剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
如果什么 -- 如果我在场?
-and you would know that if --
-if what -- I was there?
正如你指出的那场派对
As you so sweetly pointed out
at the party,
我为你举办的派对,我也不在场,是吗?
the party that I threw for you,
I wasn't there,was I?
你就没有可能原谅我了吗?
Is it impossible for you
to forgive me?
我原谅过你
I forgave you.
什么时候?
For what?
你跟克里斯睡觉那次
For sleeping
with chris keller.
卢卡斯,因为那个,我爱你
And you know what,lucas?
I loved you for that.
你非常高尚
You had such grace
在那一刻,我立刻爱上了你
in that moment that I fell in love with you
all over again.
你居然用那个作为讨价还价的筹码
I can't believe that you would use it now
as a bargaining chip.
我不是,不是的...
I'm not,I'm not,I'm not.
I just...
我要你相信我,我的心是和你在一起的
I need you to trust me and believe me
when I tell you that my heart is with you.
我觉得我们重新在一起之后
But part of me feels like ever
since we got back together,
你一直在等待,在把我推走
you've just been waiting --
waiting to push me away.
太好了,你又吻了佩顿
Oh,great.You kiss peyton -- again --
我在把你推走!
and I'm pushing you away!
我怎么给每个人的礼物都是手袋
God! Why did I make everybody
identical purses as wedding gifts?!
我爱你,布鲁克
I love you,brooke.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know how else to say it.
你怎么表现的呢?
How about how you show it?
我没有把你推走,卢卡斯
I am not pushing you away,lucas.
我在等待珍贵的幸福
我要你把我要回来
I am holding on for dear life,
but I need you to need me back.
你为什么没把那个吻告诉我?
Okay,why wouldn't you
tell me about the kiss?
你躲避的时候,为什么不打电♥话♥给我?
And why didn't you call me
while you were away?
你为什么不全心全意接纳我?
And why won't you ever
just let me all the way in?
我们得去致辞了...
We have to go and give
our toasts now...
...爱的致辞
...about love.
别生气,布鲁克
Please don't be mad,
brooke.
我没有生气,卢卡斯
I'm not mad,lucas.
没有生气
I'm not mad.
上一次我给内森和海莉致辞...
The last time I gave a speech
about nathan and haley was...
是在第一次婚礼
well,at the first reception.
我记得我说过
I remember saying,
“准备好大吃一惊吧”
"prepare to be surprised."
我甚至得说,即使是我都大吃了一惊
Well,I have to say
even I was surprised
他们所做的在我们这个年纪
because,you see,
they do something that's very rare
是那么罕有
to see in someone our age.
实际上,对所有人来说都罕有
Actually,it's very rare
to see in anybody.
他们把心交给了彼此...
They give their hearts
to each other...
毫无条件
unconditionally.
这就是真爱
And that's what true love really is.
这不是无忧无虑的通话世界
It's not this fairy-tale life
that never knows pain,
是两个直面的灵魂
but it's two souls
facing it together
无条件的爱,让两个灵魂贴得如此紧密
and diminishing it
with unconditional love.
为内森和海莉 斯科特干杯
To nathan and haley scott.
我不善言辞
I'm not the most
eloquent speaker,
所以我借用了莎士比亚的话
so I thought I would
borrow a few words from shakespeare.
“见异思迁,随波逐流的爱情
不是爱情
"Love is not love which alters
when it alteration finds."
当世事艰难
When life gets hard,
时过境迁
when things change,
真爱不变”
true love remains the same.
我看着内森海莉,有一种安全感
I look at nathan and haley,
and somehow I feel safer.
我不知道如何解释
I don't know
if I can explain that,
但他们给了我们希望
but they give me hope.
我害怕如果我大声说出来
命运也许会嫉妒
And I'm afraid to say it out loud
because maybe if life finds out,
从他们手中夺走
it'll try to beat it
out of them,
那就太可惜了
and that would be a shame
因为有时候,我们都需要一点希望,不是吗?
because we all can use a little
hope sometimes,you know?
那种一切都会圆♥满♥的感觉
That feeling that everything
is gonna be okay
那种会有人帮助你解决困难的感觉
and that there's going to be someone there
to help make sure of that.
为内森和海莉干杯
So,here's to nathan and haley,
为不变的希望和爱干杯
here's to hope,and here's to a love
that will not alter.
我从没有为对我对你和卢卡斯
的所作所为道歉过
I never apogized for the way
i treated you and lucas...
...为我对基斯的所作所为
...or for the way
i treated keith.
我想已经晚了
I suppose it's too late.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
这次我会在你身边的,凯伦
I'm gonna be there for you
this time,karen.
你会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
嘿,请大家注意了
Hi. Excuse me.
I'd like your attention for a second.
我也要为我的
I'd like to propose a toast
笨蛋外甥和漂亮新娘说两句
to my knucklehead of a nephew
and his beautiful bride.
来了
and now here we go.
众所周知
内森和海莉的这段感情--
As most of you know,
nathan and haley's relationship was --
出人意料
Was unexpected,
大部分是因为海莉
是这么高雅有魅力
mostly because haley
is classy and attractive
而内森...则恰恰相反
and nathan is...not.
哦!
Ouch!
为了内森和海莉
But here's to nathan and haley
他们向我们证明爱的真实
以及爱对任何人都不是遥不可及的
for proving to us that love is real and genuine
and still attainable for the rest of us.
干杯,你俩
Cheers,you two.
谢谢,库玻
Thanks,coop,
I guess.
好吧,好吧
Well,well.
我也为库玻的致辞
I would like to make a toast
说两句...
to cooper's tost...
...关于爱
...About love.
等等
But wait a minute.
内森和海莉这么会懂得爱?
What could nathan and haley
possibly know about love?
他们才17岁,不是吗?
I mean,they're only 17,right?
是吗,库玻?
Right,cooper?
库玻似乎以为
You see,cooper seems to think
17岁的少年不可能懂得爱
a 17-year-old couldn't possibly
know anything about love.
当然这并没有阻止他跟我做♥爱♥?
Of course,that didn't stop him
from having sex with me,okay?
为跟库玻做♥爱♥干杯!
To sex with cooper!
她是来真的?
Is she serious?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
Excuse me.
嘿,瑞秋
Hey,rachel,come on.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
不,不,不!
嘿,不是个好主意
No,no,no!
Hey,hey -- bad idea.
瑞秋,停车
Rachel,stop the car.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表