剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
高年级 夏天 你得尽情享受
Seniors, summer -- you got to enjoy it.
你是对的
No, you're right.
我们是应该尽情享受
We should enjoy it, you know?
但是你不觉得如果我们永远不会回到这一刻
But do you think that if we're never gonna be here again,
我们就该让它有点意义吗?
then maybe we should make it mean something, too?
Brooke Davis!
Brooke Davis!
不许穿上衣服!
Do not put your clothes on!
恩...
Um...
有人叫你了
The field calls.
嘿 女孩
Hey, girly.
我给你留了有100万条留言 你都在哪啊?
I left you like a million messages. Where have you been?
附近
Around.
喝酒 哈? 我应该也喝点 就凭我今晚的遭遇
Drinking, huh? I should probably join you, with the night I'm having.
Tim想让我弹吉他 Nathan连话也不跟我说
It's like, Tim wants me to play, Nathan won't even talk to me.
你不是没有过机会
Well, it's not like you don't deserve it.
嘿
Hey.
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you?
我想说对不起
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我应该告诉你我回来了
I should have told you I was back in town.
没关系
It's okay.
不是
Not really.
瞧 我一直不理你是因为我还很生气 对所有的事
Look, I've been avoiding you because I'm still mad, Haley, about everything.
我看最近情况都不会变
I don't see that changing anytime soon.
你知道最后两次我来海滩吗?
Do you know the last two times I came to the beach?
一次是我们的婚礼 另一次是烧掉婚礼的墙
For our wedding and to burn the wedding wall.
那就是所发生的
So that's what happened to it.
我先是用我给你买♥♥的键盘砸了它 然后又烧了它
Well, first I broke it in half with the keyboard I bought you, and then I burned it.
对不起
Sorry.
Nathan 我得问你点事情 我真的不想你把这理解错了
Nathan, I need to ask you something, and I really don't want you to take it the wrong way, but...
我想知道你想从我或者我们身上得到什么?
I need to know what you want from me or from us.
我们现在算是什么?
What are we now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想让我们将来怎么样?
What do you want us to be?
我不知道 Haley 我现在没法回答
I don't know, Haley. I can't answer that right now.
我能
I can.
我想我们在一起
I want us to be together.
为什么?
Why?
我是说 跟当初相比 我们的关系已经如此疏远为什么还要努力争取?
I mean, we're so far away from who we used to be. Why even fight for it?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
听着....
Listen...
篮球赛季要开始了 我会...
Basketball season's coming up and I'm --
我会集中精力打球
I'm gonna concentrate on that.
所以你该去忙自己的事情 不管是什么
So you should do your thing, whatever it is --
学校 音乐...
school, music --
除了我的什么事
something other than me.
因为我真的不知道什么时候才能开始重新接受我们...
Because I really don't know when
I'm gonna be ready for us again...
甚至不知道我们是否能够重新开始
or even if I'll be ready for us at all.
Nathan 不要那么说 天哪
Nathan, don't say that. God --
Haley 我不是说出来故意气你的 我不...
Haley, i'm not saying it to be mean, okay? I don't --
我不喜欢伤害你
I don't like hurting you.
我只想尽量说实话
I'm just trying to be honest.
我要回去了
I'm gonna head back.
Nathan...
Nathan...
我哪里也不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
好吧
Okay.
然后...
And then...
有两个
... there were two.
不算太糟
That's not so bad.
这跟我们去年开始的方式一样看看最后变得多么好
This is how we started last school year, and look how good that turned out.
我们去走走
Let's take a walk.
等我一会
Give me a minute.
玩得怎么样 伙计们?
What's going on, guys?
还好吗?
What's up?
你有时间吗?
You got a second?
当然 什么事?
Sure. What's up?
我就是适合你的那个男人
I'm the guy for you.
我知道我们现在只是兼♥职♥的 那挺好
I know we're just part-time, and that's cool.
你知道 尝试所有事 玩的开心
You know, do whatever, have your fun.
但是有一天晚上 你会意识到
But one of these nights, you're gonna realize it.
我就是适合你的那个男人 Brooke Davis
I'm the guy for you, Brooke Davis.
你会明白的
You'll see.
你们放松点
You guys take it easy.
拿着
Here.
曾经是我装可♥卡♥因♥的小瓶
It used to be my cocaine vial.
我想你也许会喜欢 考虑到你今天又买♥♥了毒品
I thought you might like it, considering you were buying drugs today.
一切都会好起来的 Hales
It's gonna be okay, Hales.
事实上 我认为这会是一段真挚友谊的开始...
As a matter of fact, I think that this
is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...
重新
again.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表