剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
"Drift" by Forty Foot Echo
Nathan.
记住 二十球... 一球都不少 - 没问题
Remember, 20 shots... no less. - Got it, dad.
少废话 快点热身
Quit yakking and warm up.
Nathan Scott投篮得分
Basket by Nathan Scott!
今晚他相当地锐不可挡
He really looks sharp out there tonight.
黑鸦队拦截到球
And now a steal by the ravens.
马上要展开攻势了
They'll go on the offensive.
Whitey Durham教练催促他们
Coach Whitey Durham urges them on.
Tim Smith...传球给Scott了
Tim Smith -- he's got Scott!
他漂亮地灌篮得分
And he hammers it home!
黑鸦队今晚得十七分 他一人就独得了十四分
He's already got 14 of the Ravens' 17 points tonight.
Nathan Scott转身投篮
Turn around jumper by Nathan Scott!
我们上次见到这样的篮球技巧
We haven't seen talent like this since his father,
在他父亲Dan以前打校队的时候
Dan, played for whitey.
他又来了... 再次射篮得分
Here's Scott again -- another one!
一切都归功于Nathan Scott
It's all Nathan Scott!
先生小姐们 Lucas Scott 出场
And here he is, ladies and gentlemen, Lucas Scott.
最近怎样 宝贝
What's happening, baby?
137和3来了 - 他太逊了啦
137 and 3 going into tonight's contest. - He sucks.
今晚 我们观赛亭
And as a special bonus,
特别请到了Junk Moreti一起评赛
we're joined in the booth by Junk Moreti.
你没有观赛亭
You don't have a booth.
事实上 Lucas是138和3
Actually, he's 138 and 3 -- Lucas.
拜托 Edwards
Jeez, Edwards,
你洗澡就不能记得洗腋下吗
you can't remember to run a bar of soap under your pits?
你难闻地像化脓
You smell bad, man. You're ripe.
打的太烂了 暂停
You guys are stinking up the place! Time-out!
过来 快快快
Come on, hustle, hustle, hustle!
你们到底在搞什么鬼
Just what in the hell is going on out there?
Whitey 紧张什么 我们领先九分
Whitey, relax. We're up by 9.
Tim...
你替Nathan上场
Go in for Nathan.
好啦 回场上
All right, let's get out there and
拿出你们的水准来
act like we've played the game before.
数到三喊黑鸦队 - 一 二 三 黑鸦
Ravens on 3. - 1, 2, 3. Ravens!
我没告诉你吗
What have I told you about that?
我不管我们领先几分
I don't care if we're up by 5 or 50.
我还是这里的教练吧 这还是我的球队
I'm still the coach. It's still my team.
随你怎么想
Whatever you need to believe.
Lucas拿到球了
Lucas Scott with the ball.
他可打算保持连胜纪录
And he currently nurses a big winning streak.
十四比十三 Scott队的致胜分
Come on. 14-13, game point for team Scott.
老鹰队追到只剩一分
And the hawks pull within one.
大家都在想Nathan Scott上哪了
And you have to wonder where is Nathan Scott?
上场
Go on.
Nathan 加油
Let's go, Nathan!
你晚上不用洗澡了
Don't bother showering tonight.
向不在现场的观众报告
For those of you at home,
Lucas今晚身穿黑色短裤
Lucas wears his black shorts tonight
和他常穿的白色高筒球鞋
with his traditional white high-tops.
Mouth 他现在可没跟鞋厂签约
He is currently playing without a shoe contract, Mouth.
比赛还剩二十秒 双方打成平手
Under 20 seconds to go, and it's all tied up.
坐稳了 观众朋友
Fasten your seat belts, folks.
关键时刻到来 Nathan Scott拦截到球
We're going down to the wire. Stolen by Nathan Scott!
黑鸦队进攻
The ravens have it!
只剩十秒了
They're gonna hold on 10 seconds remaining on the clock.
倒数五秒
Now five!
Luke闪进三秒区 Fergie底线找到空档传球
Luke flashes in the paint. Fergie finds one on the wing.
Scott射篮 - Scott射篮
Scott for the game! - Scott for the game!
"24's" by T.I.
你 跟我说这校车不是偷来的
You, tell me we didn't just steal a school bus,
这感觉实在像是偷来的
'cause this feels like we just stole a school bus.
