剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
我给你50美元
成交
-I'll give you 50 bucks for it
-Done
绝对不行!咱们走吧!
No way in hell! Dude,let's just get out here!
你想拿回海莉的带子吗?
You want to get haley's tape back,or what?
我跟你们说,这里是50美元和一个避孕套
I'll tell you what. Here's 50 bucks and a condom
你俩去开个房♥间,我们继续玩牌
You two can get a room. We're playing poker.
嗨,是我... 我有事情要问你
Hi. It's me. I,uh... I need to ask you something
你有没有想要杀丹?
Did you try to kill dan?
因为我,我要知道真♥相♥
Because I, I need to know the truth
连着很多把了
Been on a hell of a roll,kid
不可能这么走运的
怎么了,马蒂? 脾气不好?
-Nobody's that lucky
-What's the matter,marty? Short temper?
肯定有鬼
是啊,你的牙齿
-No,something's messed up
-Yeah,your teeth
不,他说的对,刚才的两个小时里
只要是你发牌,他就赢
No. He's right.For the last two hours,every time you deal,he wins
不,不是每次
刚才两个小时都是的!
-No,not every time.
-But for the last two hours!
哇! 你说什么,马蒂?
我要说的是 --
-Whoa! What are you saying, marty?
-What I'm trying to say is this --
如果开牌后,他要是有对子
你就死定了
if we turn over those cards and he has a pair of anything,
your ass is as good as dead
什么乱七八糟的,内森,咱们走
You know what? This is crap. Nathan,let's go
好吧,等等,今晚我已经输了很多了
刚才没有
-All right. Hold on,hold on.I've lost a lot tonight
-Not lately
有什么问题吗?
没有...
-We got a problem here?
-No problem...
没什么问题....
yeah.Not a problem here....
只要这张牌不是 J
So long as that card's not a jack
马蒂,我不想揍你 --
你还有什么好说的吗? 说啊!
Look,marty,I don't want to hit you because you're --
-you got something to say? You say it,keller!
跑!
Running!
哥们,跳吧
dude,we got to jump
不行,克里斯 凯勒不会游泳
要么跳要么死!
-No way,man.Chris keller can't swim
-It's either jump or die!
你没听我说吗,我不会游泳!
钱拿了吗?
-You're not hearing me. I can't swim!
-Do you have the money?
拿了,就在这里
很好
-Yeah,I got it right here,man.
-Okay. Good
干什么?!
跳!
-What the hell?!
-Go!
好吧! 不坏
All right! Not bad
你说真的? 我的手♥机♥短路了
我们身陷不毛之地,你却顾着看手♥机♥?
Are you serious? My cellphone's shot,
we're in the middle of nowhere, and you check your guitar?
你还不如谢谢我没让你淹死呢
How about a thank-you for not letting you drown?
克里斯 凯勒的狗爬式还不错
克里斯 凯勒就像块秤砣!
-Whoa. Chris keller was dog-paddling just fine.
-Chris keller was sinking just fine!
钱给我
呃,也许掉到河里了
-Give me the money.
-Uh... oh,I must have lost it all in the river
我真该让你淹死
I should have let you drown
等等! 这里怪吓人的!
Wait up,man! It's spooky out here!
你还好吧?
有点紧张,投票开始了
-You okay?
-Oh,just a little nervous.The polls are open
再过几分钟,我就要做最后发言了
and,uh,in a few minutes, I give my final address
妈妈,丹告诉我那次是有人故意要杀他
Mom,dan just told me he thinks someone tried to kill him
那场火已经认定是事故了
如果不是呢?
-The fire was ruled an accident.
-But what if it wasn't?
如果他真的有证据呢?
赢得竞选值得冒这么大的险吗?
You know,and what if he does have proof?
Is winning this election worth the risk?
也许你应该...退出,妈妈
最后发言,凯伦
-Maybe you should...concede,mom
-Final statements,karen
这些是给你的
These came for you
今晚我得站在丹身边...好运吧
And you know I have to stand by dan tonight.I just,uh...Good luck
安迪送的
They're from andy
不管你说什么,说“退出”的时候别结巴
Whatever you say,be sure not to stumble on the word "concede."
