剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
前情提要
previously on"one tree hill"...
你是不是雇克里斯帮我做音乐了?
did you pay chris to help me with my music?
如果你帮我做海莉的唱片
If you are gonna help me with haley's record,
也许你可以搬过来跟我住一起
you could maybe move into the house with me.
你比我记忆中还要漂亮
You're even prettier than I remembered.
把手放到后面
Put your hands behind your head.
你因企图谋杀丹 斯科特而被捕
You're under arrest for the attempted murder of dan scott.
逮捕他已经是看在你的面子上了
如果没有确凿的证据,我没理由扣留他
Without anything solid,I can't hold him.
2,798英里 -
2,798 miles -
我们梦想的学校相隔就是这么远
that's how far apart our dream schools are.
如果我让你别去,那是在让你放弃自己的梦想
If I tell you not to go,I'm
telling you not to follow your dreams.
如果我让你去,就好象我要放弃你
If I tell you to go,I'm saying I don't want to be with you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
她在利用你
怎么利用?
- She's using you.
- How?
如如果向你示好,准没好事
I know if she's being nice to you,
it is for a reason and not a good one.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
专集出来的时候,我想要你在我身边
I want you to be here when the album comes out.
我会的,佩顿
I will be here,peyton.
你喜欢佩顿没关系.我看到你柜子里的东西了
It's okay that you're into peyton.
I found the things in your closet.
我伤你很深
I hurt you pretty bad.
但我不会再那么做了
I'm not gonna do it again.
外面简直是太糟糕了,你有毛巾吗?
It's crazy outside.You got a towel?
我的下一封信你带来了吗?
Do you have my next letter?
衣橱里
Linen closet.
希望没让你失望
Well,I hope I don't disappoint you.
我知道前面两封我做得太好了
I know I set the bar pretty high with the first two.
嘘,我在看呢
Shh,I'm reading here.
卢卡斯
Oh,lucas.
淘气
Naughty.
没事吧?
Is it okay?
等一等
Whoa,hold that thought.
你最好没把热巧克力都喝完
You better not have finished all the hot chocolate.
怎么了?
What's going on?
到时候了
It's time.
唱片已经完成了
The record's done.
我也得走了
I've got to go.
时候不早了,埃莉.外面还有暴雨
It's late,ellie.There's a storm,you know?
这么着急,要去哪里?
Where are you rushing off to?
有些事情在这里做不了
There's just some things that I can't do here.
那么说要再见了?
So this is goodbye?
暂时的
For now.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你为我冒着暴风雨赶过来?
You braved the storm for me?
我为了你和《情到深处》冒着暴风雨赶过来的
I braved the storm for you and "say anything. "
你的房♥间里留个男孩,你父母不介意吗?
Your parents don't mind you having a boy in your room?
只要三个以下就没问题
Under three boys is fine.
啤酒也是一样
Under three beers,too,
尽管我也时常犯规
although,I break those rules from time to time.
要吗?
不了,谢谢
- Want one?
- No,thanks,
我... 不太能喝酒
I don't really drink... much.
不用客气,请便
好的
- Suit yourself.
- Yeah.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
对不起,我...
Sorry. I...
我只是想证明自己不是在做梦
I just want to be able to prove I was really here,
真的是在你卧室里
you know,like in your bedroom.
你真可爱,来吧
You're so cute.Come on.
拍张好的
Let's make it a good one.
太糟糕了
This is so bad.
我不该让卢卡斯和海莉在屋顶弄那个高尔夫球场的
Yeah,I never should've let lucas and haley build that golf course
on the rooftop.
说到这个,我看见卢卡斯了
Oh,speaking of,I got ahold of lucas.
他在布鲁克那儿吃晚饭呢
He's having dinner at brooke's,
我让他先不忙走等最强的一阵暴雨过去
so I told him to stay put
until the worst of the storm passes,
哪怕是要等到明早
even if it's not until morning.
你让卢卡斯在布鲁克那儿过夜?
You told lucas to spend the night with brooke?
你真是
You're,like,
所有少男梦想拥有的妈妈
every teenage boy's dream mom.
不是啦
是的,就是
- It's not like that.
- Oh,yes,it is.
单身男人,单身女人
Single guy,single girl,
很多的过去
lots of history.
不会发生什么事情的
Nothing's gonna happen.
走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
海莉,你来这儿干吗?
Haley,what are you doing here?
路不是都封了吗?好象是实行了军管什么的
Aren't the roads all closed?It's like martial law or something.
我知道,但我有话要对你说.我要去上杜克大学
I know,but I had to talk to you.I decided to go to duke.
好吧,进来吧?
Okay,why don't you come inside?
我做过一些调查
Okay,so I've been doing some research.
杜克大学的篮球很强
And Duke has an amazing basketball program.
他们的教练krez-a-zewski是名传奇教练
I mean,their coach-this guy
coach krez-a-zewski-he's like a legend.
krzyzewski教练?
是啊,怎么了?
- Coach krzyzewski?
- Ksha- yeah. What?
人们叫他K教练
People call him coach K.
你应该把握这个机会
So should you.You should have this opportunity.
杜克大学是很棒的学校
Duke's a really great school,
我在那里会很开心的
and I think I could be really happy there,
特别是如果能跟你在一起
especially if I was with you.
你不能去杜克
Well,you can't go to duke,hales,
我也不想你去
and I don't want you to.
你不想要我去?好的
You don't want me to?Right.
好的,我不知道怎么想的
Right.What was I thinking?
因为你在比赛后对我说你爱我,我真是太傻了
Because you told me that you loved me after the basketball game.
and silly me
我只是想这种感觉可以持续
I just thought that feeling
would last for longer than
超过一夜
I don't know,one night.
但我又一次忘记了
But then again,I forgot.
每次我觉得我们又恢复正常的时候
You're the guy who loves to rip the rug out
你总是让我幻想破灭
just when I feel like we're getting to stable ground.
海莉
我们第一次做♥爱♥后
- Haley.
- You freak out after
你就退缩了
we have sex for the first time.
天知道有多久
God knows how long.
顺便说一下,我知道确切有多久
And by the way,I know exactly how long it was.
说实在的,我还在为避孕的事情生气
Frankly,and I'm still pissed
about that birth-control thing.
什么?
海莉,你不能去杜克
- What?
- Haley,you can't go to duke.
因为我要去斯坦福
Because I'm going to stanford.
好兆头还是坏兆头
Good sign or bad,
大嘴...
Mouth...
你是不是想亲我?
did you just try to kiss me?
差不多
Sort of.
胆子不小啊
Wow. Ballsy.
是不是因为这个他们叫你大嘴?
So,is that why they call you mouth?
不是的,不过是你邀请我来你的卧室看电影的
No,but you're the one who invited me over
to watch a movie in your bedroom
你又给我啤酒,还把灯关了
then you offer me a beer and turn out the lights
现在是停电
It's a blackout,mouth.
哦... 抱歉
Oh... Sorry.
别笑了
Oh,don't laugh.
别哭啊,停电而已
我没哭
- Don't cry. It's just a blackout.
- I am not crying.
我在找手电
I'm looking for a flashlight.
简直是恶梦
God,this is like the worst nightmare.
我需要手电的时候,却跑到哪里去了?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表