剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
你利用我。但我不介意
You're using me. And I'm okay with that...
别推我,婊♥子♥ - 别推我,婊♥子♥
Don't push me, bitch.- Don't push me, bitch.
谢谢,Danny. 讲得好
Thank you, Danny. That was a fine speech.
你们到底哪去了?都忘了规矩是不是
Where the hell have you been? You almost missed the routine.
真可笑!Nathan, 这不公平
That's ridiculous! Nathan, that's not fair.
我们的关系是,如果能这样说,
So, this relationship that we have, if you can call it that,
但我从不愿伤害你 。事实是,你曾想
But I never meant to hurt you. And the fact that you even think --
我是作家,Peyton. 这是我生命中的重要部分
I'm a writer, Peyton. It's a big part of my life.
好吧,进来 。有东西给你
Fine. Come in. I've got something for you.
真是可悲 。忘了Nathan吧.
is actually pretty pathetic. Forget about Nathan.
赛前动员会,游戏- 我知道,我理解,只是...
Pep rallies and away games --- I know. I get it. I just...
解决了你的难题。 那你可以帮帮我了?
We've solved your riddle. Can we please get back to mine?
很突然,是吗?但我想了很久
I know! It's sudden, right? But I was thinking,
为谁写的,“每月撒谎婊♥子♥”- Peyton!
For what, "lying bitch monthly"? - Peyton!
那是我父母说的,但没怎么受他们影响
That's what my parents say... but their math's a little off.
Gigi.- 好的,Gigi.
Gigi.- Okay, Gigi.
为什么来,感兴趣?- 嗯
Why, you interested?- Uh-huh.
算了吧!差不多中午了,不是吗?
Oh, come on! It's noon somewhere, right?
真不好意思, Dan. 不知道有客人
I'm so sorry, Dan. I didn't know we had company.
要亲笔签名吗?-上帝
Want that autographed? - God.
我亲两个男孩 - 我亲你两次
I kiss two guys...- I kiss you twice.
P. Sawyer,你真是个天才 - 这不是我...
P. Sawyer, you are a genius.- That is not what I --
但你不但没有好好对待你们的感情,却避开她,打击她
But instead of dealing with it, you avoid her, treat her like dirt.
但偶尔,她会接受我
But in those fleeting moments, she's let me in.
“赤♥裸♥着坐在后座”去年就过时了,这好像两年前一样
"Naked in the backseat" is so last year, it's like two years ago.
如果代表贞洁,我肯定上错车了
'Cause if it's chastity, I'm definitely in the wrong car.
虽然你们俩都不配,但这是你们最后一个赛季了
God knows neither one of you deserve it, but this is our last season,
而另外一边,Brooke Davis在掐那个新队员
And over on the other side, Brooke Davis is choking the new girl.
因为这次竞选没有对手,投我Dan Scott一票不仅仅是明智的选择
And since I'm running unopposed, a vote for Dan Scott is not only the smart choice...
天哪,Lee Harvey Oswald在哪啊当我们需要他的时候?
Lord, lord, where's Lee Harvey Oswald when we need him?
Class act.表示感谢
Class act.
是的
Yeah.
- Yeah.
不,不
No.
- No.
10分钟后就开始了 人呢?
We go on in 10 minutes. Where is everybody?
她有些丰满,你知道,就你的尺码
She's kind of chubby -- you know, your size.
Peyton,我必须解释 我不能让事情变成这样
Peyton, I had to explain. I couldn't leave things like that.
紧绷的,出汗的,凸起的,在所有该出现的地方
You know, taut, sweaty, and bulging in all the right places.
Nathan忽冷忽热,Chris又回来了...
Nathan's being all hot and cold, and now with Chris back in town...
她和Lucas约会 不错,我是很少编排曲目,
She's dating Lucas, which, okay, I accidentally orchestrated,
给 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
和你约会,我只为了让Brooke嫉妒
when I asked you out, it was just to make Brooke jealous.
更安全的街道,更好的学校,邻里互相照顾,
Safer streets, better schools, neighborhood-watch programs,
“家庭第一”,回到传统观念
"family first," a return to traditional values.
Lucas, 要想继续下去,我们得找个平衡点
Lucas, in order for this to work, there has to be a balance.
Nathan, 那当然好 不过如果我们有这个机会,
Nathan, I appreciate that, but if we get that far,
这也许不惊奇,不过我想正式点
It might not come as a surprise, but I'm making it official.
不错,你来晚了 不要再浪费我时间了
Okay, you were late, now you're just wasting my time.
过去就像舞会一样,除了这“破音乐”
It was like dance auditions for "crap: The musical."
我还好,真的 但,我是不是没机会了?
I'm fine. Seriously, I'm fine, but... does this mean I didn't get it?
他知道我们的规矩 但他怎么就不遵守?
He knows the rules. Why can't he just follow them?
现在,球队将带来我们州的标志,我们的Tree Hill Ravens!
Now, the team that's gonna deliver us our state title, your Tree Hill Ravens!
