剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Yeah, there might be one thing.
如果你刚刚开始收听 本次的嘉宾是市长候选人Dan Scott
For anyone just tuning in, mayoral candidate Dan Scott is here
与他可爱的妻子Deb 很高兴见到你们
with his lovely wife, Deb. Good to see you.
感谢参与节目
Thanks for joining us.
也许你们想先和我们的听众谈谈自己
Maybe you'd like to tell our listeners a little about yourselves.
我想很多树龄的人都记得我 从我打篮球那段日子的表现
Well, I think most people in Tree Hill remember me from my days in basketball --
也可能是在“Dan Scott车行”买♥♥过或者修过车
either that or driving around in their cars, courtesy of Dan Scott Motors.
我的纲领很简单 Dave --
But my platform is simple, Dave --
家庭价值
family values.
一切都是从良好的家庭教育与和睦的夫妻关系开始
It all starts at home with good parenting, loving relationships.
Deb 亲爱的 有什么想要补充的吗?
Deb, sweetie, is there anything you'd like to add?
“Dan是我的一切
"Dan is everything to me.
我全心全意地信任他
I trust him with my heart,
放心地把儿子交给他
I trust him with my son,
我们小镇也绝对可以托付给他"
and I definitely trust him with this town."
“再没有比他更合适的市长候选人了”
"There is no better candidate for mayor."
噢 这真是太完美了 Deb 我都要哭了
Well, that was beautiful, Deb. I think I'm gonna cry.
我也是
Me too.
这是树岭乌鸦队的明星球员Lucas Scott吗?
Is that Lucas Scott, star player of the Tree Hill Ravens?
树岭啦啦队长的头号♥笨蛋Lucas Scott听上去怎样?
How about Lucas Scott, star chump of the Tree Hill cheerleaders?
要谈谈吗?
You want to talk about it?
没什么好谈的
Not much to talk about.
我中意的女孩竭尽所能地证明她不是我的
The girl that I thought was the one for me went out of her way to prove that she wasn't.
那女孩是Brooke Davis?
The girl being Brooke Davis?
我表现得有那么明显吗?
Am I that obvious?
差不多和我房♥子那扇刷成黑色的门一样明显
About as obvious as a black door on the side of my house.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
噢 Lucas
Oh, Lucas.
那是她的损失
Look, it's her loss.
有无数的女孩期待能够获得你的青睐
There are a ton of girls out there that would be lucky to have you.
我一定会向她们转达你的话的
I'll make sure to tell those girls my mom said so.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
知道吗 曾经有个客人告诉我
You know, a customer once told me that the best way
要上一个人最好的方法 是得先被别人上
to get over someone was to get under someone else.
噢 天哪 我现在才明白那是什么意思
Oh, my god. I just realized what that meant.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my god.
我原本以为它很有哲理呢 --
I thought it was more philosophical --
是去了解他们 不是被他们上
you know, get to know them. Don't get under them.
妈 -- - 好了 忘了它吧
Mom -- - Scratch that.
我知道你不好受
I know that you're going through a rough time,
但你今晚有比赛 篮球总是能让你精神焕发 --
but you have the game tonight, and basketball always makes you feel better --
就像蛋糕一样
well, that and cake.
那是在开心的时候
That was when it was fun.
别让你的心情影响了你最爱的事情
Don't let your heart get in the way of the one thing you love most.
全力以赴
Just do your best.
一切都没问题 只要你别再碰那蛋糕
It's gonna be okay. Just step away from the cake.
你还有很多可以期盼
You have too much to live for.
比如说?
Like what?
我们今天在学校很想你
We missed you at school today.
我应付不了
I couldn't handle it.
我该如何面对Lucas 我甚至连他为我装扮的橱柜都面对不了
You guys, how am I gonna face Lucas if I can't even face a locker he decorated for me?
只需要告诉他你的真实感受 Brooke
Just tell him how you really feel, Brooke.
这镇上没有人能够做到直面问题
Nobody in this town deals with their problems head on.
为什么他也介意?
Why would he care?
因为他在乎你 Brooke
Because he cares about you, Brooke.
但他认为你对他并不感兴趣
But all he ever hears about is being non-exclusive,
他所看到的是你墙上的照片和床上的男孩
and all he ever sees is boys on your wall and in your bed,
但那并不是你夏天的全部 Brooke
and that's not how you spent your summer, Brooke.
真正的全部是那些锁在你床下面的
The real way you spent it is locked away under your bed
你写给Lucas的信
and the letters you wrote to Lucas.
