剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
前情提要
previously on "one tree hill"...
恭喜,你的设计已经被选送参加
今年的“rogue vogue”时装秀了
Congratulations:your designs have been selected to appear
at this year's rogue vogue showcase.
这是一个在纽约举♥行♥的
新生代时装设计师的比赛
It's like a competition for emerging fashion designers in new york
给啦啦队设计动作是我的工作
It is my job to come up with a routine for the tournament.
啦啦队大赛跟“rogue vogue”
时装展是同一天
The tournament's the same weekend as rogue vogue.
你那时候应该在纽约
You will be in New York city.
你让我认识到我已经为你准备好了
You made me realize i was ready for you.
我爱你,布鲁克
我想跟你在一起,而不是佩顿
I love you,brooke. I want to be with you,not peyton.
我要你跟我谈谈你癌症的事情
I need you to talk to me about your cancer.
没事的
It's okay.
谁说没事
No,it's not okay.
埃莉
Ellie
我读到过一首诗
作者是名女孩,她至爱的男友不幸早夭
I read a poem once about a girl who had a crush on a guy who died.
她想象他在天堂和天使在一起
She imagined him up in heaven with all the beautiful angels.
让她非常嫉妒
And she was jealous.
埃莉已经走了
Ellie is gone.
我想象她和那些坏天使一起
I imagine her with the badass angels now
穿着黑皮装,到处惹事生非
hanging out with them in their black leather jackets,causing trouble.
但我一点不嫉妒,我只是想她
But I'm not jealous. I just miss her.
现在可以谈她的事了吗?
You ready to talk about her yet?
我在用埃莉想要的方式面对她的死
I'm dealing with ellie's death the way she would have wanted me to
活出精彩
by really living life.
一路欢声笑语,驱车直奔纽约
What better way than road-tripping to new york in this sweet ride
9小时后踏上飞往夏洛特的飞机
还有比这更开心的事情吗?
and then hopping on a plane nine hours later and flying to charlotte?
埃莉会喜欢的
Ellie would have loved it.
瑞秋不会喜欢的,大获全胜
And rachel is gonna hate it. Win-win.
时间进度赶得上吗,领航女郎?
Are we on schedule,navigation girl?
能,还有我们说好了过了宾州要换座位的
Well,yeah,except that we promised to switch seats once we hit pennsylvania.
H.詹姆斯 斯科特
你觉得时装秀跟啦啦队大赛
So,H. James-scott,what are you more excited about?
哪一个更令人兴奋?
Fashion show or the cheerleading competition?
跟你公用一间房♥间最兴奋
Sharing a hotel room with you neighbourhood.
难怪你跟布鲁克同屋
You are so brooke's roommate.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
鼻涕虫!
Oh,slug bug!
今年的啦啦队大赛不能象去年那么放荡
This year's classic will not be a repeat of last year's debauchery.
晚上11点后将实行宵禁
There'll be an 11:00 curfew.
所以不会有什么后半夜的泡沫热澡了
That means there will be no late-night hot-tubbing,
也不会有转瓶子,讲真话或敢去做的游戏了
no spinning the bottle,no truthing or daring.
也包括陪护人
And that includes the chaperons.
你妈妈在巴士上动手动脚
Your mom playing grab-ass on the bus isn't as humiliating
并不比丹在更衣室对我动手更丢人
as dan assaulting me in the locker room.
丹在哪里?
Where is dan?
在做市长做的事情
也许是在计划入侵其他市呢
Official mayor stuff in tree hill. Probably planning an invasion of raleigh.
那你的压力又小多了
More pressure off you,then.
实际上,丹在场的时候,我打得更好
Actually,I play better when dan's there.
是某种古怪的魔咒吗?
What,some kind of twisted good-luck charm?
更象是被枪指着脑袋
No,more like a gun to the head.
该我了,聪明的收音机
Okay,my turn.Wise radio.
在纽约的“rogue vogue”
时装秀上会发生什么?
what is gonna happen to me in new york at the rogue vogue fashion show
这个问题你问过了
同样的问题不能问两遍
That was your first question to ask.And you can't ask the same question twice.
我不喜欢我的答案
I didn't like my answer.
时装秀上不可能发生这种事情
And it's not like only one thing can happen at a fashion show.
但你这样就违反了游戏规则
But it defeats the purpose of the real game.
这就象是魔术8号♥球 --
你得接受得到的第一个答案
It's like magic eight ball --you have to take the first answer you get.
我就没有再来一次
I didn't get a do-over when the answer to,
我问我和内森以后会怎样?