我不想表现出对你的好奇,但只是情不自禁
Look, I-I don't want to be curious about you, but I can't help it, I am.
别傻笑
And wipe that stupid smile off your face.
拿好你的吉他
Get your guitar.
但即使如此,还是没有真正了解它
Even then, you still might not know the whole story.
有时你经历了整件事
Sometimes you got to read the whole thing.
这是真的
It's true.
只注重表面的下场
you know that thing about judging a book by its cover?
糟糕的是
the part that really sucks is,
但
But...
现在她已经走了
and now she's gone.
后来,我把她赶走了
As a matter of fact, I drove her away...
我确实不喜欢她
and I really didn't like her.
我最近遇到了我的生母
As you know, I recently met my birth mother,
嗨,朋友们
Hi, guys.
你怎么会以为现在和过去不一样了?
What makes you think it'll be any different now?
关键是,你仍然是第二
The point is, you came in second place then.
你想说什么,Dan?
What's your point, Dan?
谁会想到?在我抛弃你选择Deb的18年后
Who'd have thought? 18 years after I picked Deb over you.
这么说,你跟我竞争?
So, you're running against me.
“Dan是最佳人选”
"Dan's the man."
任何年轻女人都会为这样的女儿而自豪 ”
a young woman anyone would be proud to call her daughter."
我看到了她不屈不挠的勇气和性格,
I've seen in her such indomitable courage and heart,
和我一样,她把自己封闭起来
Like me, she tends to keep the world at arm's length.
“了解Peyton很难
"It's tough to get to know Peyton.
别再想打我
don't ever hit me again.
还有件事
One more thing...
你该想到的
You just are.
我怎么知道?
How was I supposed to know that?
我想要那晚在海边告诉我他是我唯一的Lucas Scott
I wanted the Lucas Scott from the beach that night telling the world that he's the one for me.
没有我,你宁愿一个人
and that you'd rather be alone than without me.
我想你说除了我没有其他人你愿意跟她在一起
I wanted you to say there is no one else that you could ever be with
我想要你为我而战
I wanted you to fight for me.
我想要什么?
What I wanted?
是你想要不固定的,我只是按你说的做
You're the one who wanted to be non-exclusive. I'm just doing what you wanted.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
我不知道为什么你这么生气
Anyway, I don't get why you're so upset.
不是你想的那样
This isn't what it looks like.
Brooke!
Brooke!
拜托
Please.
只要你让我利用一点点
as long as you let me use you back a little.
我知道,Lucas.
I get it, Lucas.
Rachel...我跟你说过
Rachel... I told you before --
你也许准备好玩点更开心的
I thought you might be up for a little more fun.
疯狂的晚上,嗯?
It was a crazy night, huh?
C是什么意思?
So, what's the "C" stand for?
任何一条路,都要两个人一起干
Either way, you're gonna do it together!
要么好好合作,要么都别做
and you two are either gonna make this work or tear it down!
我让你做副队长
I'm making you cocaptains.
为什么?
I don't get it.
但我不会这样做
But I'm not gonna do it.
我该过来撕掉你队长的标志
I ought to come over there and rip that captain's patch off that jersey!
对不起,教练
I'm sorry, coach.
告诉你们要团结又有什么用?
What in the hell did I tell you about team unity?
被队员搞得这么丢脸过!
have I been so embarrassed by my players!
从没有,当了40年教练,
Never in my 40-some years of coaching
这,这事实上,让我开始兴奋了
Actually, this -- this kind of turns me on.
Gigi, 你想说点什么吗?
Gigi, I don't suppose you have anything to add?
这才是真正的午夜狂欢!
Now this is truly Midnight Madness!
对着肚子又是几下
Oh, there's a painful shot to the groin.
拉头发,刺眼睛
There's a hair pull. Oh, an eye gouge.
Lucas Scott对着Nathan Scott下巴一拳
Lucas Scott throws a roundhouse to Nathan Scott's jaw.
该给你的鼻子整整容了
You just bought yourself a nose job.
你最好知道
You'd know.
也许某人才是主角
Maybe somebody was being a full-on diva skank.
谁知道?
Who knows?
怎么了?
What happened?
我们的Tree Hill Ravens!
...Your Tree Hill Ravens!
你跟Dan是一种人
You're just... like... Dan.
现在,球队将带来我们州的标志
Now, the team that's gonna deliver us our state title...
Brooke, 别想吓我 我可不是好惹的
Brooke, you don't scare me. I mean, it's not like I'm a cookie or a doughnut.
我还为我的拳头做了很多练习 要不试试看?
I also have a lot of practice making a fist. You wanna see?
也还好啦 你肯定为伸腿做了很多练习
Nice splits, though. You must have a lot of practice spreading your legs.
跳得跟跛子一样
You dance like a cripple.
你才有问题
You're the one with the problem.
你有什么问题?
What is your problem?
不错,新队员的确有很多活力
Well, the new girl sure has a lot of... spirit.
算了吧 这可跟你周末舞会跳的舞不一样
Cool it. This isn't the pole dancing you do on weekends.
我才刚开始
I'm just getting started.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表