老兄 我们只是借 懂吧
Dude, we just borrowed it, all right?
Nathan Peyton人呢
So, Nathan, where's Peyton?
天晓得
Who knows?
干麻
Why?
"Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional
小心
Look out!
你们之中 有些人的父母只认为这是个年轻人的愚蠢举动
Some of your parents see this latest incident as tomfoolery,
一个小玩笑
a little prank.
我个人认为 这是非法入侵公共财产
Personally, I see a little breaking and entering.
Wayman警长看到的是侵占公物
Chief Wayman sees possession
未成年饮酒
and consumption by minors
和一点点的汽车窃盗
and a smidgen of grand theft auto.
所以 是该杀鸡儆猴了
That said, I think it's time we send a message.
以下的球员并未牵涉其中
The following players were not involved
不会受到谴责...
and will not be reprimanded--
Jake Jagielski, Ruben Gutierrez,
Tim Smith, and Nathan Scott.
所有剩下的球员
As for the rest of you,
将不得参予
all players involved are suspended
任何课外活动
from extracurricular activities,
特别是篮球
specifically basketball,
整季都不行
for the rest of the season.
你就这样不管
So, you just walk away.
看看这是谁 Dan Scott
Well, well. Dan Scott.
半个球队都被停赛了
Half the team suspended,
Nathan担起三倍的担子
Nathan triple-teamed the rest of the season,
而你什么都没说
and you say nothing.
你凭什么管
The inmates will not run the asylum.
你真的很卑鄙
You're despicable, you know that?
让球队的梦就这样幻灭
Letting the dreams of this team just vanish.
没用的家伙
You're full of crap.
人老了就是这样 Danny 不中用了
It comes with old age, Danny, constipation.
记得小学的Tom Dugan吗
You guys remember Tom Dugan from grade school?
他以前住你家隔壁吧
He used to live next door to you, right?
有人用湿毛巾甩他
Some guy snapped him with a wet towel,
结果他就丢了一个睾丸
and he lost one of his testicles.
算了吧 - 随你扯 Junk
Come on. - Okay, Junk.
只是陈述我听到的
Just saying what I heard.
那你最近在看什么书
Anyway, man, what you reading these days?
史丹贝克《不满的冬天》
Steinbeck -- "The Winter of Our Discontent."
说说看
Let me hear some.
不必了吧 - 说说看阿
Nah. - Come on, dog.
你知道我读书都是透过你
You know I be reading vicariously through you.
"Never Enough" by Bosshouse
Peyton Sawyer.
你看过她的视讯吗
You seen her webcam?
在她房♥里...
In her bedroom --
听说她在里面全♥裸♥ 大半时候
I hear she's naked on it, like, all the time.
怎样啦 我听到的
What? I hear things.
我前两天看到她
You know, I saw her the other night.
她差点撞到我
She almost ran me over, of course.
她很漂亮
Yeah, she pretty fine, huh?
是阿 她还不错
Ah, she's all right.
打球吧
Just shoot for teams, all right?
嗨 老妈
Hey, mom.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, hon.
好香
It smells good in here.
你换发型了吗
Did you change your hair?
如果你指的"换"是指
If by "change" you mean
"用梳子梳过去" 那没错
"dragged a brush through it," then yeah.
看起来不错 - 谢谢
Well, it looks nice. - Thank you.
这杂♥志♥页又变的黏黏的 你这变♥态♥
The magazine pages are sticky again. Little pervs.
嘿 Luke 你最近在看这个
Oh, hey, Luke. You been reading this?
这我可不知道 Hailey
I don't know, Hailey.
这本是"我为何跟这些人混在一起"辑
Is that the "why do I hang out with these people?" Issue,
还是因为你是封面人物
because you're on the cover of that, right?
不 这其实是"我的死党是白♥痴♥"辑
No, actually, it's the "my best friend is an idiot" issue,
而你刚好在这里面
and there you are.
Hailey 一起吃饭吧 - 好阿
Hailey, would you like to join us? - Hell, yes.
亲爱的 今天过的怎样 - 不错 谢谢
So, honey, how was your day? - Good, thanks.
"好"是很相对的
" Good" is relative,
比起全世界三分之一没饭吃的人来说
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表