剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
between nathan and haley
无条件永远地彼此相爱
to love one another
unconditionally and endlessly.
内森和海莉
Nathan and haley,
今天我有很多话可以对你们说
there are many things I could
say to the two of you today,
可我选择听你们说
but instead I choose to listen
to the words you have for each other.
海莉?
Haley?
内森,据说有一个字
Nathan,it's been said
that there's one word
能帮我们消除生活中的重压和痛苦
that will free us from the
weight and the pain of life,
这个字就是“爱”
and that word is "love,"
我对此深信不疑
and I believe that.
这并不意味着就没有了艰难险阻
That doesn't mean
that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be.
我的意思是
It just means that
我跟你在一起的时候
i found a stillness
我找到了勇气和安宁
and a bravery in myself with you.
你让我勇敢
You make me brave,
我会爱你直到天荒地老
and I will love you
until the end of time.
谨此宣誓
This I vow today.
内森?
Nathan?
去年,我在海滩告诉你,我有多么爱你
Last year,we stood on a beach,
and I told you how much I loved you
我会永远保护你
and how I would always,
always protect you.
那一天,没有一个人相信
That day nobody believed
that this would work,
但没有人了解我对你的爱
but I don't think anybody understood
the love that I had for you.
如果他们了解的话
就不会如此怀疑
Because if they did,
they would've never doubted us.
所以,我要在世人面前再娶你一次
So I wanted to marry you all over again
in front of most of our world
因为今天,但我看着你的时候
because today,
when I look into your eyes,
我对你的爱在不停增强
my love for you only grows.
现在甚至更强了
It's even stronger now,
我们的爱永远不会消退
and our love
will never waver.
今天,我郑重宣誓
And this I vow
to you today
永永远远
and always and forever.
海莉,今天
Haley,on this day,
你会再次确认并遵守你许下的诺言吗?
do you reconfirm and rededicate yourself
to the vows you promised to uphold?
谢谢
Thank you.
我愿意
I do.
内森,今天
Nathan,on this day,
你会再次确认并遵守你许下的诺言吗?
do you rededicate and reconfirm your
commitment to the vows you promised to uphold?
我愿意
I do.
实际上,我这里有枚新戒指
And,uh,actually,
I have a new ring.
谢谢
Thank you.
在众神面前
And now,before the eyes of god,
我再次宣布你们成为夫妻
I once again pronounce you
husband and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss your bride.
我爱你,海莉
我也爱你
-I love you,haley.
-I love you,too.
黛,总有一天,我们也会再次
一同走过这条走廊的
you know...one day we'll walk
down the aisle again,deb.You'll see.
睁开眼睛看看吧,丹
Open your eyes,dan.
我不爱你,不会回到你身边的
I don't love you.
I'm not coming back to you.
也不是基斯要杀你
And keith didn't try
to kill you.
是我
I did.
丹尼?
Danny?
你过得好吗?
How is your life little borther.
我是库玻,你是米歇尔吧?
I'm cooper,by the way.
You're michelle featherstone,right?
是的
那首曲子弹得真好
-Yes.
-That song you played was perfect.
实际上,我觉得你弹的曲子都不错
In fact,I think all your stuff is really great.
谢谢
Thank you,thank you.
我觉得你也什么都不错
I think,um,all of your stuff
is pretty great,too.
谢谢
Well,thank you.
嘿,瑞秋
Hey,rach.
你打算跟我说话吗?
are you gonna talk to me?
拜托?
Please?
好吧
Fine.
就这么结束了--
So,this is how it ends --
10年的友谊,两个母亲都去世了
a 10-year friendship that
survived two dead moms,
我们两人的亲人也都不在身边
three absentee parents,
偷东西,坐牢
shoplifting,jail time,
都为了一个男孩?
and we can't survive one boy?
不是一个男孩,佩顿 --
Not one boy,peyton --
我的男孩
my boy.
他还是你的,我说过了
And he still is your boy.
I told you that.
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
真搞不懂你
You are something else.
你真有胆量,居然问这个问题
How dare you be so selfish
to ask me that about my boyfriend.
我有胆量?
How dare I?
布鲁克,我也不想这样的?
Okay,you know what,brooke?
I didn't want it this way,okay?
我哭过,也道歉过
I tried tears.
I tried apologizing to you.
我哭过了,你做了什么?
I cried,
and you know what you did?
你打了我一记耳光,臭骂了我一顿
You slapped me,
and you blew me off.
如果我下面没用拳头,就算你运气好
You're gonna be lucky if next
time I don't use my fist.
你居然还做伴娘
I can't believe you're supposed
to be the maid of honor.
你说的这些话都不是
And by the way,
none of those words were,
"“是的,佩顿,我爱他”
"yes,peyton,I love him."
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎你们参加内森和海莉的第二次婚礼
please stand and join me in welcoming
nathan and haley,husband and wife again.
现在是他们挑的第一支舞的曲子
And now the song they picked
for their first dance.
你挑了什么曲子?
What song did you pick anyway?
哦,我就希望是这支
我得到了一些帮助
-Oh,I was hoping it would be this one.
-I had a little help.
你这是怎么了?
you gonna tell me
what this is about?
也许应该你告诉我
Maybe you should
tell me about it.
什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
佩顿告诉我一些关于你俩的事情
Peyton told me some things
about the two of you.
布鲁克,我知道你担心我和佩顿的过去
Look,brooke,I know that you're worried
about my past with peyton,
但你应该理解当时的情况
but you have to understand
the circumstances this time.
她在流血,以为自己要死了
God,she was bleeding,and she thought
she was gonna die.
那个吻,没有其他意思
And the kiss,
it meant nothing.
什么吻?
What kiss?
你又吻了她了?
Did you kiss her again?
布鲁克,听我说?
look,brooke,
I need you to listen to me,okay?
我明白你不知道那个吻
抱歉让你吃了一惊
I understand that you didn't know about the kiss,
and I'm sorry for springing it on you,
但我说的是实话
那个吻没有其他意思
but I meant what I said.
It didn't mean anything.
吻就是吻
A kiss always
means something.
好吧,你说的对
但那不是个浪漫时刻
Okay,maybe you're right,
but it wasn't a romantic moment,
你会理解的,如果--
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表