and I am sorry that you had to see it
你这样看着我,好象我比你错得厉害得多
我们约会的时候,你却和佩顿在一起
But you are looking at me right now like I am so much worse
than you,and you were with peyton while we were dating
我没跟佩顿睡觉
I didn't sleep with peyton
是的,但你却跟尼基睡觉了
No,but you slept with nicki
我对你没有感觉了
我猜这就是答案
I didn't have feelings for you then.I guess that's my answer
不,不是的,卢卡斯
我很在乎你
No,it's not,lucas. I care about you so much
你的表达方式真是丰富多彩
Well,you have a hell of a way of showing it
我不知道为什么那么做了,我,呃...
I don't know why I did it,okay? I,um...
是的我在喝酒,我嫉妒你跟瑞秋在一起
但我觉得...
I mean,yeah,I-I was drinking,and I was jealous
that you were with rachel,But I think...
真正的原因是我很害怕再接近你
it was really just because i was really afraid to get close to you again
你现在不用担心了,不是吗?
Well,you don't have to worry about that now. Do you?
我没指望你给我好脸色
可你现在这样子...
I didn't expect you to be kind about this, but seeing you this way...
比我想象的还要糟
很好
-it's even worse than I thought it would be.
-Good
海莉,克里斯的电♥话♥,他今天来吗?
Haley,there's a call for chris. Is he coming in today?
他早就应该来了
Uh,he's supposed to be here right now
能留个信吗?
Yeah. Can I take a message for chris?
那你得排队等了
因为他也欠我的钱
Yeah,well,you're gonna have to get in line,
'cause he owes me money,too
相信我,肯定比欠你的那些
蝙蝠侠道具服的租金多得多
And,trust me,I guarantee it's a lot more than he owes you
for some batman costume rental
好啊,内河赌船
Great. Riverboat gambling. Nice move,tom sawyer
我猜猜,你带了枪,准备打劫赌场?
实际上,那是我的B计划
-Let me guess you got a gun in there,and we're gonna rob the place
-Actually, that was plan "B."
哥们,这是1967年的“吉布森鸽”
我不留在你的垃圾车里面的
Dude,this is a 1967 gibson dove.
I wasn't gonna leave it in that junker car of yours
还有,我拎着吉它比较酷,走吧
Plus,I look cool carrying a guitar. Let's go
赢我钱的那个家伙 -- 马蒂?
Oh. Uh,the guy I lost the money to -- marty?
他有点吓人
叫马蒂的变♥态♥赌鬼 -- 太棒了
-Well, he kind of scares me
-Poker-playing psycho named marty -- it's perfect
人都到齐了,内森,这是德克斯特
Well,well. Gang's all here. Nate,this is dexter.
这是埃曼钮,这俩是警♥察♥
这是...马蒂
This is emanuelle.These are the cops. Guys. And this is...marty
你是马蒂?
没错,你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
-You're marty?
-Yeah,that's right.Who the hell are you?
他是内森,扑克高手
“高”什么?
-Oh,this is nate. He's a big poker player
-What do you mean,"big"?
你是不是在耍我?
不,我只是说 --
-Is that supposed to be some kind of joke?
-No,no. I just mean that he --
嘿,我们开始吧?
hey,can we play or what,right?
你行吗? 你最低上桌的钱带了吗?
还是还缺点?
don't know,can you? You got your buy-in,keller,
or are you a little,uh,short?
克里斯 凯勒, 人体提款机
Chris keller, the human atm.It's your loss
你在看什么?
What are you watching?
不知道,好象挺悲的
I don't know, but they seem sad
跟卢卡斯谈过了?
Did you talk to lucas?
抱歉
我们怎么会走到这个地步?
-Sorry.
-Where did we go so wrong?
我只是跟克里斯 凯勒睡觉
你却跟他去巡演
Well,I slept with chris keller,and you went on tour with him
不,我意思是...
No,I mean...
从什么时候开始
我们让男人决定我们的幸福了?
okay,ah.But when did we start letting boys dictate our happiness?
我是9岁开始
I was 9
我不在乎,必须停止了
Well,I-I don't care.It has to stop
你对时装很有天赋
现在没有了
-You've got too much talent with your fashion line
-Not anymore
那又怎么样?他们偷了你的几件设计
可没法偷走你的才能,你一定还有其他设计
Oh,so what? So they stole a couple of designs.
