剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on One Tree Hill.
在亲朋好友面前再嫁给我一次
Haley, marry me again
in front of all our friends and our family.
看到你和丹搞到这个地步我也很难过
You know, it's actually hurt me to see what's happened
with your relationship with Dan.
库玻舅舅
Uncle Cooper.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here, man?
我遇到一个靓妞
I met this smoking-hot girl.
我17岁
I'm 17.
你得走了
You gotta go.
我知道你还要我,库玻
You know you still want me, Cooper.
那家伙在学校开枪
The guy shot up a school!
嘿,马库斯
Yo, Marcus. Would you shut up, man?
你干吗就不能闭嘴?
I hope they fry his ass.
我希望他们不得好死
Promise me that when you pick
the boy you're really gonna be with
答应我,你选男朋友的时候
he's someone who you love.
一定要选个爱你的
Use your head
多用脑子,跟随心之所向
and follow your heart.
从前有个漂亮的公主
"Once upon a time
there was a beautiful Princess
住在一个遥远的王国
"who lived in a kingdom far, far away.
在那个王国里,还住着一个男孩
"And in that kingdom
there also lived a Boy.
公主爱那个男孩
"And the Princess loved that Boy."
难以置信
Unbelievable.
“他们决定结婚”
"And so, the two decided to marry."
你是不是说要结婚?
Did you just say
you wanted to get married?
是的
Yeah.
有点疯狂,是不是
Crazy, right?
是有点
It's a little nuts. Yeah.
有或许不是
Okay, but maybe not.
内森和海莉的婚姻就不错啊
看他们多幸福
I mean, it worked for Nathan and Haley.
Look how happy they are.
布鲁克,让我进来
Brooke. Let me in!
不,还没准备好呢
No, it's not ready.
走开
Go away.
这是我的家,是我的...
It's my apartment.
婚纱
And it's my wedding dress,
for that matter.
不,现在还不是
No, it will be.
现在还是我的,还没好呢
But for now, it is my wedding dress
and it is not ready.
是不是像我梦想的那样
Does it look like my dream dress?
既高贵又纯洁?
Like Vera Wang meets Snow White?
还要好呢
It's better.
吔
Yay!
太令人兴奋了
This is so exciting!
内森第一次是怎么跟你求婚的?
So, how did Nathan
ask you to marry him the first time?
那时候在下雨
Well, it was raining
我们刚吵完
and we just had that argument.
嗯...
The...
我跟你说过的那次
That one that I told you about.
哦,是那次关于黄色网站的
The one about the Internet porn?
是啊
Yes,
谢谢你提醒我
thank you for reminding me.
我们在雨中和好了
Anyway, we made up in the rain
第二天,我们躺在床上
and we were laying in bed the next day
呃
and
他突然看着我说
he just looked over at me and said,
“你现在是我的亲人了”
"You're my family now."
他说会永远爱我
And he said that he could love me forever,
接着就要我嫁给他
then he asked me to marry him.
嗯
em
太浪漫了
That's so sweet.
是啊
Yeah.
不过婚纱还没好
But the dress still isn't ready,
找点别的事情做吧
so you need to find something else
to do with yourself, chop-chop.
瞧卢卡斯不在,你那个暴戾样
You're such a grouch
when Lucas isn't around.
他还要多久才回来?
How long until he gets back?
几个小时
A couple of hours.
正好可以赶上你的婚礼排演
Just in time for your rehearsal party,
跟你的婚纱一样,排演也会让你意想不到
which like your dress is a total surprise.
我就不喜欢意想不到的东西
I hate surprises.
这两样你不会的
Not these you won't.
我保证
I promise.
出去吧
Get out of here.
嘿
Hi.
嘿
Oh, hi.
你是黛吧
You're Deb, right?
Yeah.
我在想你能不能告诉我怎么跟库玻联络
I was wondering if you could tell me
how to get in touch with Cooper.
哦,不,抱歉
I'm...
No, no. I'm sorry.
他出城了
He's out of town.
我可以给他留个口信吗?
Can I give him a message?
告诉他,他的女朋友来过了
Just tell him his girlfriend stopped by.
瑞秋...
Rachel?
听着
Look,
我知道你打电♥话♥到屋里来过
I know you've called the house
我相信你也打过他的手♥机♥了
and I'm sure you've tried his cell,
我想你知道
but I think you know
这样是不行的
this is not going to work out.
我还是等着亲口听他告诉我吧
Well, maybe I'll just wait
and hear that from him.
没那个可能的
You're not going to. Okay?
我知道你听了这个会不好受
And I know that must hurt,
不过你还在上高中
but you're in high school
他都已经快30了
and he's nearly 30.
下一步会怎样呢?
What's next?
他带你去毕业舞会?
He takes you to the prom?
如果你觉得你们有可能的话
If you thought this could work,
你一开始也就不会说谎了
you wouldn't have lied in the first place.
他有没有告诉过你
Did he tell you that
我告诉他我的真实年龄以后
他还是跟我睡觉了
he slept with me after he knew how old I was?
是的,他说了
Yes, he did.
他还说,那是个可怕的错误...
He also told me that it was a terrible mistake.
...他很后悔
One he regrets.
告诉他我来过了
Just tell him I stopped by.
真是奇怪啊,一般都是新郎
Okay, this is weird. I mean, normally it's the groom
在婚礼前不能看婚纱
that can't see the dress before the wedding,
而不是新娘
not the bride.
别再抱怨了,准备好了
Okay, quit whining. Are you ready?
好了,求你了
Yes, please!
好吧,海莉 詹姆斯 斯科特
All right, Haley James Scott,
我宣布,你是...
I now pronounce you...
最漂亮的
fabulous!
喜欢吗?
Do you love it?
你都说不出话来了
You're speechless.
我就知道你会喜欢的
I knew you would be.
等等,还有样东西
Hold on, there's one more thing.
想到没有-- 皇冠?
Do you get it? Halo.
布鲁克,这简直是...
Wow, wow, Brooke, this is...
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你让我做你的伴娘
Thank you so much for asking me
to be your maid of honor.
我最喜欢婚礼了
I love weddings.
“在这个王国
"Now, in this kingdom
并不是事事如意的”
all was not well."
我爱你,杰克
I love you, Jake.
是的
I do.
你也知道我爱詹妮
And you know that I love Jenny.
也许那就足够了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表