剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
不会的. 她不会那么做的.
No. She wouldn't do that.
我可不怎么想.
I don't know.
我已经看到那男孩了.
I've seen the guy.
他看上去不错.
He's kind of fine.
是的. 他也是个狂妄自大的家伙.
Yeah. He's kind of a jerk, too.
有趣极了... 正好是我的类型.
Interesting... and definitely my type.
我正打算说我们可以在河边做个小测验
Well, I was gonna say we could get a workout in at the river court,
可是,我现在想到Brooke的家里去看看,
然后我会正式把你拿来交换
but instead, let's go to Brooke's house, and I'll officially trade you.
你要那么做吗?
You'd do that?
你要交换我?
You'd trade me?
是的. 为什么不呢?
Yeah. Why not?
我不能永远折磨Brooke吧 .
I can't torture Brooke forever.
好了,我可以的,但是这就没什么娱乐性了
Well, I could, but where's the fun in that?
走吧
Come on.
瞧,不管你听到了什么,你听到的都不是真的
Look, whatever you heard, you heard wrong.
那么,你没选我?
So, you're not into me?
当然没有
No!
等等,那么你跟Haley没打算约会对吧
Wait, so you and Haley aren't going on dates.
是的
No.
.哦,嘿...
Oh, hey...
Nate,这就是你的约会?
Nate. Here for your date?
是的,这跟你有关吗?
Yeah. What's it to you?
Haley!
Haley!
你男朋友在这里
Your boyfriends are here.
嗨
Hi.
唔.你看起来太... - 太隆重了
Wow. You look so... - Overdressed.
女孩们准备好了吗?
So, you girls ready?
我没打算跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
对我来说不是问题,我也很乐意留下来
Fine by me. I'm good staying in.
好吧,我们得出去了. 我去拿一下钱包.
Well, we're going out. Let me just get my purse.
事实上,嗯,Brooke也许是对的
Actually, um, maybe Brooke's right.
我的意思是,如果她没打算遵守规则,
其他人继续玩这个游戏的几率又有多大?
I mean, if she's not gonna follow through with this, what are the odds anyone else is?
你能不能, 呃... 等一等.
Could you just, um... just one second.
嗷.
Ow.
很疼的.
That hurts.
好吧,听着,姐么,我加入拉拉队,
而且参与这愚蠢的挑选游戏是为了谁?
Okay, listen, sister, I joined cheerleading, and I stayed in this stupid draft because of who?
你
You.
我离跟Nathan真正的约会如此接近,如果你不玩了
I am this close to getting an actual date with Nathan, so if you don't suck it up
不跟Chris Keller出去约会,当我不再理你的时候
and go out with Chris Keller, the only pus-infected sores
你就自己一个人去添那些化脓的伤口
you're gonna be licking are your own when I get through with you.
太好了,我们走
Okay, great. We're going.
好吧
Well.
是的,Brooke今晚肯定会待在家里.
Yeah. Brooke's definitely staying home tonight.
是Chris Keller,对吧?
It's Chris Keller, right?
在考验之前,我们先喝两杯如何?
How about we get some beer before that workout?
现在是你说的
Now you're talking.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你第一轮选中了我,我是来尽我的义务的
First-round draft pick reporting for duty.
嘿,Skills,进来吧
Hey, Skills. Come on in.
真不错
Oh, yeah.
这会有帮助的.
This'll do.
我爸妈今晚出城了
My parents are out of town for the night.
所以我想我们可以待一会儿然后看上一部电影
So I was thinking we'd stay in and watch a movie,
也许也可以喝两杯
maybe have a couple drinks.
这样好吗?
Is that okay?
好吗?
Okay?
这已经不仅仅是“好”了
It's better than okay, ma.
简直是完美
This is perfect.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么,不管怎样,我想我们可以看“The Notebook”
So, anyways, I was thinking we could watch "The Notebook."
只要能看着你,管你看什么
How about I just watch you, and you can watch whatever it's called.
"The Notebook."
"The Notebook."
哦,天哪,你没看过吗?这曾经是最好的电影
Oh, my god. You haven't seen it? It's only, like, the best movie ever.
相信我
Trust me.
好的,不管你说什么,Devin
A'ight. Whatever you say, Devin.
Bevin.
Bevin.
好的,都一样.
Yeah. Yeah, that, too.