谢谢
Thank you
几分钟前,我儿子问我
这次竞选对我到底有多重要
A few minutes ago, my son asked me how important this election was to me
我回答他非常重要
And my answer to him is that it's very important
但更重要的是,相信你身边的人
But what's more important? Believing in your fellow man
对他的人格有信心
Having faith in a person's character
相信你对他的看法,并且矢志不渝
Trusting that a person is who we think they are and defending that trust
直到确凿的证据摆在你的面前
until we're given proof beyond a reasonable doubt
that we should no longer do so
说了这么多...我想放弃
With that said...I wish to concede
放弃我一开始决定参加竞选时的想法
我低估了我的对手
I wish to concede that when i decided to run for mayor,
I underestimated my opponent
低估了他伤害和羞辱别人的决心
and the depths to which he will go to hurt and to humiliate others
你们一定看过那广♥告♥片了
那就是真实的丹 斯科特
You have seen the commercials.You have seen the real dan scott
请做出正确的选择,投票给凯伦 洛
Now do the right thing and vote for karen roe
我的对手想凭借一盘录像
把我踢出比赛
My opponent has decided to write me off
based on a recent video that I'm sure you've all seen
我想告诉大家,那带子是伪造的,假的
Well,I'd like to tell you that that video is a fabrication,a fake
我想这么告诉大家,但那是在说慌
I'd like to tell you that,but I'm afraid that would be a lie
这是一个男人低落时候的真实写照
我一点都不骄傲
It's an accurate depiction of a man at his worst,
and I'm not proud of it
今天,我请求你们的理解和谅解...
希望你们能给我第二次机会
And so,today, I ask for understanding,
for forgiveness...for a second chance
"停下,哽咽"
I'm sorry.
人说认同是恢复的第一步
They say identification is the first step to recovery
我一个醒来的人,站在你们面前
我并不完美
I stand before you, a man who woke up. I am not perfect
我只是想做个好丈夫,好父亲的男人...
有时侯,我做得不够好
I'm just a guy trying to be a good husband...
and a father who sometimes comes up short
如果你们选了我
你们选择的不是一个完美的成品
And if you elect me,you'll be electing a work in progress
但我保证,我决不会把自己
置于你们之上
But you'll also be electing a man
who will never put himself above any of you
置于我深爱的这个城市之上
or above the town that I love
我醒过来的使命就是做你们的市长!
I woke up to be your mayor!
我保证永远也不会在工作中睡着了!
And I promise never to sleep on the job again!
布鲁克,来啊!让我们看看你都有些什么!
Brooke,come on!Just show us what you have so far!Come on!
这些只是初样
Okay.So these are just prototypes
我给大家介绍我的新系列 -- "男孩之上"
but I introduce you to my new line -- "clothes over bro'S."
布鲁克,太棒了!
谢谢,还有呢,火焰心的圆领T恤
-Brooke,that's awesome!
-Thanks,but there's more.We've got the flaming-heart ring tee
还有这个运动衫...
我喜欢
-We have "'c' over 'b'" sweats...
-mmm,I like that
还有受你俩启发的
"男孩之上"球衣
And the tutor-girl,P. Sawyer-inspired,
"clothes over bro's" concert jerseys
太棒了,布鲁克,太了不起了
我知道,但每个设计师都有一整个系列
-These are awesome brooke.This rocks
-I know,but every designer needs her couture line
现在我向你们介绍 "男孩之上"
的高端系列
so I'm now introducing you to "clothes over bro's" upscale
天哪,这些都是你做的?
Oh,my gosh, You made that?
是我做的
Yeah,I made that
太可爱了,是吗?
that's so cute,right?
这些都能在clothesoverbros.Com买♥♥到
And they're all available at clothesoverbros.Com
快点
别急啊,我跟你可没法比,我虚弱着呢
-Come on,man.
-Slow down.I'm not in shape like you.I'm weak
我们现在离家80英里,车子也输掉了
Dude,we're 80 miles from home,and you gambled my damn car away
不,不,不,实际上
我在马蒂动手之前把钥匙拿到手了
No,not exactly.Actually,I grabbed your keys
right before marty punched me in the crotch
还有好消息,我现在还有500美元
In other news,um,I actually have about $500 left on me. So
可以说,我们不赢不输
什么不赢不输,我们本来是赢的!
-basically, we broke even
-You call this breaking even?I thought we were actually winning!
我早该知道你不会说实话的
I should have known.You can't be honest
我可以的
不,不可能
-I can be honest.
-No,you can't
我吻过海莉...在化妆舞会的时候
I kissed haley...at the masquerade party
我是想帮你!
Man,I was trying to help you!
看到了吧,所以我从来不说实话!
See,this is why i'm never honest!
别再打我了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表