They didn't steal your talent. I'm sure you've got more
还有些没做完的
那就做完
-A couple unfinished dresses
-So finish them
听这,我们...我们建个网站
我们自己卖♥♥
Listen,we'll,um...we'll put together a website,
and we'll sell them ourselves
你帮我吗?
当然
-You'd help me?
-Yeah,I'd help you
但你得先帮自己
You have to help yourself first, though,missy
"男孩之上"?
"男孩之上"
-Clothes over bros?
-Clothes over bros
好吧,真是扯淡
什么?
-Okay. This is crap.
-What's that?
你又来了,我在梦里你骚扰我
现在我醒着
You being here.It's one thing for you
to haunt my dreams, but I'm awake now
真的吗? 还有,内疚是不睡觉的
You sure about that? Besides,guilt never sleeps
“内疚”? 好吧
你是,我的潜意识吧?
"Guilt"? Oh. Oh,okay, so that's it.
You're what, my subconscious?
不,我只是,你脑袋里的声音
No,no. I'm just,like,the little voice inside your head
只是现在不在里面
only I'm not so much on the inside now
好吧,我在跟我自己说话,我玩下去
嘿,你在这儿干吗?
Fine. I'm talking to myself.I'll play along.
Hey,what are you doing here?
在吃东西呢,很好吃吧
I'm having a snack. See,it's pretty great,actually
我饱口福,胖的是你
I eat,and you get fat
我帮你改过了
Oh,hey.I fixed this for you
“人们总是商心”,你拼错了
"People always greave"? You spelled it wrong
我错就是你错
Well,if I spelled it wrong, then so did you
我的潜意识居然这么讨人厌?
不,不,是我们,不要忘了
-Who knew my subconscious could be such a bitch?
-No,no.We're a bitch.Try to keep up,okay?
嘿,看啊,一柜子的渴望,懂了吗?
Oh,hey. Check it out.Closet full of anxiety.Get it?
圣诞节幽灵,我怎样才能摆脱你?
Look,ghost of christmas goth,
what do I have to do or say to get rid of you?
很容易,你的手链呢?
P. 索亚!
-That's easy.Where's your bracelet?
-P. Sawyer!
抱歉,你在睡觉吗?
我想是的
-Oh,I'm sorry.Were you sleeping?
-I think so
我把埃莉的幸运手链弄没了
I guess I lost ellie's cancer bracelet
-Huh?
没什么,什么事?
我的新时装系列需要艺术品
-Nothing. What's up?
-I just need some artwork for my new fashion line
你是说“郊外污地”的系列?
不,我是说新的系列
-You mean the fashion line that suburban filth owns?
-No,I mean my new fashion line
海莉让我看到了光明,我不该
尽想着男孩子,我该做衣服
Haley helped me see the light. Instead of making out,
I should be making clothes.
衣服让你性感,男孩们自然会围着你转
Although clothes make you look hot, then boys want to make out with you
不是那意思,我要向前看
找到自己该做的事情
Not the point. I'm moving on, and I'doing my own thing
这些很合适,你好好睡一觉
晚上过来,因为我的衣服会让你疯狂的
These are perfect.So sleep it up.Come over tonight,
'cause my stuff is gonna rock your socks
你在虚张声势
那么你就看我的牌啊
-You're bluffing.
-Then call me and find out
我不仅看你的牌,我还要加注
马蒂,全加上去
I'll do more than that. I'll raise you,marty. All in
哥们,你该考虑考虑
他在在虚张声势
-Dude,maybe you shouldn't do that.
-He's bluffing
亮牌吧
Read 'em and weep
实在是让人高兴!
It's practically an orgy!
一对3?一对3你就把所有钱都输光了?!
你真♥他♥妈♥烂,克里斯
A pair of 3s? You lost everything on a pair of 3s?!
You suck at this, chris
凯勒,你就象机场的厕所--
满是大粪,破烂不堪
Keller,you look like a toilet at the airport
-- broke and full of crap
这个呢? 这车起码值两千
What about these? This car's worth at least 2 grand
等等
Hold on
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表