剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Won't you just be the busiest
girl in ho business?
你只好坐后座了,我看你挺习惯的
And you'll be taking a backseat,
but I guess you're used to that.
这体育馆跟你一样老了
This gym's nearly as old
as you are.
是的,但我更像样一点
Yeah,but I look better.
嘿,怀蒂
Hey,whitey.
打算今晚为我们赢一场吗?
Gonna win one for us tonight?
看情况了
Well,it depends.
你们会留下来看吗?
Are you gonna stick around and watch?
是的
我知道你会的
-Yeah,I'll be here.
-I bet you will.
很高兴你回来,基斯
Good to have you home,keith.
再来一场胜利,今晚就完美了
All I need now is a win
to make this night perfect.
你的篮球生涯可能到此为止
Your basketball career
could end just like that.
你应该想想你的教育问题
You need to think about
your education,too.
你不明白
You don't get it.
没有篮球,我就没有什么教育的集♥合♥
Without basketball,I'm not
gonna have an education.
我这成绩,没有大学会要的
I'm not gonna get into college
based on my grades.
篮球就是我的一切
Basketball's all I've got.
这地方真恶心,我都能闻到空气中的霉味
This place is disgusting.I can
actually see the germs in the air.
我也是
Yeah,me too.
内森,好消息
什么,有人肯收养我了?
-Nathan,good news.
-What,I'm adopted?
大卫 谢来了
什么?
-David shea is here.
-What?
如果你想在东部的篮球界有所发展
If you want to play for any
basketball powerhouse on the east coast
就得给他留下好印象
that's the scout you want to
impress.
看来我帮你打的那些电♥话♥开始有用了
Seems all those phone calls i
made on your behalf paid off.
这跟你没什么关系
This has nothing to do with you.
他来也是因为我
If he's here,it's because of me.
我不欠你什么
You can't own this one.
好吧,开始!
All right,
let's bring it in!
开始了,快,快!
Come on! Move it!
Move,move,move!
我是琪琪 希尔薇
This is gigi silveri.
黑鸦队队员脱掉了便服
Now that the ravens have stripped
out of their street clothes
穿上了把屁♥股♥包得紧紧的短裤
and put on tight shorts that
caress their firm buttocks,
我们已经准备好了
we're ready to get under way.
大嘴?
真...不错
-Mouth?
-That was...good.
好吧
All right,here's the deal.
如果你们不想在这个臭哄哄的体育馆比赛
You want to go back to playing in a gym
that doesn't smell like moldy cheese?
你们就要努力争胜,争取一个好的转变!
Well,go out there and win
a game for a change!
好了,数三下.1,2,3!
胜利!
-All right,on 3.1,2,3!
-Win!
内森! 今晚你不上
Nathan! Not tonight.
你替补
什么? 为啥?
-You have a seat.
-What? Why?
你今天早上旷课了
I understand you skipped
political science this morning.
教练,我爸当时在那里
他知道我会旷课的
Coach,my dad was there.He knew I was skipping.
我不知道
I didn't.
你知道规矩的旷课的人,就没有比赛打--
You know the policy.You miss
school,you missthe game--
没有例外
no exceptions.
达斯汀,你上
不,不,教练
-Dustin,you're in.
-No,no,coach.
观众席上有位名球探。我今晚必须上
There's a big-time scout here.
I have to play tonight.
内森,坐下!
Nathan,sit down --now!
如果篮球没有出路呢?
what if basketball
doesn't work out?
我没有想过会那样
I don't expect it to.
如果你能帮我上一个好大学
But if it can help me get
into a good college
同时也帮了我妈妈
and help my mom at the same time,
我愿意付出一切
I'm gonna throw everything
i have into it.
防守! 防守!防守!
Defense! Defense!Defense!
给你个建议,老爷子
Piece of advice for you,gramps--
大多数教练都让他们的最佳得分手上场
most coaches play their
leading scorers.
能帮他们赢得比赛
It kind of helps them,
you know,win.
市长跟我讲话了,多大的荣幸啊
The mayor's talking to me.
What an honor.
现在上半场结束
And there's the end of the
first half.
黑鸦队紧追不舍,37-34.
The ravens trail in a close one,
37-34.
过几分种下半场开始后,我们再回来
We'll be back in a few minutes
with the start of the second half.
我一会就回来
I'll be here right back.
能跟你谈谈吗,教练?
Can I talk to you,coach?
如果是你兄弟旷课天才的事,那就免了
Not if it's about your brother,
ferris bueller.
内森旷课是因为丹
The only reason nathan skipped
class was because of dan,
让球探看他比赛吧
and the only way to get him
away from dan
只有这样才能远离丹
is to let the scouts
see him play.
你不该这样维护他
It's not your place to
defend him.
你不是让我当联合队长吗?
Yes,it is.You made me co-captain,
didn't you?
他是队员,球队需要他
Well,he's my teammate,and the
team needs him.
我很欣赏你对队友的关心,但规矩就是规矩
I appreciate your concern for your
teammate,but rules are rules,
你得想办法在没有他的情况下赢得比赛
and you're gonna have to find a
way to win without him.
很有趣在这里遇到你
Funny running into you here.
我走错厕所了?
Am I in the right bathroom?
大嘴,我非常非常抱歉
Mouth,I'm really,really,
really sorry.
我不是要伤害你
Okay?I didn't mean to hurt you.
我的意思是像你这样的人...是我最好的朋友
I just meant a guy like you is...
one of my very best friends,
我只是想保护你
and I was just trying to protect
you from one of my very unbest friends.
没关系,布鲁克
It's okay,brooke.
我能补偿你吗?比赛结束后一起出去?
Can I make it up to you?Hang out after the game?
我从没想过会有人在男厕所向我提出约会 --
I never thought I'd be
propositioned in a men's room --
我很喜欢
你同意了?
-and like it,anyway.
-Is that a yes?
呃...我已经有安排了
跟瑞秋
-Well...I kind of have plans.
-With rachel.
我可以邀请你,但 --
没事
-I'd invite you,but --
-it's okay.
小心,大嘴
Be careful,mouth.
大卫 谢,丹 斯科特市长,内森的父亲
David shea.Mayor dan scott,nathan's father.
哦,我很想看你儿子比赛
Oh,I was looking forward to
seeing your son play.
大卫,问题是杜兰教练
Who wasn't?Listen,david,
the truth is,coach durham
跟我有些过节
has a personal issue with me.
不幸的是,他因此而惩罚内森
Unfortunately,he's
punishing nathan for it.
真可惜
It's sad,really.
卢卡斯打得不错
Well,lucas is playing well.
那就更可惜了
Oh,that's even sadder.
你们在谈卢卡斯?
Were you talking about lucas?
呃,我是基斯,卢卡斯的叔叔
'Cause I'm,uh,keith,lucas' uncle.
他今天表现不错
He's having quite a night.
是的,他是个好孩子,学习成绩也好
Yeah. He's a really good kid,and he's got great grades,too.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表