我不得不告诉你, Mouth. 我也有过一些奇怪的约会
I've got to hand it to you, Mouth. I've been on some kinky dates before,
可是还没人带我到一个养老院
but no one has ever brought me to an old folks' home.
你正在进行一个奇怪的约会?
You've been on kinky dates?
好吧,不说这个,我们要在这干嘛?
Okay. Not the point. What are we doing here?
这就是我不得不做的
This is the thing I had to do.
我每个星期来一次,然后读给Mel听
I come once a week, and I read to Mel.
等等,Mel是谁?
Wait. Who's Mel?
好吧,我只是...
All right. I'll just, uh...
我第一次遇到Ron时,他问我...
First time I met Ron, when he asked me...
嘿,Mel
Hey, Mel.
哦,嗨,Joe
Oh, hi, Joe.
不对, 是我,Marvin, Mouth.
No, it's me -- Marvin, Mouth.
哦,是你, Mouse. 快进来!
Oh, sure. Mouse. Come in!
我给你带来些体育杂♥志♥
I brought you the sports page.
看看,我们这儿还有谁?
Well, what do we have here?
呃,还有个Peyton,嗨
Um, we have a Peyton. Hi.
Peyton.多好听的名字.
Peyton. That's a pretty name.
你的也不错啊
Well, you're not so bad yourself.
快进来,请坐
Come in. Sit down. Sit down.
谢谢,这地方真不赖
Thank you. You've got a really great place here.
哦,不是吧,这闻起来充满了老人的气息
Oh, not really. It smells like old people.
来看看这个
Take a look at this.
我以前有告诉过你我曾经是赛车手吗?
Did I ever tell you that I used to race cars?
你以前可是个帅小伙
Well... you were a handsome devil.
他们都叫我“飞火流星”
They called me Fireball.
我可是个泡妞高手
I was kind of fast with the ladies.
我这儿还有些照片
I've got some more pictures around here somewhere.
好的.
Okay.
好吧.
All right.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们可以让他迸发热情
Let's spring him.
什么?
What?
就今晚,这个地方太压抑了,Mouth
Just for the night. This place is depressing, Mouth.
Peyton,我们不能
Peyton, we can't.
嘿,“飞火流星”
Hey, Fireball.
今晚你想跟我们去比比赛吗?
How would you like to do a little driving with us tonight?
哦, 小女孩, 如果你说的仔细点,我愿意为你去抢劫银行.
Oh, young lady, I'd rob a bank for you if you asked me nicely.
拜托, Mouth. 就两个小时. 能怎么样?
Come on, Mouth. It's just a couple hours. What harm could it do?
我不知道, Peyton.会很严重
I don't know, Peyton. A lot.
Joey, 如果你跟我说这个,我会用这个头盔把你打死,懂了?
Joey, if you blow this for me, I'm gonna beat you to death with this helmet, okay?
好吧,我们走
Okay. Let's go.
女士优先.
Ladies first.
我是唯一一个不知道这海滩的事吗?
Am I the only one that doesn't get the whole beach thing?
海滩到了,我们要来干嘛?
It's the beach. What is there to get?
是的,但这只是个很大的作弄
Yeah, but it's such a big tease.
我的意思是,想想吧,女孩们脱衣服
I mean, think about it. Girls strip down.
有些时候,她们不♥穿♥胸衣,但决不裸♥露♥
Sometimes they go topless, but never nude.
你不能碰她们,就像是在脱衣舞俱乐部,嘿,宝贝
You can't touch them. It's like a strip club. Hey, baby.
那么,嗯,我们到底要在这干嘛?
So, um, so, what are we doing here anyway?
这就是我们结婚的地方
This is where we got married.
我想我们会是独一无二的
I thought we'd be alone.
你们在这结婚?
You guys got married here?
不是很确切,应该是在山那边
It wasn't exactly here. It was just over this ridge.
它太美了
It's so beautiful.
我告诉你,它简直就是无与伦比的。就像是...
I'm telling you. It's completely untouched. It's like...
天堂
paradise.
它消失了
It's gone.
天堂消失了
Paradise gone.
看起来是这样的
Seems appropriate.
以前那里全都是紫色的小野花和树
There were all these little purple wildflowers and trees.
没事的,来
It's okay. Come on.
我们去购物
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表