你对她说了我的信?
You told her about my letters?
真不敢相信你居然瞒着我
I can't believe you didn't tell me.
我可没有告诉她 她从我的床下面偷看到的
I didn't tell her. She Winona Ryder-ed them from under the bed.
好了 这不是重点
Okay, all right. Not the point.
重点是你不能再逃避了
The point is you need to stop hiding.
去和Lucas谈谈
Just talk to Lucas.
哇
Wow.
独自一人的时候 你打得真好
You're really good when you play against, uh, nobody.
对手在哪儿?
Whoa, where's the fire?
你究竟想怎样?
What do you want, huh?
来场一对一怎样?
How about a quick game of one-on-one?
好啊 我来传球
Yeah, I'll pass.
答得好
Good answer.
这正是我希望你今晚做的 --
And that's exactly what I want you to do tonight --
传球... 给Nathan
pass the ball... to Nathan.
牢记在心 -- Nathan的爸爸要我传球给他
Mental note -- Nathan's daddy wants me to pass it to him.
没错
Yeah.
心脏的状况如何?
How's the heart?
治疗拖了你的后腿?
Medication slowing you down?
那不需要担心
Don't worry about it.
你对Whitey也这样说?
Is that what you told Whitey?
噢 你还没有告诉他
Oh. You haven't told him yet.
我知道为什么
Well, I can see why.
如果他知道了他的一个球员随时随地会倒下 他是绝不会让他上场比赛的
If he knew one of his players could drop dead at any minute, he wouldn't let him play.
我想不出任何原因他一定得知道...
I can't see any reason why he'd need to know...
只要你按照我说的去做
as long as you do what I tell you
传球...
and pass the ball...
给Nathan
to Nathan.
噢 又没投中
Oh, missed again.
嗨 我是 --- Chris Keller
Hey, I'm --- Chris Keller.
不用自我介绍 孩子
No need to introduce yourself, son.
进来吧
Come on in.
给妻子的小礼物
Little gift for the wife.
很高兴见到你
You know, it's nice to meet you.
我毋庸置疑是你的超级拥护者
I'm practically your biggest fan.
你对音乐的品味不凡
You have good taste in music.
音乐?不
Music? No.
我很满意你搞砸了我儿子的婚姻
I'm a fan of how you screwed up my son's marriage.
看 你只用一个吻就做到了我数月以来都没能做到的事情
You see, you accomplished with one kiss what I was trying months to do.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
该说什么好呢?
What can I say?
我是个接吻高手
I'm a good kisser.
你和我很像
You remind me a lot of myself.
说不定我认识你妈妈
Maybe I know your mother.
你抢了Nathan的爱人 接下来想要谁?
So, you took Nathan's wife. Now what do you want?
如果你想要我老婆 不用客气
And if you say mine, be my guest.
不了
Nah.
我是说 她显然是那些恋母癖者所心仪的类型
I mean, she's definitely a milf.
但现在 我只要Nathan欠我的500美元
But for now, I just need the $500 Nathan owes me.
500美元?
$500?
好吧 既然我是我儿子的银行 你能不能告诉我这笔钱是干嘛的?
Well, since I'm my son's bank, do you mind telling me what I'm paying for?
Haley的录音室租金 是Nathan的主意 --
Haley's studio time. Nathan's idea --
我又帮她录歌♥了
I'm helping her record again.
还是我的超级拥护者?
Still my biggest fan?
我都没意识到我在为她的下张专辑作贡献
I didn't realize I was producing her next album.
我才是作贡献的那个
Actually, I am,
不过看得出来你也很关注
but I could see how you'd want to.
销量一定会非常好
It's gonna be really good.
专辑完成之后别忘了感谢我一下
Make sure you thank me in the liner notes.
嘿 Chris
Hey, Chris.
在你走之前 也许愿意谈谈真正的生财之道
Before you go, maybe you want to talk about making some real money.
周六晚上的事情我听说了
Heard about what happened saturday night.
然后呢?
And?
如果Brooke的事情会影响到你赛场上的表现的话
And if all this stuff about Brooke is gonna make you play any worse,
你应该现在就退出
you should just take yourself out of the game right now.
多谢关心 管好你自己的事情就够了
Thanks for your concern, but how about you mind your own business?
比赛就是我的事情
The game is my business, all right,
我不希望你因为某个女人把它给毁了
and I don't want you screwing it up over some chick.
你这是在说教?
You want to talk?
是的
Yeah, I am.
看 我的状态渐佳 你却令人失望
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表