答案是“通往地狱的高速公路”
my question what will happen with me and nathan?Was highway to hell.
好吧,我接受这个答案
Fine,I will accept that at some point this weekend
周末会有人往我身上倒甜水
someone will pour some sugar on me.
我的第二个问题是卢卡斯在想什么?
But my next question is,what is lucas thinking about?
现在
Right now.
好吧,换个游戏
okay,new game.
电影台词怎么样?
How about movie quotes?
我先来,“如果我开始把这些日子
说成是我一辈子最美好的时光
I'll go first. "if I ever start talking about these as the best days of my life
记得提醒我自杀
remind me to kill myself."
《年少轻狂》
"Dazed and confused."
天哪,看!
Oh,my god,you guys. Look!
哦,跟电影中一模一样
Oh,it's just like the movies.
你ipod里放的什么歌♥曲?
Plead me the music playing in the ipod
把所有歌♥曲列表
Cue the soundtrack.
好了,给你们一小时登记入住
all right,girls,one hour to check-in.
3点集♥合♥排练,6点结束
Everyone,assembled for practice at 3:00,break at 6:00,
最后彩排8点半,10点熄灯
final rehearsal,8:30. Lights out at 10:00.
布鲁克可从来没这么严格
You know Brooke was never this strict.
在比赛前,我们可以做任何事情
She let us do what we wanted before the competition.
我是布鲁克吗?感谢上帝,幸亏不是
Do I look like brooke to you? Thank god no.
我有点不舒服
Well,I don't feel good.
想去先睡一下
I'm gonna go try to squeeze in a nap.
真是太好了?
How stinkin' great is this?
谢谢你们陪我一起来
Thanks for coming with me,team.
各位,这是“rogue vogue”
不是舞会
Guys,guys,this is rogue vogue,not prom.
请你把那些恶心的横幅拿掉
Would you please get rid of those astoundingly repulsive streamers
否则我就拿它来吊死你
before I hang you by them?
对不起,我是布鲁克 戴维斯
我想确认一下时间表
Excuse me,I'm brooke davis,and I just wanted to check on my time.
我的时间有点紧
I have a little bit schedule .
我还要坐今晚的飞机回北卡州
'Cause we're trying to hop a flight tonight back to north carolina
参加明天的啦啦队大赛
for a cheerleading competition tomorrow.
我的两个好友开车陪我来的
我太爱她们了,但是 --
My two best friends drove down with me,and I'm in love with them for it,but --
时间表有变动了
you know,the schedule has changed.
变好了,还是变坏了?
Okay. Good change or bad change?
你的设计明天才会展出
Your clothes don't show until tomorrow.
太糟糕了
That's a bad change.
看来你得做个决定了
Looks like you have a cheer-cision to make.
我恨死那个编导了
I cannot believe that director lady. I hate her.
居然还穿白色
现在已经过了退伍军人节了
She was wearing white,and it is way after veterans day.
劳动节
Labor day.
管它呢,百科全书
Whatever,almanac girl.
我该怎么办?
能不能给我个收音机让我做决定?
What am I gonna do? Could we get me a radio so I can make up my mind?
好了,振作起来
Okay,donatella,get yourself together.
你除了以前做假身份证
还没哪次像现在这么认真
You've never worked so hard at anything in your life except your fake I.D.
这对你来说,是一次很好的机会!
It's your big chance!
你们别管我了,自己去吧
You guys should go without me.
你肯定吗?
Are you sure?
是的,佩顿说得对
我不能放走这次机会
Yeah. Peyton's right. It's my big shot.
趁我没改主意赶紧走
So just go before I change my mind.
玩得开心
Have fun.
好运
Good luck.
基斯,太棒了
Keith. These are gorgeous.
看看这风景
And you should see the view.
还有浴室,里面还有...
Oh,and the bathroom,it comes with one of those...
坏脾气的老头?
Crusty old men?
那个按♥摩♥浴缸对我的背肯定有好处
that jacuzzi's gonna do wonders for my back.
怀蒂,你在我们的房♥间干什么?
Whitey,what are you doing in our room?
你是说我们的?
Don't you mean our room?
你俩住一个房♥间会给孩子们带来坏的影响
the two of you shacked up together in sin,that's a bad example for the children.
你们该感到羞愧
You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
别担心,凯伦,把他交给我
don't worry,karen. I'll take good care of him.
看看有什么?
Well,what have we got here?
巧克力糖,是不是很浪漫?
Truffles. Isn't that romantic?
布赢石头
Paper covers rock.
三局两胜?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表